Welcome to the Ya Ya Club Med!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shep said:
Alan--glad you had a good day for her party...so, how long did it take to put the disney kitchen together..??

Well, it wasn't uninterrupted work by a long shot :teeth: so it would be hard to say.

However, it was accomplished with only one loud growl but no cursing or throwing of things. ;)

And yes, this man does not try to assemble anything without having the directions in front of him! ::yes::

helenabear said:
If it weren't your adorable daughter here, I would've had a little fun with the shots & zoo comment...

So you've seen my MIL???

Elaine--you got stung?
There aren't supposed to be jellyfish out there... :rolleyes1

Lily--good luck with the physical..

Rosemary-- :wave2:

Alan--no cursing or throwing always = success... :rolleyes1

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!!

Well I was about 7 pages behind - tried several times to post yesterday but kept getting booted - read through the postst but way too much to ketchup!!

So...I guess this post is all about me....

We did go out friday night - me - hubby - brother in law and sister in law - to see a new C&W singer - Miranda Lambert - I wasn't sure who she was but I recognized her new song ("Me and Charlie Talking") - she was really good - her CD comes out tomorrow and she is on the Today show this week. The four of us really enjoy going to see country singers - there is an outdoor theater close to us - last summer we saw Charlie Daniels, Tanya Tucker and Brad Paisley.

Saturday.....snow.....snow and more snow......didn't do much of anything - Christopher nad a friend over - Alyssa's boyfriend was here for the night - hubby cooked steak - I worked from 8pm -11pm.

Sunday - worked from 7am-1pm - my dad came to visit- hubby brewed 2 batches of beer - I went grocery grocery shopping - watched Brad Paisley "Muddi Gras" concert on CMT.

Today - major computer issues - with the home computer - (I'm on my work one now) - "something happened Saturday - it shut down and when we restarted it was 2 hours behind and all settings were gone....bummer - have no clue how to fix - can't get into anything.....

So a big hello to everyone - I'll be mailing my exchange package tomorrow..I'll try to check in later.

:flower:

HI Everyone...Remember Me ???? :goodvibes

Guess What ???
I am no longer a Build-A-Bear-Less :cheer2:

Meet Cocoa Puff Bear Jr.
Dsc00812.jpg

DH lost a bet 2 weeks ago and Finally paid up!!! :teeth:

SHEP: omg!! you were Tagged !!! :faint:
The Tag Fairy has handed out Hundreds of Tags in the Last 48 hours..I am trying to keep up reading all the new ones out there.. I didn't get a new Tag but I did get a Post that was Tag Fairied...I asked a bunch of questions and then the Tag Fairy answered them... :banana:

:wave2: HELLO TO EVERYONE !!!!!

Gotta work on an IEP...but wanted to tell Todd. I snorkeled when I went to Grand Cayman in 94!! Wow it was wonderful. It was one of the best parts of our trip. We played in Sting Ray City and then took a boat to an island where we had lunch and then we went out near the reef got to see baracudas up close and personal!! :scared1: I took a picture of it not realizing that it was a baracuda. It wasn't until some experienced snorklers saw it that they told me what it was. I went in December so there were no Jelly Fish in our water. I don't know what the age was on our boat...there were no kids mostly couples (except my GF and I, and everyone thought we were a couple :rotfl: , we weren't!)

Gott fly and write this iep!!

congrats on the BAB stacy!
tara

alabamaalan said:
So you've seen my MIL???
:eek:
:p

Todd, yep I got stung.... about 20 or more times too. This was at Cozumel however. I will admit, by the time it came for us to return, I was more than ready to go on dry land. However, I still wanna try scuba'ing sometime.

Paula, sorry about your computer issues at home! Sounds like y'all had a great time on Friday though. Yuck on the snow... we had that too!

Howdy Stacy!!! Of course we remember you :teeth: I love your new addition!!!! What a cutie!

:wave2: Hi Tara!

Evening Ya Yas!

Hi Paula, tired of the snow here too. Sorry about your computer issues. Liz's computer was sick and now yours too? Get well wishes.

Stacy, glad you got bit by the BaB...it is addictive!

later all...

Tiger Lily 03 said:
Stacy, glad you got bit by the BaB...it is addictive!
That's for sure!!!

Just popping in quickly... I am going to hop on my bike soon... nothing else too exciting going on.

Oh I told LUis that I would make anything he wanted for dinner tonight. The catch was he had to pick up meat :p So he did and requested the cheddar biscuits again... he's such a nut. But did you all know that Worchestershire sauce & season salt mixed together can make for a kickin' gravy? :teeth:

shep said:
We will expect pics to be up as soon as you get home... :teeth:

I'm home, honies :teeth:

Ummm...well, no pictures ;) Nothing to take pictures of actually. I didn't even take my camera with me. I knew we wouldn't be doing much.

Good to be home...lots to do :rolleyes:

Save from page 3 but headed to bed!!

Welcome Home Nancy!!!

Nighty night!! Catch you all tomorrow!!!

:wave2:

Page 3! :earseek:

Good Morning!
No time to ketchup, just wanted to say :wave:
Haven't had much computer time!!

:hug: to all!!

Welcome home Nancy!!!!

I was side tracked by a thread this morning... never fails to amaze me with how quick others are to judge another.

Anywho... quiet night here... hope y'all slept well :)

Paula--hope the computer is only temporarily sick....

Stacey--- :wave2:

Tara--thanks...not sure if we're gonna do a snorkel excursion or not...we might go with the dolphin one...

Lily-- :wave2:

Elaine--cheddar biscuits?? sounds good...bring some down friday.. :bitelip:

Nancy--welcome home... :wave2:

Liz & Sherry-- :wave2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: It's official....We'll be having LUNCH with the princesses :cheer2: :cheer2: IN THE CASTLE.. :cheer2: :cheer2:

:drinking1 Howdy! Swimming with the dolphins sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to do that some day.

Friday? So we're coming over to dinner on Friday and I should bring some? I can do that. What's for dinner :p

Yay for the castle though!!! Enjoy that!!!

Hi there Amanda!!! Well Todd sure is chatty in person, so I dont' mind that. However, you being more chatty would be nice too ;)

Swimming with the Dolphins would be very cool, then again I really love to go snorkeling :scratchin Well I bet either you pick you guys will have a great time.
We are trying to plan what we are going to do next year. David wants to skip WDW a year :scared1: and Michael graduates May 06 so I was thinking maybe we will do California. I could still get in a DL day and CA and we could hit the beaches and visit David's relatives that live in Manhattan Beach or we might go to Cancun. Though I'm sure I will make a trip to Orlando myself. I'll leave the kiddo's with David :teeth:

Got a call into HR about the job thing. My coordinator told me that she didn't think he could do that to me. So please keep the yaya fingers crossed that I can get my job back. I know I shouldn't be depressed about a job...but this is really hard and I've tried to be positive...but it ain't working!!

Sorry for the EIOP!

hugs,
tara

Good morning everyone!!

Stacey - I love Cocoa Puff Bear - I have not joined the BAB ranks yet....

Tara - :wizard: fingers crossed on the job.

Elaine... :wave2:

Lily - computer was working a little better lat night - but definitely not "cured".

Nancy - Welcome Home!!!!!!

Liz - :wave2:

Todd - a Princess lunch - how exciting!!!!!

Amanda - hello quiet one!!

Deena - :wave2:

Not good that it's not even 10am and I'm aggricated with work....As you knwo I work from home and one of the drawbacks of that is being a supervisor it is assumed that I am available 24/7. I already got a call from the office htis morning telling me that a perosn on my staff entered something incorrectly last night and they want it fixed - so my response was that the person that made the error is not scheduled to work again till Wedneday at 6pm - I am not scheduled till 6pm tonite - wouldn't it bea easier for someont in the office to correct the problem them I will check on it and e-mail my person to make aware of the error??? The response was "I'll cehck and get back to you" - Why do I even answer the phone during the day - ?????

Pleas send PD for my husband today - he has an appt with a dermatologist this moring to have 2 moles removed. And for my son Christopher - home sick today with chest pains.

Hoping to get out this afternoon and mail my exchange - also have to continue the search for lapel pins - no luck so far - I live in a very rural area... Also have to go and find some ear drops for the dog - alergies kicking up for her again - trying to get something over the counter .

I'll check in later - hugs to all.....
:love:

Good Morning all! Trying to be better about keeping up, it's my YaYa resolution :teeth: .

Welcome home Nancy!
:wave2: Elaine, Mmmm cheddar biscuits. Pack some in your suitcase in May ;) .
Tara, Hugs and PD coming your way. Hope things work out altho' I want you to move to Fl :) .
:wave2: Todd & Amanda! sounds like the trip planning is coming right along.
Liz: Keeping fingers crossed for the job thingie!
:wave2: Lily! Sherry! Deena! Everyone.............Gotta get back to work!

:hug: puckerup: :rose:

Good morning.

Yay, to the Todd family for dining with the princesses (well, more of them ;) ).

Good luck, Tara.

Best wishes to DH and DS, Paula.
And with the pin hunting too......I have never had a problem with that one.

Reminder It is almost mail-by date. I have not seen 6 people post about mailing. (I may have missed some though, since I could only skim while I was gone).
Please be on time, so your sistah can enjoy the springy things by Easter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter