Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon [Completed!]

RachelNinja

Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life
As a former English major and a current middle school English Language Arts teacher, I have decided to start off my long-awaited trip report using literary terminology! Readers of my PTR (It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage!) will remember that I like incorporating Disney in my lesson plans, so it only makes sense that I would incorporate lessons in my Disney TR!

us1.jpg

SETTING

My family has a timeshare at Orange Lake Country Club in Kissimmee, Florida, so we've never actually stayed on WDW property. Though it is my plan to stay on property for my future Disneymoon with my future DH Weird (definitely a MK monorail resort so most likely Polynesian!), I do very much enjoy having so much space at our condo. I'll post pictures when I write about our arrival day, and I get them from Weird.

Some days were spent on WDW property, of course. That's definitely the kind of setting I like! We typically don't do all 4 parks; MK and Epcot are the ones we do nowadays, but now that my DBF went with us, I was able to add DHS to the mix as well!

And of course, let's not forget that setting is not just the place. The definition is time and place! That means I need to include our dates! We were on vacation from Saturday, April 3rd to Saturday, April 10th, but that included travel time (driving to and from NY!). It wasn't one of those long 10-day vacations that allows for repeat park visits, but it was definitely a dose of Disney that was greatly needed!

CHARACTERS

Rachel (25, I think … just had a conversation with DBF about how old I am because neither of us can seem to remember) – That’s me!

IMG_2818.jpg

I'm a middle school teacher who covers a ton of subjects (ELA, math, Bible, verbal coach, math coach). It's 9 separate classes because I do 6th-8th! It's tiring and exhausting, and gosh oh gee, that middle school age makes me want to pull my hair out. But when I think about teaching elementary or high school, it just doesn't make sense at this point. I think it requires a certain kind of crazy to stay with the pre-teen age, so ... call me crazy! My life revolves around my job, which isn't extremely healthy, I know, but Disney helps me get through it. I'll have DIS open as I work so I can read TRs as I plan, and I also like listening to Disney soundtrack music or park area music! The dose of Disney makes lesson planning way more fun.

Don't be mistaken though; I'm not "just" a teacher. On Virtual Magic Kingdom (when it was still around), I was known as Ninja. I tell students I'm a ninja (or a spy) to prove points. I made up this whole story once about how I had to break into a library to get these books, and it made sense because I had my ninja skills. The point of the story was to help them remember perimeter since I had to get over the perimeter fence; they're always mixing up area and perimeter. I just like making the “boring” things more interesting.

The funny thing is that there are students in the lower grades who truly believe I'm a ninja at night. The reason for the name started when I was still in college. There was an episode of 24 where Jack Bauer was kidnapped by Chinese ninjas. Since I was one of the few Asians on campus, my friends joked around and asked me where I took him. Then a few months later when I was depressed because I had to wear a heart monitor for 3 weeks, my friend Lauren made a WeeMe online for me with an MP3 as a heart monitor and named it RachelNinja. That name stuck!

Other than Disney and my ninja status, here are a few other things about me:
• I can relate almost ANYTHING back to Gilmore Girls. If someone mentions a word that was on GG, I'll have to quote the show! Weird does that with The Office!
• Going to IKEA or flipping through the catalog gets me really giddy. Of course, going is better because it ends with a plate of Swedish meatballs.
• I’m extremely eager to get engaged and get married to my DBF!

Howard (24) - My DBF who is HowWeird on DIS but Weird for short.

me.jpg

He’s a multimedia/audiovisual technician at his former college. Um, is it weird that I had to look that up on Facebook? Haha. I’m really bad; I’m the kind of person who knows the names of professions as long as they were the ones that can be found in the Richard Scarry books. You know what I’m talking about … teacher, doctor, artist, plumber. Those are easier to remember. I usually just say that Weird works with computers and IT stuff. It’s definitely a skill that comes in handy though since he has had to get rid of viruses and also reformat my computer.

The computer help doesn’t just show you how much he knows about technology. It also shows that he’s extremely kind and patient with me! I remember calling him on the phone in a panic one day, waking him up from his day off from work because something had happened to my computer, and I needed it for my lesson plans!

He recently purchased a Canon DSLR camera as it’s been something he’s been eyeing for ages. Since we had the WDW trip planned, he decided to spring for it since he’d be able to use it on the vacation! Might as well get it before and start getting use out of it! You’ll just have to wait and see if he starts to master this new chunky device! I’ll be posting his pictures along with mine since he’s not as big on the writing aspect of trip reports. I imagine that in the future, he’d do more of a photo trip report, but for now, I’d rather steal his images and add them here!

Here are a few random things about Weird:
• He loves watching things like the Discovery channel because he’s very interested in knowing how things work. He loves animals too, so I know he’ll be the one to take our future kiddies (if we have any) to the zoo and aquarium!
• In the same way that I can reference anything back to Gilmore Girls, he can reference anything back to The Office! It’s a good thing I got into the show too because otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue as to why he finds some things so funny!
• He gives the best foot massages! Sore feet after being on them all week from teaching or after a day at the parks (and taking a shower first, of course!) really makes me love ‘em even more!

Together we make a good couple, if I do say so myself, not because we're particularly interesting or fun to be around or anything of that sort. I think we're a good couple because we understand each other so well. We are very alike when it comes to what we want to do in our time together; we'd rather sit at home and enjoy each other's company by watching DVDs (Disney movies, The Office) and playing board games. Going out is not something we like to do unless it means we're stopping by the Disney Store or getting dinner at Chili's or our favorite local sushi spot.

We're very easygoing and laidback for the most part; we're not the type to complain about things when we're out (ex. we're sometimes too lazy to send back food that's not hot enough!). However, there are times when we can each get extremely heated and angry, and the other person needs to help the other calm down (ex. people who are mean or rude do this to us)! Lastly, we both absolutely love love love Disney!

And now some random things about HowRae:
• We both love listening to High School Musical 3, and we get such a kick when we play it in the car and sing along! Sometimes we get silly and sing the opposite parts too, mainly because I tend to know the words to the guy parts more!
• We’re both lactose intolerant, so we can’t enjoy many of the things that other people enjoy. Thankfully, we’re not severely lactose intolerant, so cheese is still okay to some degree. We joked about getting ice cream during the whole trip. I mean, those Mickey bars really look good!
• We don’t really fight or argue since we had plenty of time to do that when we were apart for those 2 years. Of course, it was bound to catch up with us at one point or another and being with each other 24/7 did create an issue at MK! You’ll have to wait to read about that.

Momsicles

A206-1.jpg

She’s my best friend in the whole entire world! The funny thing is that she and Weird are actually very alike! Their personalities and their comments are so similar that it’s just plain uncanny! My mom has her favorite things to do in Disney, mainly ride Peter Pan, Living with the Land, Soarin’ and … hmm, I don’t really know what else she really wanted to do except for those things and The Hall of Presidents! She doesn’t like fast rides or loud things or anything that might be startling, so that really eliminates a lot. She easily gets dizzy, so she’ll never have the opportunity to try many of the rides we want her to try. Thankfully, she’s also very laidback, so she’s willing to just go with the flow and isn’t in a rush to get from one thing to the next.

Popsicles

IMG_1955-1.jpg

My dad surprised both my mom and me when he invited Weird to come along on our family vacation. That story can be found on my PTR in the following entry: Possible Guest Appearance. He’s the kind of dad who only went to Disney for this long because he knew his kids enjoyed it. He doesn’t like crowds, which meant going during the week after Easter probably wasn’t that good of an idea! He also likes the rides that allow him to nap for a short while (ex. Carousel of Progress, Living with the Land, Hall of Presidents, etc.).

Matthew / Matt (11) – My younger brother who is now also my student!

A240-1.jpg

Matt = basketball. That's all he seems to care about lately. He's not into school at all and doesn't find the joy in learning anything except for basketball stats! He's still into his PSP and video games. I wish he could be into reading more! He's extremely picky when it comes to eating, and he's definitely the baby of the family since he gets away with a lot (we have an older brother, so he was a surprise baby). He transferred to my school at the end of February, so he actually didn't miss any school! Mom was ecstatic about that. He did say at the end of vacation that this was his favorite vacation EVER.

Just a quick note on the TR title. Before the trip, I had thought of these two: “Looking Up!” (so many details can be found if you just look up! I forgot to do that a lot though, so it definitely wouldn’t be a good title) and “I Want To Go To There!” (from one of my more recent favorite shows, 30 Rock!)

Throughout the entire trip, Weird and I were trying to come up with a good title since it does draw people in. Every time something funny happened or something big happened, we were like, “THAT should be the TR title!” For example, I kept on saying, “I love my bag!” the entire time, so that was in consideration. Then Weird kept taking pictures of everything, so I was joking with him and going, “Wall! Take a picture! Light! Take a picture!” so that was a possibility as well. Then there were all the titles that I spouted out that included Lou Mongello’s name in it, but you’ll have to keep reading until the end to find out why.

In the end, I stuck to something basic. I was thinking about it when it was Weird’s turn to drive yesterday when we were coming back. It’s basically because Weird and I never thought we’d be at Disney together until we were married. Thankfully, we had the chance to go now instead of having to wait until our Disneymoon! It was definitely something we were extremely excited about because we may not be able to go on our Disneymoon for a while. It just made sense to call it our Pre-Disneymoon!

I'd like to close with an added note that I feel is completely necessary because I'm ... particular. As I write this TR, I have to preface it by saying that I may not follow the grammar rules all the time. There ... I admit it! As much as I may correct my students at work, and as much as I dislike it when people butcher the English language in speech and in writing, I too might write with fragments. I might be ending sentences with prepositions. I may even use more than one exclamation point when I feel it is warranted!

Anyway, I hope that you'll join me as I write about our wonderful vacation in WDW! There will be a ton of pictures (both Weird's and mine) and lots of stories! All the MINUTIAE will be included for your reading pleasure!

Haha, I'm just happy I got that word in because that too was another trip report title consideration!

Table of Contents

Introduction
Friday, April 2: Contact Paper Battle

Saturday, April 3: There and Back Again
Saturday, April 3: A Bunny Tale
Saturday, April 3: Turnpiking It
Saturday, April 3: Counting is HARD!
Saturday, April 3: Saving Souvenir Money
Saturday, April 3: On The Road Again …
Saturday, April 3: Proper 10 and 2
Saturday, April 3: Hashbrown Roadkill
Saturday, April 3: The DISboards Shoe
A Napoleon Dynamite Non-Update
Saturday, April 3: The Much Awaited and Anticipated CB Meal!
Saturday, April 3: Day One Is Finally Done!
A "Being a Teacher Comes First" Non-Update

Sunday, April 4: I Want To Be A Southern Girl
Sunday, April 4: I'm a Wiener at Pedro's!
Sunday, April 4: Billboards and an Eyelash
Sunday, April 4: Life is a Highway
Sunday, April 4: Full Circle
Cloudy with a Chance of Proposal
Sunday, April 4: We've Finally Arrived!
Sunday, April 4: Our Temporary Home
Sunday, April 4: Stalking Panda
Sunday, April 4: Chow Time!

Monday, April 5: Morning Hashbrown Starter
Monday, April 5: No Need for the Kennel!
Monday, April 5: Getting the GAC
Monday, April 5: Smelling the Oranges!
Monday, April 5: Living with the Buffalo
Monday, April 5: Entering the Greenhouse
Monday, April 5: Fish, Veggies, and Heartburn
Monday, April 5: In Awe of Soarin's Mechanics
Monday, April 5: Not Quite My Friends!

A Special Announcement
The Proposal: Part I (The Back Story)
The Proposal: Part II

Monday: April 5: The Tube Diver
Monday, April 5: Barbara Manatee!
Monday, April 5: Waiting for Crush on the Floor!
Monday, April 5: No More Bikini!
Monday, April 5: Latent Dreamfinder Anger
Monday, April 5: Creeper Moon
Monday, April 5: Weird's First Taste of Beverly!
Monday, April 5: Disney Feet to Test Track
Monday, April 5: Real Umbrellas at the Electric Umbrella!

Questions: Part I
Blogging, a TR Substitute

Monday, April 5: Watching Our Wallets
Monday, April 5: Paper Making as a Profession
Monday, April 5: Frog-Sized Margarita
Monday, April 5: Don't Fail Me, Gyroscope!
Monday, April 5: Our 11-Year Old Son
Monday, April 5: Make a Right!
Monday, April 5: Learning "Aboot" Canada
Monday, April 5: Care for a Spot of Tea?
Monday, April 5: Call Me, Beep Me ... (Continued)
Monday, April 5: France and Morocco
Monday, April 5: Overwhelmed by Mitsukoshi (Continued)
Monday, April 5: Lemonade and Cannonballs (Continued)
Monday, April 5: World Showcase on Speed (Continued)
Monday, April 5: OUR Pavilion (Continued)
Monday, April 5: Goodbye World Showcase!
Monday, April 5: No to Ridley, Yes to 65 MPH
Monday, April 5: Saying Farewell to Epcot!
Monday, April 5: Fun in Target

Tuesday, April 6: I'm an "All-American" Kind of Girl (Continued) (Continued)
Tuesday, April 6: My Planned Souvenir
Tuesday, April 6: Christmas in April
Tuesday, April 6: The Lure of Creativity
Tuesday, April 6: Expensively Precious
Tuesday, April 6: The Art of Disney
Tuesday, April 6: A Desperate Search at Goofy's Candy Company
Tuesday, April 6: More Picture Shopping
Tuesday, April 6: It's Ridley Pearson! (continued)
Tuesday, April 6: Tren-D with Ninja's Camera

A Post by Weird: Trip to the new Disney Store in Times Square

Tuesday, April 6: Tren-D with Weird's Camera (continued)
Tuesday, April 6: Goodbye DTD!
Tuesday, April 6: Even Getting Groceries in Florida Is More Fun!

Wednesday, April 7: Party of 4 Instead of 5
Wednesday, April 7: Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA!
Wednesday, April 7: Friendly Competition
Wednesday, April 7: Where Are We Going?
Wednesday, April 7: A Fast Pace Through Fantasyland
Wednesday, April 7: Seeing Powder Lily (continued)
Wednesday, April 7: One of the Scariest Rides at WDW!
Wednesday, April 7: Willie and Grumpy!
Wednesday, April 7: Stuffed with Fluff!
Wednesday, April 7: Friendly Competition Once Again!
Wednesday, April 7: Touring Tomorrowland
Wednesday, April 7: Being Stitch Rich
Wednesday, April 7: Unmagical Fighting in the MK
Wednesday, April 7: Fried Fish Love (continued)
Wednesday, April 7: And one GOLDEN SUN ... (continued)
Wednesday, April 7: Playing "Ghosts" in Real Life
Wednesday, April 7: DIS Meet with wdwgirl03 and wisblue!
Wednesday, April 7: Briar Patch
Wednesday, April 7: Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!
Wednesday, April 7: Bird Bottoms and Singing Walls
Wednesday, April 7: For the Love of Air Conditioned Shows! (continued)
Wednesday, April 7: Cheese Sauce Love
Wednesday, April 7: Digesting in Tomorrowland
Wednesday, April 7: Double the Mountain!
Wednesday, April 7: Best MK Snack and a Trip Through the Jungle!
Wednesday, April 7: Worst Ride Experience
Wednesday, April 7: Tomorrowland Tonight!
Wednesday, April 7: End of the Night Wishes

Thursday, April 8: Resting with 49 Cent Pins (continued)

Friday, April 9: DHS Just for Us! (continued)
Friday, April 9: One Man's Dream is One Girl's Nightmare! (continued)
Friday, April 9: Brown Derby Cobb Mush
Friday, April 9: Wandering Around DHS
Friday, April 9: Hanging with the Muppets by Radiator Springs
Friday, April 9: My Buddies Lou Mongello and Jim Korkis
Friday, April 9: Lights Motor Action
Friday, April 9: Hanging out with Indy (continued)
Friday, April 9: DHS Atmosphere
Friday, April 9: Being "Ar-teests"!
Friday, April 9: Movie Mania
Friday, April 9: May the Force Be With You!
Friday, April 9: DHS Wandering
Friday, April 9: ABC Commissary and Writer's Stop
Friday, April 9: Streets of America
Friday, April 9: Fantasmic
Friday, April 9: Traveling Home

Do I even need to say that I'm reading? :goodvibes

Love that I got to be in this TR! Haha, the one that could've been titled, "That Girl Needs A Nap!"

Can't wait to read all the little things you like writing about! It'll hold us over until the next trip ;)

YEAH! I'm here!!! I can't wait to find out if your brother rode Splash Mountain. :rotfl:

Do I even need to say that I'm reading? :goodvibes

Love that I got to be in this TR! Haha, the one that could've been titled, "That Girl Needs A Nap!"

Can't wait to read all the little things you like writing about! It'll hold us over until the next trip ;)

Haha, nope you don't have to say it! I hope you join in once in a while and add your own comments to this TR! It'll be nice to have a record of your opinions too!

I forgot about that title! That was so me, wasn't it? Me and those other grouchy, crying girls in the parks!

Our next trip that will be in FEBRUARY! Haha, don't know what year, but it will be in FEBRUARY!!!

I'm here. Great start :thumbsup2

Thanks! Glad you've joined us for the TR!

YEAH! I'm here!!! I can't wait to find out if your brother rode Splash Mountain. :rotfl:

Hehe, I'm going to hold off on that, so it'll be a while before you know. Unless I upload pics to Facebook first and caption them ... haha.

I'm here too! I can't wait to hear all about it...grammatical errors and all.;)

Haha, I just HAD to get that out there because I didn't want people going, "Hold up ... she teaches ELA?! I don't want her teaching my children!"

I'm here!!!!

Yay! Thanks for following!

Just had to make a quick note: I didn't realize that I left out the description for my brother! I went back and added a paragraph.

Hi,
I always saw you posting on WDWgirl03 pre-trip. Sorry, I never got around to your pre-trip, but I am looking forward to seeing how things went. How cool to teach your younger brother. My dd is your age, and she is constantly tutoring her 2 younger siblings in college. Thank goodness for mobile/to/mobile cell phones,, I've witnessed 4 hour phone conversations while she helped them write papers.

Hope you had great weather. I'll be there next year for Easter, so I really want to hear about the crowds.

I can't wait to hear how the trip went. I also LOVE The Office, its my favorite show ever!!! My son and I quote it all the time. So, yeah, I'll be reading this trip report! :)
I used to teach middle school and now teach high school but I really loved middle school a lot. When I move up into administration, I would like to go back to middle school. That's so cool that your brother is in your class. Must be interesting. :)

Hi,
I always saw you posting on WDWgirl03 pre-trip. Sorry, I never got around to your pre-trip, but I am looking forward to seeing how things went. How cool to teach your younger brother. My dd is your age, and she is constantly tutoring her 2 younger siblings in college. Thank goodness for mobile/to/mobile cell phones,, I've witnessed 4 hour phone conversations while she helped them write papers.

Hope you had great weather. I'll be there next year for Easter, so I really want to hear about the crowds.

That's okay about the PTR; thanks for joining in for the TR! I tutored my brother once in a while when he was still at his other school. It was difficult because at times, he couldn't get over the fact that I was his sister! Now he's getting used to it though; in fact, our relationship has improved because of it!

I'll definitely be writing about the weather and the crowds!

I can't wait to hear how the trip went. I also LOVE The Office, its my favorite show ever!!! My son and I quote it all the time. So, yeah, I'll be reading this trip report! :)
I used to teach middle school and now teach high school but I really loved middle school a lot. When I move up into administration, I would like to go back to middle school. That's so cool that your brother is in your class. Must be interesting. :)

I don't know what my life would be like if Weird didn't introduce me to The Office! Definitely wouldn't be laughing as much, haha.

I think the middle school age is great just because they're not really kids anymore because they're trying to find their own identity. However, at the same time, they still need the encouragement and bonding with the teachers. Well, at least most of them do. Many of them still look to the teacher the way younger students do. I like that! Of course, when they're having pre-teen drama ... haha, can't stand it. I just have to remember that EVERYTHING at that age is just SO DRAMATIC, and it's always the WORST possible thing that could happen to them!

Hi Friend! I'm here!! :)

Hi back, friend :hug: Since my trip's over, yours is closer!

I am in.
Looking forward to the rest

YAY! Glad to have you here!

Woohoo! Thanks for following!

I know! I was like I know they are going to have a very lovely weekend and then boom your trip was over! I was like that was fast! But now I'm excited to hear about your trip. I think time flew cause I was freezing at the Grand Canyon while you were staying warm in WDW. Ha!

Yes only a little bit over a month to go! I can't wait! Let's ask the rain gods to not make it rain! No dances no songs no anything! Just make it warm and comfortable! :cheer2:

See? I told you I was coming straight over her. :goodvibes Great start! I love the way you write, so I'm sure I can embrace any grammatical errors you make. :lmao:

YAY! I'm here. I can't wait to read along! :thumbsup2 I loved all of your introductions to the characters. Is it weird having your brother as a student? Does he call you by your first name? My dad was my P.E. teacher and then my principal almost every year of my life, and I always just called him Daddy. :upsidedow

One last thing--Michael and I are ADDICTED to 24 and The Office! Do you watch 24, or did you just hear about the Chinese taking Jack? If you don't watch it, you need to start at Season 1 and watch all the way through them!! And we actually just watched one of the old episodes from Season 1 of The Office during lunch (Hot Girl :laughing:). We love, love, love that show. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear ALL about your trip!

Yay! I can't wait to read! (I am going to TRY really hard to stay up to date on this one!)

I am constantly asking DF how old I am! I'm so glad I'm not alone. I never can remember and I never feel like doing the math! ;) As I always tell my students, "There's a reason I'm not a math teacher!"

We can do the relate things back to episodes of Friends. I think everyone must have some show like that.

Isn't coming up with a title so much pressure!

I'm glad to hear you liked your bag.

And thank you, so, so much for the pennies!!!!! It seriously made my day!

My lovely package:
IMG_0428.jpg

My penny book, so sad because it's just missing the penny from Mexico:
IMG_0429.jpg

My penny book, so happy because the World Showcase collection is now complete!
IMG_0430.jpg

I'm going to add the sticker to the clipboard I use in class everyday tomorrow! If I remember, I'll be sure to take a picture! Thanks again!

I'm so excited that you are back and doing a TR. I love your writing style and I love that you are Disney obsessed (it makes me feel less freaky).;)

By the way, your TR title is a :thumbsup2. You and Weird are the cutest.

I know! I was like I know they are going to have a very lovely weekend and then boom your trip was over! I was like that was fast! But now I'm excited to hear about your trip. I think time flew cause I was freezing at the Grand Canyon while you were staying warm in WDW. Ha!

Yes only a little bit over a month to go! I can't wait! Let's ask the rain gods to not make it rain! No dances no songs no anything! Just make it warm and comfortable! :cheer2:

It was such a shock to be back at work. For once, however, I did feel as if I were on vacation. Normally when I stay at home, the week flies by, and I feel the same. At least now I have memories and a TR to write!

We didn't have any rain at all; I was so surprised! Here's hoping to no rain for you either!

See? I told you I was coming straight over her. :goodvibes Great start! I love the way you write, so I'm sure I can embrace any grammatical errors you make. :lmao:

Thanks so much! I know that if I were being picky about having everything grammatically correct, this would take much longer for me to write!

YAY! I'm here. I can't wait to read along! :thumbsup2 I loved all of your introductions to the characters. Is it weird having your brother as a student? Does he call you by your first name? My dad was my P.E. teacher and then my principal almost every year of my life, and I always just called him Daddy. :upsidedow

One last thing--Michael and I are ADDICTED to 24 and The Office! Do you watch 24, or did you just hear about the Chinese taking Jack? If you don't watch it, you need to start at Season 1 and watch all the way through them!! And we actually just watched one of the old episodes from Season 1 of The Office during lunch (Hot Girl :laughing:). We love, love, love that show. :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear ALL about your trip!

Strangely, it's not that weird having my brother as a student. There have been other students in my school who had their parents as teachers. I guess it's not that weird because it's a small Christian school. He doesn't really call me by name though. The one time he said "Miss Ninja," we both kind of started laughing!

Oh wow! How did that happen that your dad was always your principal?

I have to watch 24! I haven't watched one episode because I know that I must start from the beginning! I remember when my older brother was watching it on DVD; he stayed up night after night going through them all, and he'd be exhausted the next day! My dad is obsessed with it though. He was trying to figure out what to do last Monday since we were in Epcot! :rotfl:

Weird and I would've brought The Office DVDs on vacation except for the fact that we've both watched them way too many times! Haha. I have all of his first 4 seasons, and he has my 5th. I never gave them back to him! It's pretty fun though because when I watch it now, there are still some things that I just happened to miss the first or even second time I watched it! I think it's like Gilmore Girls. They make so many references that sometimes they just fly over my head, and I don't realize it until much later!

Did you ever try watching the BBC version? I couldn't get into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter