Wedding dresses

Finaly, a picture of me in my dress. Don't mind the silly look on my face or the fact that I have very bad posture in this picture!!!

Camera018.jpg

Here's my dress! We were married in CA, not at Disney though.. Neither of us are looking at the camera, but it's a nice pic of the dress!

47b8dc23b3127cce9854896e754600000027100IaMmzRq2cMR

What a beautiful dress!!

But I may be a little biased...as mom of the bride! :goodvibes

From an unbiased party...that's a beautiful dress. :)

I love logging into the DIS and seeing new dresses.

Ok...I can't believe I bought my wedding dress...I am not a disney bride but defintely a disney princess at heart. I LOVE disney and my not so much of a fan husband to be has still agreed to take me at least one a year for the rest of our lives...:lmao:
I thought i'd share some pictures anyway...I have quite awhile 18th months (Sept. 6th 2009) until the wedding but im happy to have this out of the way bc I am totally not a girly girl and don't really like looking at or trying on a ton of dresses...however I will say I am in love with this one...anyway on with the show

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

Ok...sorry if they are really big I don't post pics often at all so I don't have much experience. I intentially only took my mother and grandmother because I knew they would think I would look beautiful in anything (because they have to). A few of my friends wanted to and I kindly told them no becasue I was afraid that they wouln't like it and quite frankly I don't care weather or not they like it because I love it and thats all that matters. As someone else said before..."Why? I am the bride, thats why!" <---please give credit where credit is due...sorry I don't remember who said that :confused:

*Side Note* I did also get the veil (which cost an arm and a leg) however I am not going to wear it like that bc I hate the way it looks. But I will figure out the hair thing at a later date

Leah, your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially like the delicate layers sweeping across the front and down the side. Gotta love those ridiculously expensive veils, right?!?! :rolleyes: It is very pretty though and it looks lovely with your dress! :bride:

We didn't get married in Disney but we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary there this October.

Wedding3.jpg

dsnydmbnut I LOVE your dress! Who is the deigner? It is beautiful!

i am sorry...i just saw this!

It is an Alfred Angelo..it is in their "Destiny" Collection...here it is on the very skinny model
58ebc5de-3fe5-4f2e-9772-a55f696c0963.enlargedNormal.jpg

Just for fun..I tried on this silk dress Saturday...OMG!! It was so pretty and so Cinderella like..I actually cried when I got on the pedestal!!
7475d9ab-7951-4108-b2f8-635a3dd4e348.enlargedNormal.jpg

DisneyDMBNut, where is the second dress from, that dress is awesome! I really want to try it on it.

DisneyDMBNut, where is the second dress from, that dress is awesome! I really want to try it on it.

Alfred Angelo too (Piccone Collection)...it is BEYOND stunning..My mother almost had a fit because she thought I was really going to buy it and thought it was too fancy for the VR on the ship...my DH told me I should buy it just because she didn't want me too...but I am really happy with my first pick..

Here is my dress. It is a Bonny. Sorry I have no head in these pics (the room was small) :confused3

The back:

CIMG0978.jpg

The front:

CIMG0972.jpg

Full front:

CIMG0973.jpg

Most of the train:

CIMG0981.jpg

Full back:

CIMG0984.jpg

The best part was that the dress cost $99!

that is so very very pretty!
Was it a David's Bridal $99? I went there and it was all garbage..

is that 2 pieces?

that is so very very pretty!
Was it a David's Bridal $99? I went there and it was all garbage..

is that 2 pieces?

Thanks!

It is two pices, which works great for me because I am short waisted so all of the corsets (esp. the ones with boning) were digging into the tops of my hips in order to sit right.

I didn't like David's and still don't (dealing with them on Bridesmaid dresses and have had almost universally bad experiences). :cool2: It was from a small bridal salon. The tag actually said it was almost $800 but we were going to buy it anyway. It rang up at $99! The seamstress said it had been there forever because the fabric that flares out at the sides is difficult for people to wear unless they are shapeless (like me). There is also padding in the rear. :cutie:

You didn't look shapeless in it to me!!! :goodvibes I think she meant it needed someone really petitle and not many girls would fit that bill :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter