Welcome to the Ya Ya Club Med!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT MAIL!!!!!! That mailman must have really big muscles too!!!

THANK YOU AMANDA!!!!!!!

The box was huge and inside was the biggest lime greenest basket you would ever want to see!!

First things first, there was a big green egg filled with my very favoritest home made chocolate chip cookies!! In case you haven't had the chance to have Amanda's cookies.....you have no idea what you are missing!! They are the bestest!!! I have not decided if I should share with Greg yet or not.....but I think I better share if I don't want to weigh 500 pounds, cause wait, there is more.....

Then there were TWO boxes of Girl Scout cookies....one thin mint and one samoa! Yummy!! More calories....more cookies, more goodness!!!! I think I am going to need more Weight Watcher points!!

Of course there was a box of mix to make some lo carb snickedoodles....can't wait to try those out!! Also, there were two differant kinds of lo carb russell stover's candies to induldge in......oh yeah, and my favorite...Peeps!! Bunnies and chicks!!

Now one might think the wonderful smell was cookies....but although there was that yummy cookie smell, there was also a very yummy buttercream smell too....My favorite.....of course the smell was coming from a nice box of tealights with the CUTEST tealight holder that looks like a summer chair!

Emma got the CUTEST outfit too!! Chicks Rule jammies!!! She can't wait to put them on.

And there were so many other cute things, a journal, a little egg shaped dish, a bunny pad of paper, a very cool freezable mug and a mini projector flashlight.

What a great basket!! It was a great way to end my afternoon!!! Thank you so much Amanda....that was a great exchange!!

Thank you also Nancy for putting this all together!! What fun....wish I had a camera so you couldall see how pretty my basket is! I love it!! :love: :love: :love:

:moped:

*races into thread on motorbike*

I sent my exchange package (finally)! Hopefully the feds won't feel compelled to nose through it and it will get there within a week. :teeth:

Hugs and love to all. Will be back to catch up soon!

*tears away into the sunset*

Hi all!
Caroline, good to catch ya zooming by.
Tara, sorry about that news. :(
Liz, nice goodies!
Bethie, we will make our own Ya Ya princess events! Great idea. :teeth:
Elaine, sounds like a good dinner tonight. It's pork chop suey tonight...homemade. Mmmm
Paula, what Elaine said, cute bag is that the color or did you pick another?
Nancy cute Lily pic! Love those feet too.
Kristy, sounds like a lovely room is being made. Sorry about the water problems. There is always something.
Kimmar, that is a lasting memory for sure. I know he and your family will be proud.
Alan, rooting for the leprechaun! I could maybe pick my meal then. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Deena, hey

We are heading to the gym for some light workout tonight. Wonder if there is such a thing. I kinda need to take it easy. Did something to my back earlier. Don't want to press my luck.

TC, how are ya? Sending prayers to you and family. Your trip is soon. Didja say a bus ride! No thankyouverymuch.

So far so good for the resolution ;) .

Yes, Elaine I think I will be joining the YaYa troublemakers in May. I will probably drive down early Sat. and drive home Mon. afternoon. Trying to talk myself out of taking Tues. off too! Need to save some days for the
next trip :teeth: .

Liz, What a great sounding basket! Wish I were there to help w/the peeps ;) . Have you seen all the wonderful Peep stuff out this year?

Nancy, I think I posted it but, my exchange went out Mon. should be there
tomorrow!
Lily, sure hope you made it a very light workout. Gotta preserve that back!
Kimmar-ring ceremony sounds really special!
TARA! That situation sucks! Oops! So, girlfriend come on down to Fl. and we'll get ya' all fixed up.
Hi Bethie-doin' better. Specially now that I have trip planned :goodvibes .
Todd & Amanda-Hope all the yuckies leave your house real soon.

We have a new Shopping Center opening on Fri. and a bunch of us from work are taking 1/2 day off. I'm so excited :Pinkbounc :bounce: Hurry up Fri.

Quick hi... House MD is almost on so I can't stay long

totally and utterly embarassed for giving someone a wrong recipe today... kicking myself badly for it.

Liz, sounds like a great basket!!! Good job Amanda!!!

Howdy Caroline... miss ya around these parts!!!

Pork chop suey? Recipe easy for that one? Sounds good though. Dinner was good... Luis is happy. NOthing about the dinner he hated... wanted more biscuits though (this time just garlic)

Wooo hooo!!!! We'd love to have you there Rose Mary!!!! Where might you stay? And I hope you enjoy the 1/2 day off :)

Darn does House MD come on the same time as Amazing Race? I've only caught that show a couple times but, I like it.
thanks Elaine. I will probably stay at my usual favorite place POP! just got notice there is a special rate going on for that time so I guess I better get on the ball :flower:

Bethie we are doing better here.
Awww Kimmar the ring ceremony sounds so cool. Michael did not order a class ring, says he doesnt want one. I cant believe he will be a senior in just a few short months.
Lily...hey :teeth:
Nancy--we got our Incredibles today too! First time I have ordered from Disney and actually got it on the release day. We got the one with the lithos, pin and the plush boy and girl. The boys have already watched it about 3 times then Michael came down and stole it so the big boys could watch it too, lol.
More sickies at your house Todd?? Sorry to hear that.
Hi Rose Mary, Elaine, Kristy, Caroline, Liz, Paula, AA :wave2:

....a little while ago...it was a beautiful mass! The priest said some lovely things about the special meaning of the ring...there were aver 200 students there tonite...then my DS and his friends went out to a diner....hey anybody watch AI??

Evening all! Ugh, I wish people would understand that I don't personally order the merchandise-and that I voice the same concerns as they do, but it's like I'm talking to a brick wall. I got yelled at so much today, my mantra was "calgon, take me away. Calgon, take me away, calgon, take me away, southern comfort, take me away".

Lainey, you know, you could always rent a grand villa and have that kitchen, lol...and have bunches of your yaya buddies stay with you! It was pretty neat spending time in one. Or you could have me make some of those cheddar biscuits and bring them over...

Tara, sorry you've got all this work BS. I'll get that info out to you tomorrow.

Todd, you will have to tell us about the lunch with the princesses! The breakfast choices and insanity in trying to book it have kept us from the castle. The lunch menu looks much better, and the idea of not having to have fifteen people call in so you get it is soooo worth it!

RM, so is that the new 'lifestyle center' on the south side you're talking about? Do tell, I heard some interesting stuff about that place!

Paula, your work is never done, is it? Sorry that the people at the office didn't take the initiative to fix the error themselves.

Kim, how awesome that ring ceremony sounds!

Deena, you can always bunk at casa de Suzanne if you need a WDW fix!

Don't have my own Incredibles yet, but I've some for the nephews. I need to go get widescreen in my travels tomorrow.

Liz, oooh, that basket is making me hungry. I think you'd beter share with Greg, otherwise he'll tell you to sleep on the floor of that hotel room in Hawaii!

Off to the doctor in the morning for a follow up on the leg. Some shopping and mailing my exchange, the Neil has the doctor. Since Neil's doc is halfway to Mom's, we'll make her happy and celebrate St. Patrick's day. It's getting to the point where she'll ask when doctor day is, because she's gonna get a visit.

Now that we've got color chips of the cabinets, we went over to Bed Bath and beyond to find a shower curtain for the boys bathroom. Need to find paint, too-have a call into the salesperson to see if we can paint the bathrooms before the toilet and mirrors are put in. It'd make life so much easier.

Pleasant dreams to all. Healthy vibes to all!

Suzanne

HI everyone - I just got done working - no major issues.....

Suzanne - I'm thinking it was "Bad Work Day" and we didn't get the memo!!

Kim - the ring ceremony sounds very special - what a nice memory to have.

Deena and Nancy.....you two are "Incredibles"

Rosemary - :wave2:

Lily and Elaine - yes - I did get the pink bag - after many trips to the website to look at all the colors.

Caroline :wave2:

Liz - your package sounds great - can't go wrong with sweet treats!!

Good night everyone :love:

Hi, Kids! :wave: Didn't want you to think I fell off the face of the earth.

JellyrollsKaren

Hey All,

Have been dealing with some major issues with my car so I havent been online. It died the day before yesterday in the middle of rush hour in a turn lane. Thank heavens a police officer came around because I was getting obsenties screamed at me. Called the mechanic that we had it towed to....a friend of the family....and he said my entire motor blew out and it would be 2K to fix it and the car is just not worth it as it is a 96 Saturn. Now we have to find someplace to get me a cheapie car just to get back and forth to work and get the boys to school. We cant afford another car payment for a new car. Dh is hoping that they are selling some of the pickup trucks they use at work and will ask today about it. Thankfully right now dh can use his work truck to get back and forth to work and I can use his SUV to take the kids to school and me to work. So we are not rushing into getting another car and will take our time looking around so we get a decent one.

I told the boys that we might have to try and get them in to the county summer program which is free because we are having to use the money for their camp to get the new vehicle. Their camp was going to cost us 1760.00 for eight weeks. I just pray we can get them in because it is done by lottery.

I refuse to let this get me down though. Something will work out and we can keep doing the work truck SUV thing until we can get things worked out so everyone has a way to get where they need to be. Everything will work out Im sure of it. Getting upset does not help or solve anything.

Sorry this is such and EOIP post but I have to start getting ready for work. I will try and ketchup tonight.

HUGS TO ALL!! :grouphug:

Morning...

Liz...you are welcome for the basket. I loved putting it together. There appears to be a lot of lime green things out this season.

Karen....sorry about the car. We had that happen to us. We donated the car to a local charity and then wrote it off on our taxes. Was more than we would have gotten at the dump.

RM...enjoy being off work on Friday.

Lily...hope your gym visit went well. I finally got my physician's consent form for the gym at work. Went this morning for the first time, only had 30 minutes to work out before I needed to get ready for work. The person who was suppose to open the gym...didn't show, his electric had gone off. No idea why, we didn't have any winds or storms. Oh well...got to the gym, showered then came to work. No working out for me...wasn't worth getting up 30 minutes early, I usually get up at 4:45am this morning it was 4:15am. What a way to start my day.

I think both girls will be going to school today. Cassie's rash looks better and Mandy isn't coughing as much. :Pinkbounc

Have a terrific Wednesday everyone!

Caroline-- :wave2:

Lily-- :wave2:

Rosemary-- :wave2:

Elaine-- :wave2:

Kimmar-- :wave2:

Deena--glad you guys are all better..we're getting there..

Suzanne--hope the dr's visits went well....sorry you were having a rough day at work yesterday...

JRKaren-- :wave2:

Karen--sorry about the car situation... :guilty:

Sherry-- :wave2:

34.jpg

Trying to keep up with Lainey is an uphill battle!

34,000 posts!

Karen, I'm so sorry about the car. I hope something works out well for you.

Good morning.

Liz...great package. Amanda did good ::yes::
I also noticed lots of lime green in all the stores.....must be the year of the DIS ;)

Karen, sorry about your car. We also donated our old one....but I think last year was the last year you could take that deduction.

Amanda....sorry the gym didn't work for you today :(

Tomorrow is mail date for those packages......2 people that I haven't heard from.

Hope everyone has a great day :wave2:

Hi all :wave2:

Rose Mary, I have no clue when AR is on, so not sure if it conflicts or not. It's on Tuesdays at 9 PM ET on FOX.
I hope you get a good rate at POP for your stay :teeth:

Deena, glad y'all are doing okay there now. I can imagine not wanting a class ring. Luis never got one. I actually got one for both HS & OSU. Funny though, they look almost identical.

Kimmar, sounds like a sweet & special night.

Suzanne, sorry about the rough day at work. I could rent a villa, but I am fresh out of points. I will have a 1 bedroom in Nov/Dec so I could really cook then. Oh actaully having biscuits every mornign for breakfast sound yummy to me!!!

Paula, that is a cute pick! I doubt I could've picked out of those colors... too many!

:wave2: Hi Karen... glad you didn't fall ;)

Amanda, sorry the working out in the morning didn't work otu for you. I did try that once years ago... yeah, it didn't work either. I do better now late in the evening after I've eaten dinner... a good way to unwind for me.

Karen, sorry aobut the car... good luck!

:wave2: Hi Todd!!! Has there been any more talk about a meet in May? I think if not, we could still plan for something. I'd bug Jen and maybe even just us could spend a day down in Cincy

Thanks Alan, you are a sweetie :love2:

Tiger Lily 03 said:
TC, how are ya? Sending prayers to you and family. Your trip is soon. Didja say a bus ride! No thankyouverymuch.

I'm actually looking forward to the bus trip. :earseek:

I have surgery scheduled for April 15th. The ENT doctor will put me under a general anesthetic and perform a procedure where the remove tissue and biopsy it right away. If all goes well, the first biopsy will show no cancerous tissues and the whole thing will have been a wild goose chase. If they do find any carcinoma, they will continue to remove tissue until everything is clear.

Now you see why I'm looking forward to a bus ride with a bunch of screaming highschool students? It sure beats a trip to the operating room. :earboy2:

I'm also looking forward to 4 performances of the high school play starting tomorrow evening. I can't wait to see my kids performing (Sarah as a lead character and James in the orchestra pit). I am going to spend the next few days being the proud papa.

Elaine--We have talked about doing the meet at the zoo and maybe back to our place...

John--Thats great..I'd be proud too... :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter