We Need Your Input! Tell Us What You Want!

What format would you like to see the most? Please read thread first!

• Option 1 - one board, no off topic

• Option 2 - one board, small community sub board

• Option 3 - One subject as main board - sub boards for others - on topic only

• Option 4 - one board as main, subs for others including a small community

• Option 5 - Main board small community, topic boards branching off into sub boards from top of main

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like it the way it is. I haven't been on the scrap board for very long but I like it just fine. I also cook and do a few other crafts so I scan this board a few times a day and see what applies to me.

I guess 5 is as close as it is now. I really like how it is now and feel like I really get to know some of the poeple here :flower:

When I first read the the options I cried, "I want it to stay the way it is!" :sad:

But if you are going to drag us kicking and screaming into change it looks like option 5 is the least painful (what would we do with a real problem, right?).

I am going to reply, so it will also bump this back up :).

I have no problem with merging the boards, but I am not sure about sub-boards. I have enjoyed things the way they are. For the most part people seem to get along here. I like browsing through the various subjects at one time. I'm "hearing" many people say they voted for option 5, but they really want to keep things as they are.

if you "must" merge the boards (and I'm still not clear on why you "must") just fold it in like you did the cooking boards... I don't mind browsing through and I'm sure I could find something garden related at target to post about... I'm pretty sure they clearance the garden section before school supplies come out. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and cooking clearances in january... maggie :rotfl2:

you just want to see if the gardening people can give you any ideas of what to alter don't you!

;)

I LIKE option 1 - but I voted 5 because we HAVE to be able to go OFF topic - and I hate when I post something somewhere for my dis friends and it gets moved because it is a better topic elswhere and i can't find it!

I don't like change either! I think we are a great group and would hate to miss some of y'all (wow I sound like Kelli ;) ) posts. I don't always read the community thread it moves so fast and there is a lot of fighting that I don't care to read about. I only go there for TV show threads. Besides how would I live with out the enabler threads here.

why yes, yes I do... I bet they could give me all kinds of ideas, watering cans, plant pots, I'm sure there are all kinds of things that I could alter. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Seriously though why exactly are we merging? maggie

Wow that took alot of effort on my part to figure out these options. If there must be change, I vote for option 5. It seems to most resemble what we're all used to.

JulianneCP said:
I I only go there for TV show threads.

there are tv threads there??? One for Grey's Anatomy? :love: LOVE it!!! :love: (oops, sorry....got distracted :rotfl2: )

I voted for #5

see, that's exactly why you shouldn't change it, we are all too easily distracted... target, tv shows, etc. :rotfl2: maggie

and if you are so bent on folding the gardening board in which has a zillion posts, why not toss in the photography board too? maggie

I hope I can find you all after the changes :wave2:
and Maggie it would make MORE sense to have the photography board here as most scrap with PICTURES (I know YOU don;t) :p

nah, why scrap with pictures, much more fun to alter stuff... maggie

Ok I have thought about this, I hate change but I am sure that doesn't matter to the powers that be!
Personally I would love the main board to be the scrapping but know that isn't fair to the cooking people because i htink this was their board first.
Photo would make a better mix over here. So why not leave the board as is and make a sub board for photo and flowers?
I really can't see making this a community type board for the the main part, this site already has that.

I voted for 5 too; this is my favorite "sub-community" off of the main community board. I've been known to veer off topic too and I would hate to lose that little option.

Update for y'all who have followed my drama- about 2 months til DH is HOME!!! We're on the home stretch! :cool1: Back to topic at hand..... :blush:

Alice28 said:
Update for y'all who have followed my drama- about 2 months til DH is HOME!!! We're on the home stretch! :cool1: Back to topic at hand..... :blush:

Off topic or not :), I am very happy for you & your family that you will all be together again in about two months!! Thank you to your husband & his fellow service personnel for all they are doing to protect us.

I agree with the photography being with the crafts as well instead of just in the community board. I think it is odd they get their own thread, board, etc and they are meging the Crafts, Cooking, etc with Gardening which from my experience are both quite large. I thought it was kind of odd right away that photography got its own board but I guess they didn't want it to make the crafts and cooking even larger than it already is. I think 5 would probably be best.

Becky

hey, it's me again, still wondering "who" decided that the two large boards have to merge. I know it keeps being said that it's going to make a "better" disboard, I'm just wondering how? and again (yes I sound like a broken record, sorry) why keep photography as a separate board and merge cooking, scrapping, crafts, and gardening down into one monster board. How do the gardening folks feel about it? maggie

TO ME
(notthat anyone cares - lol)
IT would make MUCH MORE sense to do a "HOME" board with cooking, gardneing, decorating, etc.
and a seperate CRAFTS and Hobbies Board with Photography, scrapbooking, knitting, whatever.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter