What attractions/rides/shows have you never experienced?

Mission:Space Orange (I would do it, but defer because other family members’ health considerations) and Up show.

I'm not counting new rides since our last visit in 2016 but this is what we haven't done either due to time/low priority or just not interested:

Astro Orbiter
Country Bear Jamboree
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer's Island
Swiss Family Treehouse

We also haven't done a lot of the meet-n-greet's or character experiences. We did some when the kids were little but none of us care that much about those anymore.

I'm not counting new rides since our last visit in 2016 but this is what we haven't done either due to time/low priority or just not interested:

Astro Orbiter
Country Bear Jamboree
Riverboat
Tom Sawyer's Island
Swiss Family Treehouse

We also haven't done a lot of the meet-n-greet's or character experiences. We did some when the kids were little but none of us care that much about those anymore.

Everyone needs to do Country Bear Jamboree at least once. It's so cheesy and awful that we laugh at it every time we watch it.

At this point, the only things I have never done are some of the intense rides-Rock N Rollercoaster, Mission Space. One and done are Tea Cups (back in 1987), Tower of Terror (the year it opened-I think it was 1994), Astro Orbiter, Expedition Everest.

Most things were already mentioned, but here are a few I’ve never done but plan to try soon:

MK shooting gallery, liberty sq riverboat

EP explore pavilions more, see American Adventure, voices of liberty, British Invasion, Chinese acrobats.

HS new stuff, Mike/Sully, Edna, new did jr show, new lightning McQueen show

Resorts, splurge on Cali Grill Brunch, it gets amazing reviews

MK - Done
Epcot - Frozen Ever After (will in June)
HS - Toy Story Land (will in June)
AK - Pandora- World of Avatar ( will in June)

I've never done either water park or done miniature gold... No desire...

My DH is suffering from some Disney fatigue (he's trying to get me to go to Aulani.) So, on this trip we are going to focus on doing things we have never done before. I thought maybe hearing what other people haven't done might help me think of more! Here's what I have so far:

MK: Tom Sawyer island, Liberty Belle cruise, Carousel of Progress, Hall of Presidents, Pirates league
AK: FOP, avatar at night, ROL
DHS: Beauty and the Beast live on stage
EPCOT: Garden Grill

So, what haven't you done?

I’ll talk more “older” rides here b/c our last visit was back in 2015 and I was pregnant.
MK: jungle cruise, railroad, enchanted tiki room (I have a fear of birds)
Dhs: rocking roller coaster, beauty & beast, fantastic show

I’ve done pretty much everythjnf pre-2015 in Epcot, and barely done anything in AK. Just safari, dinosaur, Nemo show.

In AK we are trying to schedule out time to see the mini acts, acrobats, drummers, birds by the tree of life. And we haven't seen Pandora yet.

In Epcot we have 4 Agent P adventures we have not done.

In MK I want to try the pirates scavenger hunt, I forget what its called... hopefully its still there.

I've never done this and I am completely fine with spending the rest of my life missing out on it.
Completely agree! The green version was too much!

I think most of the things I haven’t done weren’t at the parks last time I was at them.
MK - none
Epcot- none
HS - Frozen singalong, Toy Story Land, Star Wars night show, Fantasmic
Animal Kingdom - Up bird show, Jungle Trek

We’re doing a similar thing on this trip - not skipping favorites, but especially trying new restaurants. As far as attractions go:

MK: Astro Orbiter, Tales with Belle, Hall of Presidents (but I may wait a few years on this one); Country Bears; Liberty Belle; Main Street Vehicles; WDW Railroad (I’m kicking myself now that it’s closed for Tron construction); Speedway (same but not too sad about it); Magic Carpets (We did Dumbo and skipped the other “fly in w circle” rides); Mad Tea Party; Swiss Family Treehouse; Tom Sawyer Island.

We might see Country Bears and ride the Liberty Belle on our next visit, and maybe check out the treehouse, but I don’t feel like I missed out on too much here.

EPCOT: Advanced Training Lab (thing at Mission Space); American Adventure; Agent P; Pixar; any of the world showcase films; Turtle Talk.

We spent a good amount of time exploring Norway, Mexico, Japan, and Italy, but would like to see the galleries and shops at the other pavilions next time. We might also take extra time to admire the little things about Future World since it was recently announced that they will be changing the entrance...speaking of which, we’ll take bonus rides on Spaceship Earth. We also didn’t see Illuminations, so we’re planning to watch that.

Hollywood Studios: RNRC, Star Tours, Walt Disney Presents. We walked through/past the Star Wars fireworks on the way from Fantasmic to SDD. We stood in the queue for TOT but didn’t ride.

I hate drops so no TOT but maybe RNRC next time? Definitely Star Tours. We also didn’t go to any of the shows besides Indiana Jones so maybe Frozen Sing Along.

Animal Kingdom: Primeval Whirl, Tough to be a Bug, ROL.

We would like to see Pandora at night but I’m not sure we’ll have time on our next visit. No interest in the other two. We didn’t see Nemo or Up shows but may try to fit those in next time. We had two days here last trip so fortunately we were able to see all the animal exhibits and go on several safaris.

Bonus: we haven’t been to a water park, mini golf, or any shops at DS yet (just ate there twice)!

This trip I made a goal of visiting many Deluxe resorts so we have ADRs for Afternoon Tea (GF), Cali Grill brunch (Contemporary), Bon Voyage Breakfast (Boardwalk), Artist Point, and Sanaa. We ate at Ohana last trip so if we can fit in a stop at Trader Sam’s, extra credit.

We also may hit Typhoon Lagoon but I’m afraid I haven’t planned enough breaks, so still reworking the plans.

Magic Kingdom- Barnstormer, Big Thunder Mountain, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Astro Orbiter, Tomorrow Land Speedway(I have always tHought this was a dumb ride to have in Disney World. I can ride one of these at home or at the beach!)
Hollywood Studios-Rockin Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror
Epcot-Mission Space, either version!
Animal Kingdom-Everest, Kali River Rapids, Rivers of Light, Up, Dinosaur
There is a theme to what I haven’t done..roller coasters and intense rides! Lol.

We've never ridden on the Main Street Vehicles. And we've never seen the flag ceremony. Those are both things I'd love to do one day, but timing doesn't always line up.

Wow that impressive time span on the train. We had never been on any of the Main Street transportations until my daughters 12th birthday. They gave us a ride on the fire engine to CRT

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I didn't know they gave you rides in those? Can anyone explain that?

Ok, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I didn't know they gave you rides in those? Can anyone explain that?

We’ve only done this once, but it was a very pleasant experience. It was a rare morning that we didn’t rope drop, so we arrived about 10 min after the park opened and sat on the top of the double decker bus which we picked up right in front of the train station and took a very slow ride up Main Street. It was beautiful. We hopped off at the hub in front of the castle.

I'm pretty sure I've never been on Astro Orbiter, but that's it for rides/attractions.

I've never seen the fireworks/nighttime show at DHS, never been to Animal Kingdom at night, annd...that's about it for things inside the parks (not counting restaurants; there are tons of restaurants I haven't eaten at). There are probably a few daytime shows from the last few years I've not done.

I love trying rides/attractions that I never have before. We ended up loving Carousel of Progress, especially after going with my mom one year and having her recognize items from her grandma's house and when she was growing up in the 50s. Also, we went in the Tiki Room for the first time with our daughter when she was 8 mos and she LOVED it...and proceeded to fill one stinky diaper at the very end. She's 11 and we always remind her of our first time in the Stinky Tiki Room.

I honestly don't think I've ever done Tom Sawyer Island. The only other one's I didn't do were the older attractions at EPCOT that aren't there anymore, like World of Motion and Universe of Energy.

What have I done that I'll never do again? Mission Space Orange; this made me fully understand how people die on rides and I thought that I could be the next one.

:faint: :eek:

OMG! What in the world happened?? I've heard HORROR stories about this ride. People who just knew they could handle it....who LITERALLY lost their lunch, breakfast, snack...what have you! ::yes::

We were there for a preopening breakfast at CRT and Gwen was wearing her birthday button. We were walking past the vehicle which was parked outside. The drive (a very nice woman) noticed the pin and said Happy Birthday. They started talking and she found out it actually was my daughters birthday. She insisted we sit down and gave us a ride to the castle. Something she will remember for the rest of her life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter