Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon [Completed!]

Madame Leota's eyes freaked me out too the first time I saw them open! Now I just like to keep an eye on the people around me to see how they react :thumbsup2

Hmmmmm, I wonder if you ever meet up with Sarah......... ;)

Love the HM! I agree-- people who try to push their way out of the stretching room annoy me so much! It's the same with the TOT elevator-- the difference in time of getting on the ride literally has to be until 5 minutes (especially with HM's continuous loading!).

I agree. I hate the post-preshow rush. People can be so crazy rude! Like seriously, does it matter if your 2 families in front of me? We'll all get to ride.

When we were there in December, we went really early, and we were the only people in the stretching room. it made the whole thing even creepier, but I was so happy that we wouldn't have to fight people to get out and we could linger as much as we wanted!

Hope you get to meet up with Sarah :rotfl:

People also do the rushing in for the shows. They want to stand as close to the door as possible. The funny thing is that it's actually NOT good to be so close to the door! That means you have to move all the way down to the end of the row! Everyone always just thinks about themselves! C'mon people, we're at Disney! Disney knows how to handle crowds; calm yourselves!

Ooo, I'd be scared with an emptier stretching room! I've read stories of the CMs scaring people on purpose. I hope that never happens!

Woo hoo, an update and I'm mentioned in it. :banana: haha Gosh, was that really over a year ago?! Crazy. It's funny hearing your side of the story. I remember being in Tomorrowland when I got your message. I think we were on the TTA when you called!

I miss the skyway. There are so many old attractions that I wish they could bring back.

I read that about the gargoyles too but I couldn't hear them either. :confused3 Hmm...Now you've got me curious about that last picture of the plaque. I want to know what it says!

Oh, and I'm reading your blog right now. I like your little videos you have. I'm watching the one about your cricut cartridges. Those things are so cool but I know I would never use them enough to get my money's worth. But it would be neat to have especially being a teacher!

I keep saying I have to get moving on this TR, but it really is difficult because I sort through both my pics and Weird's pics! Weird was joking today during dinner about whether or not I'd be done with these TRs by the time we get married and go on our Disneymoon!

Haha, it's bugging me that I can't decipher the plaque! I'll have to go back and check! Although if you go back in December (?), you can check before I can and report back!

I'm glad the blog is entertaining! It is quite an investment to get into crafting, but it's like therapy, haha. I'm going to message you on FB the list of all the cartridges I have at this point and a link so that you can see the images that can be cut from each. If you know what you want to do for school for bulletin boards or projects, just let me know and I'll see if I can get them cut out for you! The only thing I ask is that you take a picture of how you're using it so I can post it on my blog, hehe. I haven't yet used it myself in the classroom because I'm terrible and rarely change my bulletin boards or do special projects, haha. But yeah, if there's anything that interests you or if you wanted alphabet letters or something, please let me know! I can work on them this summer!

Madame Leota's eyes freaked me out too the first time I saw them open! Now I just like to keep an eye on the people around me to see how they react :thumbsup2

Hmmmmm, I wonder if you ever meet up with Sarah......... ;)

I think that even though I know Madame Leota's eyes open up, I still would be scared if I were on the left side of the queue!

Haha, I wonder what the next update is about ...

Love the HM! I agree-- people who try to push their way out of the stretching room annoy me so much! It's the same with the TOT elevator-- the difference in time of getting on the ride literally has to be until 5 minutes (especially with HM's continuous loading!).

It would run a lot smoother and actually feel like less time waiting if everyone just stood back patiently. The same goes for the Test Track briefing room into the line for the actual ride! Everyone tries to cram forward, and I can't stand it! When I'm with Weird, we just kind of hang back because I hate hate hate being pushed forward! I don't like it when others push in front of me, and at the same time, I don't want it to look like I'm pushing in front of anyone else!

I don't enjoy that big rush to the doom buggies either, but I am usually more concerned with trying to squish myself into the middle of the stretching room. :laughing: I always feel exposed when I am on the edges near the walls and there was one time that a castmember came up behind us and just stood there in a creepy manner when the lights came on. I totally screamed then, so ever since then, I try not to get "caught" again!

I've already seen pics on FB but I love your PTR :)

Thanks! Haha, I really should finish either one or the other. I don't want to forget details!

Yay! Another update! :lovestruc I'll have to go check out your blog too! :goodvibes

I'm hopefully going to update more often! I'd love a new follower on my blog :)

I don't enjoy that big rush to the doom buggies either, but I am usually more concerned with trying to squish myself into the middle of the stretching room. :laughing: I always feel exposed when I am on the edges near the walls and there was one time that a castmember came up behind us and just stood there in a creepy manner when the lights came on. I totally screamed then, so ever since then, I try not to get "caught" again!

If you wrote about that HM thing, I probably read it from you! That's why I hold on to Weird VERY tightly now! And I NEVER look up when the lights go up and they show the Master Gracey hanging from the noose in the attic!

Wednesday, April 7: DIS Meet with wdwgirl03 and wisblue!

After we finished our ride with ghosts and made it out without becoming a ghost ourselves, I tried calling Sarah (wdwgirl03) one more time. We were finally able to connect! She said she was watching the parade, so it was the perfect time to meet since we were in that area. I was excited but also nervous, I must admit!

As I walked in the direction of Frontierland, I was looking for Sarah. I knew what she looked like based on her PTR, but it's still quite an interesting experience looking for the person in real life! I saw a girl that looked like her, but the clincher was her Vera Bradley cross body bag! I tapped her, and thus began my first official DIS meet!

We stood and talked, and I quickly introduced my mom, brother, and Weird. They then moved to watch the parade. Again, I admit that I was nervous! It's really strange to feel like you know someone online and then finally meeting the person ... well, in person! But meeting Sarah just confirmed that she really is such a sweetheart! Very quickly, I felt more at ease. I've always had issues meeting people anywhere, but thankfully, I already "knew" her!

Weird took these pictures of the parade as we were talking. I wonder what it must be like to be one of the characters on these floats.

IMG_3188.jpg

Beast and Belle! I think I'd be a little too scared to meet Beast for a picture. Maybe I'll eventually do it in my lifetime, but right now, it's too scary! I think the REAL Beauty and the Beast movie is even creepier though! When I read Beastly, I kept thinking about the live action movie character and getting scared! Haha, it was a good book by the way (my 7th grade girls were reading it, and we were supposed to have a book club, but everyone just read through it quickly because we couldn't put it down).

IMG_3194.jpg

Eric and Ariel! I like seeing Ariel at the end of Fantasmic (wait a second, I haven't seen Fantasmic at this point in the TR ... oh well!). For those of you who don't know or remember, she's at the back of the boat (haha, although still ON the boat) sitting because she's in her mermaid form!

IMG_3199.jpg

He did take more than those, but I'm just posting those few. I'm actually upstairs in my room on my netbook, so it's difficult sifting through the pictures! It was definitely fun, and I think that in the future, Weird and I will probably watch a parade if we want to take a break and we have some yummy food to snack on during the wait and duration!

When the parade finished, I also met Sarah's dad (wisblue). I think it's so cool that he too is a HUGE fan of Disney! We decided to walk on over to Big Thunder Mountain to quickly ride it with my Guest Assistance Card. Since my mom doesn't ride and my dad wasn't there that day, it worked out for the 5 of us to go on. I know my mom and Sarah's dad were talking DVC. How cool would it be if we had DVC too! Haha, it'll never happen though due to finances and the fact that we already have our timeshare off property.

It was really crowded because the parade had just finished. Plus, we had to stay on one side of the taped down line, so it was kinda crazy getting over to BTMRR. These are the crowds I don't like. For some reason, it's always Frontierland where we encounter crowds, and I'm never happy about them. It could be because it's always right smack dab in the sun OR because of those crazy birds!

IMG_3225.jpg

I also don't like the part of Frontierland where you pass Country Bear Jamboree! Even though I can't see it, I just KNOW that the talking buffalo head is in there! Creepy!

IMG_3232.jpg

My brother had Weird take a picture of this guy in a jersey because apparently he and my dad had a competition going in terms of how many jerseys they could find during the vacation or something like that. You can also see the amount of people around us in this picture as well.

IMG_3233.jpg

We were slowly approaching our destination! Wow, I don't pay attention to details because I don't think I've ever seen this sign before!

IMG_3237.jpg

We passed by the Liberty Belle. I'm hoping that's the name of it because I'm too lazy to check it out since I'm currently watching an item on eBay. Haha.

IMG_3239.jpg

Alas, we have finally arrived! WITH ALL THOSE PEOPLE! Haha. Thankfully, I did have the GAC to use. There would be NO way that I could make it through that line and especially in heat without passing out. Wouldn't have been a fun vacation! Fainting once at Disney World is enough for a lifetime! Although if for whatever reason I were to faint again, I know that out of all amusements parks to pass out, WDW is the "right" one!

IMG_3240.jpg

Don't you just love how there's dynamite for the Fastpass Return sign?

IMG_3246.jpg

With the GAC, we were directed to the first exit where the wheelchair guests wait as well. We waited outside until a CM came to get us. The GAC that I had said to use wheelchair entrance when possible (the one I got this year was different; I actually liked it better). I always feel weird standing there because I'm sure people wonder what I'm doing there (I wonder that about other people too even though I know that there are a ton of legitimate reasons that may not be visible like my condition). We loaded on to our train soon after that. Sarah and her dad were in one row, I was sitting with my brother behind them, and Weird was at the back. This is the picture he took from his spot all the way at the back of the train.

IMG_3249.jpg

In this pic, you can see that we're going up that first hill and that I too have my camera out! I recorded the ride. That's one of the things I like doing now, not because I think the YouTube world needs another bad version of the ride but because it's fun to have it on camera so that I can watch it over and over again!

IMG_3250.jpg

And here we are at the end of our ride!

IMG_3252.jpg

Here's the video I recorded. I think the best part is my brother! Haha, his voice shakes because he's so small. Plus, you can see how badly Weird needed a haircut because of his hair flying all over the place!

After BTMRR, Sarah and her dad were going to Epcot, if I remember correctly. Before we split up we did 2 things. First of all, Sarah and her dad were trying to convince Matt to try Splash Mountain! Haha, I know they wanted to know whether he rode it. Sorry you guys had to wait so long to find out! Haha. It's over a year later ... I'm so bad! The second thing was that I wanted a picture to commemorate my first DIS meet! This picture is entertaining because I'm such a shortie next to Sarah! It's also funny because our heights match the mountains behind us!

IMG_3253.jpg

I have to say, it was a success! I am so happy that we got to meet them because they really are fantastic people! It really made the ENTIRE vacation so much more memorable! Thanks for taking the time to meet up with us!

Okay, so DIS meet was over after they left, but the thought of Splash Mountain was in Matt's head. Would he ride? Would he chicken out?

Great picture of you & Sarah!

I hope Matt decided to go on Splash Mountain. It's a fun ride and it's kind of a long one, too. Which might make it worse, though, if you were nervous about when the big drop is coming...I used to have to warn my DD before every hill and I know there were a couple of times that I mistakenly thought the next one was the big one and probably had her more nervous than necessary! :lmao:

Hooray for your DISmeet with Sarah! So sad we didn't get to meet up in February :sad1:

Yay for a Dismeet! I have yet to do one, but I imagine it would feel the same for me. You feel like you really get to know some people online through the TRs and then, to actually meet them in person. I am sure I'd be nervous. glad it worked out perfectly!

YAAAY, you got to our meet! I probably said this in my TR too but I was a little nervous too-I'm the same way about meeting people but it was awesome meeting you, your brother, Weird, and your mom. I think we were talking about DVC too. :laughing:

That video is too funny-my dad and I look so bored, which we weren't. We were very happy to get to go on one of our favorite rides again. :thumbsup2

I really hope Matt ended up going on Splash Mountain!

Great picture of you & Sarah!

I hope Matt decided to go on Splash Mountain. It's a fun ride and it's kind of a long one, too. Which might make it worse, though, if you were nervous about when the big drop is coming...I used to have to warn my DD before every hill and I know there were a couple of times that I mistakenly thought the next one was the big one and probably had her more nervous than necessary! :lmao:

Isn't it weird when two "worlds" collide? Haha, I always think DIS meet pictures are so entertaining because I'm so used to seeing the people on their own personal TRs, and then suddenly, they're in one picture! AHHH!

It'll be a while before it's revealed whether or not Matt went on. Haha, I didn't realize it until I started working on the next 2 updates that we didn't go on it right away!

Hooray for your DISmeet with Sarah! So sad we didn't get to meet up in February :sad1:

I'm so sad too! It really is so difficult to have plans coincide especially when with a group. I think we might have a better chance of meeting in the future though if we go again during the school vacation times!

Yay for a Dismeet! I have yet to do one, but I imagine it would feel the same for me. You feel like you really get to know some people online through the TRs and then, to actually meet them in person. I am sure I'd be nervous. glad it worked out perfectly!

YES, it really is a nervous experience in my opinion! There was no way that I was going to skip it, but I was thinking, "Oh no, what do I say?" Haha.

YAAAY, you got to our meet! I probably said this in my TR too but I was a little nervous too-I'm the same way about meeting people but it was awesome meeting you, your brother, Weird, and your mom. I think we were talking about DVC too. :laughing:

That video is too funny-my dad and I look so bored, which we weren't. We were very happy to get to go on one of our favorite rides again. :thumbsup2

I really hope Matt ended up going on Splash Mountain!

Haha, isn't it about time? I guess that's the great thing about DIS meets; there's the mutual love for Disney! I liked that we were able to go on a ride together because that's a very WDW thing to do! It was so surreal! Haha, I was thinking, "That's Sarah and her dad sitting right in front of me!"

Wednesday, April 7: Briar Patch

Isn't it so crazy that you can take pics and show it to someone and he/she may not be able to tell that it's even Disney World?

IMG_3258.jpg

After our ride on BTMRR and our DIS meet, the 3 of us headed to the Briar Patch because that's where my mom was waiting for us.

IMG_3264.jpg

Don't you just absolutely love how Disney takes the time to theme their souvenir shops too?

IMG_3269.jpg

We took a look around the store for a while. If you know anything about Weird, you know that he's the kind of person to take this picture because he is a Cars fanatic! These are so cute. I can imagine getting these for Weird Jr!

IMG_3273.jpg

These ride vehicles are also really cute. I'm glad that they make the mini figurines so I can get ride vehicles that way instead!

IMG_3274.jpg

I actually don't know why Weird took this picture because neither of us like football! Haha. He can watch it and understand it, but I just look at it as a stop and go kind of game. Playing touch football during last year's Field Day with my homeroom class was really fun though! I got so winded, but I was so determined to win!

IMG_3275.jpg

If I didn't already have my mascot Mickey, I definitely would have bought this small Sorcerer Mickey plushie. Part of me was a little disappointed that I bought one before the trip (although it was fun taking pics early!), but then I realized that I liked mascot Mickey because he could sit and actually fit better in certain pic spots!

IMG_3278.jpg

Is it just me or do you absolutely hate it that most of the mugs at Disney are super cute! It makes me want to buy every single one, but Weird and I already have a bunch of mugs that we aren't even using now and are being saved for our apartment! Haha, if you come over to our place, that's all you'll be using.

IMG_3283.jpg

I didn't know Mickey had such a belly!

IMG_3287.jpg

It'd be fun to use one of these smaller shot glasses to take my medicine in the morning when I wake up except for the fact that I'm SUPPOSED to be drinking more water than this.

IMG_3289.jpg

Here's a close-up of one of the scenes above us. Notice the framed picture? It's Whistler's Mother! You can't see it in this picture, but she actually has bunny ears!

IMG_3290.jpg

I love all the added details! I think these are the most fun for me because I remember going into this store and not even realizing that it was there! I think I had to go back after seeing it on DIS.

IMG_3291.jpg

We saw a lot of kids wearing these. I think it's a smart way to get the kids to wear their sunglasses.

IMG_3292.jpg

I saw these ears and was excited because I had initially wanted them!

IMG_3294.jpg

Alas, I don't know if this was a kid version or if my head is just REALLY big ... haha. A picture would have to suffice!

IMG_3298.jpg

I know my mom and I took a break on those rocking chairs for a little bit because we were tired. Weird took more pics.

IMG_3300.jpg

Haha, did you ever notice just how many lanterns they had hanging from the ceiling?

IMG_3304.jpg

Brer Rabbit bobble heads! Haha, cute but I'm not quite sure what you'd do with this other than bobble it.

IMG_3311.jpg

Before we exited the store, I saw this little nook in the store, and I fell in love with it! Haha, I don't really know why. It was just so cute that there was this corner that seemed kind of separated from the rest of the store. I had to take a picture there.

IMG_3313.jpg

Where to next?

Yay for a DIS meet! I have to admit that I have been nervous before the ones I have had too, but it's all needlessly, every DISer I have met has been great!

I love your video of BTMRR! Looked like you guys were having so much fun, I was smiling right along with you! Howard was awfully brave having his nice camera out on that bumpy ride though - I'd be afraid I'd drop it or bang it on something.

I have never spent any time in the Briar Patch store, so many fun details in there, thanks for sharing!

Yay for April, 7, 2010!!

After seeing your report I went back and looked at Sarah's report from this trip and was reminded of how much we did that day, starting with getting at the bus stop at AKL at 6 AM for AM EMH at 7AM. That was a great day for us, and meeting you, Howard, Matt, and your Mom was a special part of it.

Thanks again for the ride on BTMRR. I had to laugh at your video of the ride. When you showed Sarah and me we looked so staid. But, what it doesn't show is that we usually throw our hands up on the drops and curves, and bring them down when the ride slows down. Since you only showed us then we looked like two old coots who were either bored or scared.

I can't wait to see if Matt went on Splash Mountain but, after our encouragement and cajoling, I'm betting that he did.

I always love your shop pics - always makes me want to go spend some money though. I do have to agree that the details in the stores are just so awesome. I lvoe the sparkly mickey head headband too - I tried it on a couple of times and asked my hubby if he would walk around with me wearing them. I have decided that I will get a fun pair when my daughter wants to walk around wearing a hat (which I hope she will one day).

Yay for a DIS meet! I have to admit that I have been nervous before the ones I have had too, but it's all needlessly, every DISer I have met has been great!

I love your video of BTMRR! Looked like you guys were having so much fun, I was smiling right along with you! Howard was awfully brave having his nice camera out on that bumpy ride though - I'd be afraid I'd drop it or bang it on something.

I have never spent any time in the Briar Patch store, so many fun details in there, thanks for sharing!

I think meeting one on one is easier for me. I know some DISers do a huge meet (like, HUGE), but I think I'd get even more nervous! I think the greatest thing though is hearing a DISer's voice. That's why videos are so fun. The voices are never what I imagined!

Yeah, I was so afraid for Howard to have his camera out, but he said it'd be okay. I guess it was easier because he was by himself, but I would NOT have done it! I was nervous about having my little one out!

My mom probably spends the most time at the Briar Patch because it's right by BTMRR and SM! Haha.

Yay for April, 7, 2010!!

After seeing your report I went back and looked at Sarah's report from this trip and was reminded of how much we did that day, starting with getting at the bus stop at AKL at 6 AM for AM EMH at 7AM. That was a great day for us, and meeting you, Howard, Matt, and your Mom was a special part of it.

Thanks again for the ride on BTMRR. I had to laugh at your video of the ride. When you showed Sarah and me we looked so staid. But, what it doesn't show is that we usually throw our hands up on the drops and curves, and bring them down when the ride slows down. Since you only showed us then we looked like two old coots who were either bored or scared.

I can't wait to see if Matt went on Splash Mountain but, after our encouragement and cajoling, I'm betting that he did.

I remember you guys telling us about all that you did and how it wasn't crowded! Ahhh, the benefits of EMH. I'm looking forward to finally experiencing that for once in my lifetime next May!

I'm glad to have met you! It really was a great day for us as well. At home, I like that I can talk about you guys, and my mom knows exactly who I'm talking about! She'll say, "The ones we met, right?"

Haha, if we ever meet at WDW again, I'll make sure I'll turn the camera to face you guys during the crazy parts! Or I'll sit in front of everyone :thumbsup2

Only time will tell if Matt went on Splash ... haha, it's actually later in this TR that I get to Splash Mountain. I forgot we didn't get to it right awa!

I always love your shop pics - always makes me want to go spend some money though. I do have to agree that the details in the stores are just so awesome. I lvoe the sparkly mickey head headband too - I tried it on a couple of times and asked my hubby if he would walk around with me wearing them. I have decided that I will get a fun pair when my daughter wants to walk around wearing a hat (which I hope she will one day).

I can easily resist spending temptations at WDW because the whole time during this past trip I kept thinking, "How many craft supplies can I get with this money ..." so I rarely bought anything! Haha, would your hubby walk around with you wearing that? Howard wasn't a fan of those, so it was a good thing they didn't fit my head!

Wednesday, April 7: Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!

I know in a recent update, I mentioned that we were going to go on Splash Mountain.

IMG_3315.jpg

That didn't end up happening at that point. We ended up just getting FP for it and then getting on the train! In the BTMRR video I took, I mentioned something about the train because I really wanted to ride it! Plus, with the heat and the crowds, I was ready for a break!

IMG_3318.jpg

Look at all the crowds behind me!

IMG_3330.jpg

Haha, I'm posting both because in this picture, you can see the people better. However, I don't look as sad in the first one.

IMG_3331.jpg

Masoct Mickey tried buying a ticket for the train, but no one was willing to wait on him. Haha, when I propped him up here, I was like, "I hope he doesn't fall through the bars!"

IMG_3333.jpg

The main thing I was hoping to see was the peg leg that was on the lost and found shelf as referenced in Mary Poppins. However, I didn't know where to look, and the line kept moving so alas, I couldn't find it. I did read thereafter that it wasn't there anymore. I don't know if that's true or not, but I still would've liked to see where it was initially! It was still very well themed though! Haha, although I don't know if that moving thingie in the front of this wagon fits in with the time period.

IMG_3336.jpg

The train ride was great! It gave such great views of BTMRR especially the part that you can't really appreciate on the actual ride because it goes by pretty quickly.

IMG_3337.jpg

There was a little shack somewhere too, but the beams blocked all of Weird's clear shots.

IMG_3340.jpg

More scenery on the train ride.

IMG_3343.jpg

I think during one of the loops around, a group was wondering if the animals were real. Haha, I wonder if they were joking. When I'm in a joking mood, I always say in a British accent while on the ferry, "Look over there; it's the Statue of Liberty" as if I were a tourist. Haha, it makes me wonder if what I hear around me is real or if it's just a joke!

IMG_3344.jpg

As we came upon this scene, I got very excited and also a little scared! If you've read Kingdom Keepers, you'll know why!

IMG_3348.jpg

"I know your name ..." When I read that part initially, I just about FLIPPED OUT! I don't know if I've ever explained why I started reading it. I may have, but I'm going to explain it again. When we had our harvest party at school (instead of a Halloween party because I teach at a Christian school), we took the whole school to the skating rink. I was on rollerblades and doing well until a 3rd grader (he's going to be in my 6th grade class next year!) skated right in front of me causing me to fall directly on my tailbone! I couldn't move as the pain shot through my body up my spine. The chaperone mothers had to help me up and to a couch. Eventually I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance because the principal told me it would be classified as worker's compensation, so I didn't have to worry about the cost. Since I was in bed for the next few days with an injured coccyx, a student and his mom (the mom went with me to the ER; the family is also HUGE Disney fans) went to school to get my stuff to bring that along with the first 2 KK books to my house! I just stayed in bed on my back reading the books, so when I read the teepee part with the DHI shadow and all that with the "I know your name ..." I got so scared, and that wasn't good for my whole "don't move around so much" thing, haha.

IMG_3351.jpg

We passed by the Toontown stop and made a mental note to stop by to take a look around.

IMG_3355.jpg

Weird took some shots inside the train too. WD!

IMG_3356.jpg

The gold makes it seem very classy.

IMG_3357.jpg

I really liked these bubble window things, so I had Weird take a pic of it with the train in the reflection.

IMG_3358.jpg

And look! There's the TTA! It's cool being able to ride the train or the TTA and see the other. It's fun getting both perspectives and thinking, "That's what it looks like from this side!"

IMG_3360.jpg

It was cool seeing the front of the park from the train station.

IMG_3366-1.jpg

We decided to stay on the train for another loop around. I was still feeling tired, and I think it was the second time around that I closed my eyes and put my head on Weird's shoulder just to take a rest. There were more views to be had though! I think I waited until after I saw BTMRR again!

IMG_3371.jpg

Look at all the people having fun!

IMG_3375.jpg

Do you see Finn?

IMG_3381.jpg

We saw Jessie and Woody heading out to their meet and greet area. At this point when we saw them, I didn't know that this would be such a great WDW moment for LilAnn and her munchkin!

IMG_3382.jpg

And we must not have noticed it the first time, but I really liked how you could see inside the final scene of Splash Mountain!

IMG_3390.jpg

We got off at the Frontierland stop. Was it time for splash Mountain now? Haha, no, it really wasn't. There was still more of Magic Kingdom to explore though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter