We're Sailing to....Disneyland? Lots of Pics! GANGSTA KINGDOM 8/31

HI Tammie, I finally made my way over here.. I feel bad for not getting her sooner!. I loved the whole tripppy. Now makes me want to take advantage of the DL 2for they have going on. or the military 3dayer they have LOL. OH DH will just love me! :)

im off now to read on PV! Great job on the report I loved all the pics and your Grandkids are adorable!

HI Tammie, I finally made my way over here.. I feel bad for not getting her sooner!. I loved the whole tripppy. Now makes me want to take advantage of the DL 2for they have going on. or the military 3dayer they have LOL. OH DH will just love me! :)

im off now to read on PV! Great job on the report I loved all the pics and your Grandkids are adorable!

Drea, you read BOTH of them! :flower3: Thanks you. You really should take advantage of the freebie! It is only until the end of June for DL - through the end of Dec for WDW. We already had our March trip planned, so I'm really excited that our budget got a little better with DH getting his free, and mine REALLY cheap!:cool1: Plus we have DVC, so the room is paid for in advance, too! I just wish the airfare from out here wasn't so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter