• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding dresses

DAwrobin that dress is awesome!!! Who is the designer if you dont mind my asking? I really LOVE that dress! Where did you find it? So pretty!!!

Thank you!!! I like it too :) It is actually David's Bridal. T9512 I think. They always have their sales where you get 100-300$ off the dress so I will make sure I buy it then. It runs $749 normally but I was told dresses in that price range usually get $150 off. I didn't want to spend that much, but I fell in love with it. I made sure I stayed out of the designed bridal salons otherwise I would have been in trouble!

Here is mine. I will order it in May once I have lost more of the weight I gained when I was sick and lazy last year. The beading and lace is VERY similar to my mom's dress so I fell in love with it once it was on.

Front
IMG_2580.jpg

You look beautiful in that dress now! Very, very pretty!!

Everyone's dresses are beautiful! I'm starting to love other dresses...I need to stop looking. :goodvibes

The first thing I did for my upcoming wedding was get the dress...I knew this was it the first time I saw it. I just had it tailored, I can't wait to wear it in a few months!

J141C.jpg

Tinkertini, I love your dress! Where did you get it from? It is just so beautiful:smickey:

I've really enjoyed looking at everyones wedding gowns! I don't think there's an ugly dress in the bunch.

We're not having a Disney wedding, but we're "Disneymooning" on DCL's Mexican Riviera cruise!

This is my dress
weddingdressnm3.jpg

I'll come back and post pics of myself wearing it, when I have my alterations appointment!

Here is mine. I will order it in May once I have lost more of the weight I gained when I was sick and lazy last year. The beading and lace is VERY similar to my mom's dress so I fell in love with it once it was on.

Front
IMG_2580.jpg

Back
IMG_2582.jpg

Oh my! I LOVE your dress. You look stunning!

Ooh I want to play! You all have such lovely dresses. This one is mine. Please excuse the messy hair and funny faces. Mom was taking pictures while I was talking! It has to be taken in just a bit but I adore it!

Front
146630CIMG24472.jpg

Back
146630CIMG24482.jpg

Beautiful dresses! I can't wait to post mine! What is the post count I have to reach before I can?

Ooh I want to play! You all have such lovely dresses. This one is mine. Please excuse the messy hair and funny faces. Mom was taking pictures while I was talking! It has to be taken in just a bit but I adore it!

Front
146630CIMG24472.jpg

Back
146630CIMG24482.jpg

A good friend of my sisters wore this dress last year when she got married but she tied the bow in the front. It's a really cool dress!

I am not having a Disney wedding, but I am having a Disneymoon. I wanted to share my dress with all of you. I am so excited!

On the model....I swear the pictures do not do this dress justice! It is shown White on White and I dont think you can really see the detail when it is white on white......

Maggie-Vogue.jpg

Maggie-VogueBack.jpg

ON ME! I ordered it in Diamond White over Champagne and I LOVE IT!

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

I have never posted my dress and last night I went for one of my last fittings. No picutres of that, but I do have pics with the model in my dress. I'm not getting married at WDW, but I'm so excited that I just have to share.
A3123.jpg

backdress.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter