Wet, Sweat, Fun & Sun But You Have HOW Many Snack Credits Left?

BRAVO! BRAVO! Amazing trip report! I felt like I was right there with you!
See ya real soon!

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it & followed along!!

Nice finish to a great trip!! WOW that was a lot of snacks LOL. We have only done the dinning plan once but we went during food and wine and had NO problem using all our credits LOL.

I agree with you on the summer and that is yet another reason I am not that upset that we had to cancel. I think for me the biggest part is just getting so close and not going since it has been so long and esp not knowing WHEN we will get back. If I knew that we were DEF going at a certain point I think it would be different but between the girls being in HS and not really able to miss during the year and the other big trips we hope to do over the next few years it just is going to have to wait. But the first trip we went was in May and it was hot THEN so I knew this was going to be bad not to mention the constant rain that time of year and crowds which is one thing we NEVER experienced. We were lucky in that we always went during down times.

I agree too that there ARE some downtimes and we will prob try to go either in Oct or the week before thanksgiving again. To do food and wine and hopefully escape some of the crowds.

I am always sad when your trips end but looking forward to your diva report but sad that you won't have another one for a bit. I always LOVE reading your reports. You guys always take such great pics and your reports are so detailed. It really is exciting to read along and experience it with you!

So sorry for the nightmares at the end with your car and I hope you have some fun adventures planned for this summer!!

It was a lot of snacks......I know we had well over 100 of them..... :p

Summer is brutal for many reasons and if you have the opportunity to go during ANY other time, then I'd take it.......lol

Should start the Diva report soon!

I just finished reading your trip report and enjoyed it so much. My family will be going soon. May 20-26-2016. We will be a group of 16 with an infant and one adult in wheel chair. Your report has given me some idea of what to expect with the chair. Your husbands photos are amazing. Our first trip was in 2013 and I enjoyed seeing your pictures and recognizing things we saw and did. Your family is lovely and I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. Thank you so much for sharing!

Looked like an awesome trip! I have two brothers who are autistic and they aren't quite old enough for the parks yet but having your perspective was great! Also, Derek has great taste in baseball! Go Halos!

I just finished reading your trip report and enjoyed it so much. My family will be going soon. May 20-26-2016. We will be a group of 16 with an infant and one adult in wheel chair. Your report has given me some idea of what to expect with the chair. Your husbands photos are amazing. Our first trip was in 2013 and I enjoyed seeing your pictures and recognizing things we saw and did. Your family is lovely and I am so glad you had such a wonderful time. Thank you so much for sharing!

Big group!!! I'm glad you were able to find some useful information! Thank you, he loves to take pictures and he finally has a good camera. Thank you for reading!!

Looked like an awesome trip! I have two brothers who are autistic and they aren't quite old enough for the parks yet but having your perspective was great! Also, Derek has great taste in baseball! Go Halos!

We started taking the twins to Disneyland when they were just babies and then again when they were about 3 & 5 (I think that's how old they were....lol)
Our huge road trip in 2014, we took in an Angel's game....had a blast!

This was awesome!!! I have gotta admit, I was not ready to go home on most of my trips. Coming home in 2009, I cried within a little while of landing back at LAX. I would have been crying too

This was awesome!!! I have gotta admit, I was not ready to go home on most of my trips. Coming home in 2009, I cried within a little while of landing back at LAX. I would have been crying too

It's always hard to leave, especially when you've been having so much fun.....but it was time and poor Shy was MORE than ready to be out of that heat!!

They radioed back to the loading/unloading CM's to see if they had seen it & they had it!!

YAY!!! That would have been awful to have to buy another pair.

I finally said forget it! Let's go....these kids need out of the sun and heat!

Good call, Mama!

We got some last minute *+*+*Magic*+*+*

WOOT!!

Thank You Every Single One of You that followed along, commented or just looked.......

You're welcome!

We love taking pictures and sharing them.

Thank YOU for this! Your pictures were wonderful!

OH MY GAWRSH!! I have not been following along at all. I JUST discovered that I never "watched" the thread and have now missed out on probably MOST Of this whole TR. I am SO, SO sorry!!! I could cry!! I haven't seen you on mine, and thought you'd just disappeared and was sad. OK, going back at some point to catch up on everything, and definitely subbing in now.

OH MY GAWRSH!! I have not been following along at all. I JUST discovered that I never "watched" the thread and have now missed out on probably MOST Of this whole TR. I am SO, SO sorry!!! I could cry!! I haven't seen you on mine, and thought you'd just disappeared and was sad. OK, going back at some point to catch up on everything, and definitely subbing in now.

I kinda have disappeared from the Disboards but on occasion I do pop on. Life got hectic and unfortunately, the Dis kinda got forgotten. I am on Facebook daily, so if you do that....message me & I'll give you my info.
I will try to get back to your report when I can!!

Hope you are doing good!

I kinda have disappeared from the Disboards but on occasion I do pop on. Life got hectic and unfortunately, the Dis kinda got forgotten. I am on Facebook daily, so if you do that....message me & I'll give you my info.
I will try to get back to your report when I can!!

Hope you are doing good!

I do understand that life gets very busy and we go through seasons of being here and then not being able to. We do miss you, though-

I am well, very busy too. But getting pretty excited as we leave on the 9th for WDW. It sure came up fast now that school is done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter