What can I do with two points?!

Enjoy your HHI stay!
Thanks. Of course it's more of a passing through with a sleepover than a "stay" lol. I doubt we'll have time for too much other than to walk around and check the place out.
I am glad you followed my advice! We are going to HH for one day on our way to WDW.
This is an interesting one week trip for us: A resort we've frequented (SSR), and two we've never been (VB and HHI). Any suggestions for dinner or breakfast at HHI? Where are you staying at WDW after you leave HHI?

I actually haven’t been to Hilton Head since 2008. So I will be like a newbie again. At WDW, we are split staying our two home resorts, Riv and Copper Creek. In April, we are going back to Copper Creek. I hope you have a safe fun trip!

Thanks. Of course it's more of a passing through with a sleepover than a "stay" lol. I doubt we'll have time for too much other than to walk around and check the place out.

This is an interesting one week trip for us: A resort we've frequented (SSR), and two we've never been (VB and HHI). Any suggestions for dinner or breakfast at HHI? Where are you staying at WDW after you leave HHI?
Since you are short on time, I would recommend Poseidon. It is a great seafood restaurant in the Shelter Cove shopping center just a couple of minutes from the Disney Resort. If you wanted to venture out more, I would recommend Skull Creek Boathouse. Both are fabulous! Enjoy your sleepover at HHI. I do have to warn you though, once you stay there, you will probably want to add on points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter