We're ALL Mad Here - March (Hare) Exercise Challenge

Congratulations to DVCFan1994 for reaching 75% of goal and Dormouse Purple! Congratulations to Ladyfish77 for reaching 90% of goal and Queen of Hearts Red! And congratulations to galaxygirl76 for reaching 100% of goal and Mad Hatter Green! And the team as a whole is SOOOOO close to 75%! Let's do this!

I'm a big popcorn fan, and Tokyo Disneyland has the greatest popcorn buckets. Here is their Alice in Wonderland one:

tokyo-disney.jpg

:scared1: Oh my goodness! That is a lot of illnesses to deal with at the same time! So glad he is feeling better. :hug:

20 minute walk with my pup after work today.

840/900

Yes it was definitely a lot of illnesses all at once! Thank you, he is feeling a lot better now

Wow - Glad he's feeling better!

Yes he is feeling much better! A little cough still but we will take the improvement!

Yesterday I got in a 40 minute walk with the dog and 20 minute run
Today I did another 40 minute walk with the dog and another 20 minute run

Total for both days is 120 minutes

1075/1000

A quick walk yesterday, but forgot to write it down, so I'll guess 10 minutes. Today was a lot longer - but with a cat, so I'll claim 20 minutes out of about an hour. (It was very "stop & go".) - All together 445/600.

I'm not going to make goal this month, but I'm only a bit shy of 75%, so I'm shooting for Dormouse Purple by tomorrow, and a fresh start in April! (Thanks sophy1996 for saying you'll host.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter