• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're ALL Mad Here - March (Hare) Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to MaleficentEvilSister for reaching 50% of goal and Cheshire Cat Pink! Congratulations to courtneybeth and Dentam for reaching 75% of goal and Dormouse Purple!

Alice in Wonderland was the first Disney theatrical film to be shown on television, in 1954. It was shown as the second installment of the Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color TV show, edited to fit into a one-hour time slot. It is also the only Disney feature-length cartoon film to have its first theatrical re-release after it had already been shown on television (although the film had been televised only in an edited, one-hour version).

...We did a "meet the rhino" tour where we got to go behind the scenes and pet a Greater One-Horned Rhino (Asian rhino).

785/1000

So cool!!!

...Dormouse Purple!

For some reason, my cat ( :cat: - kitty 1) was absolutely fascinated by this video! She sat next to the computer and just stared at it with this adorable wide-eyed face.

I am sorry I have been MIA. My youngest son had his full leg cast removed on Monday of last week, My oldest son has gotten very sick and we are not sure what is wrong with him...

You definitely get a pass! I hope your son is feeling better!

35 minutes since my last post - walking with the furry princess ( :cat: - kitty 2) and a bit of shoveling snow yesterday.

New total = 365/600 (About an hour short of target - I'd better get on the ball!)

Congratulations to me, LizardQueen8, for reaching 90% of goal and Queen of Hearts Red!

The Queen of Hearts was voiced by Verna Felton, another actor with a large number of Disney credits - she was the voice of the Fairy Godmother in Cinderella, Aunt Sarah in Lady and the Tramp, Flora in Sleeping Beauty, and Winifred in The Jungle Book. She also voiced Wilma Flintstone's mother on The Flintstones. She had some feature film credits (mostly notably as Mrs. Potts in Picnic), but was mostly known for her radio and television work. She died in 1966, just one day before Walt Disney.

verna felton.jpg

20 minutes for me so far today. Walked to work only to find we were closing due to the blizzard.

We didn't even try to leave the house today. 30 minutes shoveling snow and knocking it off branches to try to save the evergreens. The snow is more than a foot on our front walk and up to my knees out in the yard. And it's still coming down fast.

905/1000

We didn't even try to leave the house today. 30 minutes shoveling snow and knocking it off branches to try to save the evergreens. The snow is more than a foot on our front walk and up to my knees out in the yard. And it's still coming down fast.

905/1000

Yep, we have a foot here now and it's still coming down. We were sent an email at 6am that we were on a one hour delay and our team has to be there by 7am regardless to shovel paths. Then they changed their minds an hour later and closed. Some of my coworkers did drive in and had scary rides home. Management needs to make the decision well in advance before people take risks to get in to work.

I heard the airport even closed a little after noon!

Anyway, here is a pic of my pup enjoying the blizzard!

IMG_3074 (1).jpg

20 more minutes. Shoveled in front of my house - over a foot of heavy, wet snow. Walked to the market a block away to get some food. I was not prepared for this storm and am low on groceries. Luckily the market is open since a couple of the workers live in this neighborhood and walked in to work.

660/800

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter