What attractions/rides/shows have you never experienced?

Things I've never done and want to keep it that way: Mission Space: orange, Beauty and the Beast show at HS, Little Mermaid show at HS.

Things I've never done but want to: Ride a Main Street vehicle, Hall of Presidents, Kali River Rapids, Rivers of Light, Nomad Lounge, Trader Sam's, water park, mini golf, Character Warehouse, VOID in DS.

:faint: :eek:

OMG! What in the world happened?? I've heard HORROR stories about this ride. People who just knew they could handle it....who LITERALLY lost their lunch, breakfast, snack...what have you! ::yes::

It was the amount of spinning and G-force that you feel...it was so incredibly intense. One and done...no need to ever do Orange again.

The list of attractions on WDW.com is interesting - I don't think I count the horses of the Magic Kingdom as an attraction, but anyway:

MK - I think I have ridden one Main Street vehicle, maybe the horseless carriage? But they are so tedious I have not waited for the others. I haven't done Monsters Inc Last floor, but maybe I will next time - I've heard it can be funny. I also haven't done the Sorcerer's game.

Ep - Pixar Shorts and Phineas & Ferb game in WS. I haven't been inside Innoventions in a few years, not sure there's anything new? I've seen all the WS movies over the years and all of the galleries - but maybe not recently so there could be something new I've missed. I have done MS Orange, but not Green. I will never step foot on that ride again!

HS - Everything Star Wars related except Star Tours - just not into it. We also missed Alien Swirling Saucers last trip.

AK - The Bird show in both format - really wanted to see the original, but never made it. We also skipped Rivers of Light last trip.

DS - Except for Cirque many years ago I've never paid for an attraction at Disney Springs - no balloon, amphicars, carrousel, train, and certainly not the Void

Water Parks - I haven't been to TL since 2008 so whatever that has opened since then. I'm sure we also skipped the super kiddie areas. Blizzard Beach we didn't visit the tikes area, but otherwise did everything.

I also haven't played miniature golf or ridden the Ferry between TTC and MK.

MK - Teacups spinning in tight circles is not good, many of the M&Gs, arcade shooting, Sorcerers game
AK Kali river rapids, Up bird show
EPCOT - Innoventions after Sum of All Thrills left
DS - many but the Void looks fun

MK: 7 Dwarves Mine Train (wasn’t yet open last time I was in MK), Carousel of Progress, the Tiki Room, Tom Sawyer’s Island

DHS: The new Toy Story Rides, the new cara show, Tower of Terror (afraid of the drops)... might be others, haven’t been since 2013

Epcot: I think I’ve done everything except the movies in the world showcase. I was last there in December.

AK: nothing in pandora. The new bird show (we loved the old one)

Ive been to WDW 6x in the past 14 years and I honestly have done almost NOTHING in Epcot. Never saw/wanted to see Illuminations,never did Mission to Mars,Figment,etc...I was picked in 2005 to do a 2 hour focus group at Epcot,so my family did a lot when I was in that.Only went to Epcot 1/2 day in 2016,my last trip...did eat at Garden Grill and I like The Land.

I haven't tried anything that might make me feel like I am about to die, so Expedition Everest (although I am wavering and might try it on our upcoming trip) and Rock and Roller Coaster, which I would only ride if it meant saving the life of a loved one! Also the orange version of Mission Space for the same reason, although I loved the green. All the other coasters I have tried and enjoyed!

MK - Main Street vehicles and Tom Sawyer Island. My dad told us those cost extra when we first went, and even though I know they don’t, I cannot make myself do them.

Epcot - I think I’ve done everything.

AK - I think I’ve done everything.

Studios - Anything put in after Christmas 2010 - the last time I was there. And I will not as that park is dead to me (in spite of loving Fantasmic). I do not like either Toy Story or Star Wars, so there is no reason to waste time and energy getting over there for 2 rides and 1 show.

We've never done a meet and greet at any park. Other than that:

MK - Dumbo, Tea Cups, Astro Orbiter, Aladdin, Enchanted Tiki Room, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Barnstormer, Main St. Vehicles, Winnie the Pooh

EPCOT - I can't think of anything we haven't done

HS - Alien Swirling Saucers, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen Sing a Long, Lightening McQueen Racing Academy, Muppet Vision

AK - Triceratop Spin, Up show,

MK: Tom Sawyer island, Liberty Belle cruise, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, Pirates league
AK: FOP, avatar at night, ROL
DHS: Beauty and the Beast live on stage
EPCOT: Garden Grill

So, what haven't you done?

It’s possible I did these as a kid, but I don’t remember them-
Hall of Presidents, Tiki Room, the Bear jamboree, the water ride in AK, Frozen show, Astro orbiter (afraid of heights), enchanted tales with belle, and liberty square riverboat. I also haven’t done the two new TSL rides because it wasn’t open on my last trip.

come on yous guys why no treehouse? Its real quick and basically never has a wait!

I've never seen ROL, but I believe I will see it in August.

As far as I recall....

MK = carousal in Fantasyland, tea cups, dumbo, barnstormer, flying carpets
EPCOT = none
HS = none
AK = all in Dinoland, River Rapids

Stuff I haven't done and either never want to or don't care if I never do...
MK: teacups, Dumbo, Magic Carpets, Astro-orbiter, Stitch (is it still there? I did it as Alien Encounter...it was a bust), and the carousel (the real one...not "of progress")
EP: Mission Space (either color). Dang...I think that's it. I've done everything else.
HS: Frozen Sing-a-Long, TSMM, Alien Saucer Spin
AK: Triceratops Spin, Primeval Whirl

Stuff I haven't done and would like to do or am going to do on this upcoming trip...
MK: Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, ride a Main St. Vehicle, Enchanted Tales with Belle
EP: Done everything I want to do there...which is everything but Mission Space
HS: Rock'N'Roller Coaster, Slinky Dog Dash, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Galactic Spectacular (Dessert Party! Yay!), that new Lightning McQueen thing
AK: Pandora at night (actually...AK at night), FOP, NRJ, Up bird show, ROL, Tree of Life Awakening, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids

(I need to get with the program at AK and HS!)

Many of my trips are with my older parents, and the don't do the more extreme rides. Last trip without them I only did MK and EP and rode pretty much everything. Need to do the same at HS and AK at some point! But I love the "other" attractions that a lot of people skip over at the parks...the little shows and such. It's not all about the headliners for me.

MK-The Liberty Riverboat, but I have been meaning to.
AK-Triceratops Spin (just Dinosaur Dumbo, right?)
Epcot-I think I have done everything there.
HS-Lightning McQueen (but I intend to do this next time), Disney Jr. Danceparty

MK - Dumbo, AK - Rivers of Light, and whatever is in Dinoland... never even walk thru there. HS - Slinky Dog and Swirling Saucers... I had FP+ for Slinky last week but released it because a storm was brewing. EPCOT I think I've done everything at some point.

MK - Teacups, not even as a child. Just looking at them makes me nauseous.

EPCOT - Mission Space Orange

DHS- Toy Story Land wasn’t open the last time we went, but We have FP to ride Slinky Dog. I don’t think I’ll try Alien saucers, because it looks really similar to Mater's ride in California, and that one was not good for me!

AK - Haven't seen Rivers of Life.

MK:
Enchanted tales with Belle
Astro orbiter
River boat
Frontierland shooting arcade
* never tried a Dole whip or turkey leg either

EP:
Turtle talk with Crush

HS:
Lightning McQueen’s racing academy
Disney Jr. dance party

AK:
It’s tough to be a bug
Dino land fossil fun games

Last edited:
I can’t believe after 6 trips I’ve never done carousel of progress or people mover :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter