Wedding dresses

Soon I hope by my birthday. I know my wedding is a ways away but I saw this and fell in LOVE with it and it goes with my whole red white and black micky theme :)

Front
dress1a.jpg

Back

dress1b.jpg

My dress is called "Moulin Rouge" by Maggie Sottero. I go in for my first fitting on Tuesday the 20th! Here is a picture of it:

dress.jpg

for those who have pictures from davids bridal - how did you copy the photo to here.... i have been trying to but it won't let me copy/paste it ...

you could go to davidsbridal.com
it's a Galina style: s8455

Snow_white someone on here had that same dress and it is STUNNING!!

Here's my dress but in white

it's Demetrios
f522c82f.jpg

My dress is being made by my grandmother. This is the pattern. I'm not doing the wrap on the right, just not my style!
V2717.jpg

Here's my #1 choice, I'm going to try it on Saturday

Front
449l.jpg
Back
449b.jpg

Here's my #2 choice, I've already tried it on, but I would get it in Blue to match my theme in the Living Seas. I know this is kegaffords dress, but i love it too!

Front
508l.jpg
Back
508b.jpg

*DisneyBride* said:

Front
449l.jpg

Back
449b.jpg

Here's my #2 choice, I've already tried it on, but I would get it in Blue to match my theme in the Living Seas. I know this is kegaffords dress, but i love it too!

Front
508l.jpg

Back
508b.jpg
Those dresses are gorgeous! Where did you find them at? I like what David's bridal has but I am always looking!

*DisneyBride* said:

Front
449l.jpg

Back
449b.jpg

Front
508l.jpg

Back
508b.jpg

I LOVE that first one. Is it possible to get other colors besides the blue? Where is it from? Great choice!! :)

*DisneyBride* said:

Front
449l.jpg

Back
449b.jpg

I almost went with that exact one until I found mine which I bought and had custom made on Ebay.

9cf8fb28.jpg

SummerVacation176.jpg

My choices are from www.bonny.com. I love the colors. The first one only comes in the Navy or you can have it white/platnium. I personally need some color. The site is great, it also links you to Bonny UK and Canada (I'm from Canada) Can't wait to try some more on this weekend. I also have this in my top choices

516l.jpg
516b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter