We are heading to Haiti.....

Oh, my gosh!!! I'm just seeing this thread, I'm so looking forward to hearing about the trip, and praying it helps bring peace and closure!!!

The orphanage is in Grand Goave; my mom and her team were in nearby Petit Goave when the earthquake hit. I can't wait to hear Lisa's reports about the orphanage, the people and the area. Not a day goes by that I do not think about and pray for the sweet people still there, and those we lost there in the disaster...

We are home!!!!! very tired and drained, but we were so blessed to be a part of this wonderful weekend....I want to do my report great justice, but need some time to reflect on our time there, so please be patient with me for a couple days.

We are so thankful to have everyones love, prayers and support, they helped us through the entire trip!

The little guy sitting on my lap is ChrisLove, his mama works at the orphanage and everyone loves him, he just plopped himself in my lap after dinner Friday night and I got a good snuggled with him :goodvibes

these are the words that I can find to describe our trip.....

amazing
uplifting
heart wrenching
happy
peaceful
blessed
loved

and Jim was with us from the beginning to the end, have a special story about that I will share right now....

while we were waiting to get on the bus at the Haiti airport I look down and saw a penny on the curb....as we were waiting to board the airplane in Haiti I again look down and saw another penny...I know they were from my sweetie :goodvibes

thank you again for all the :love: my wonderful friends!

Welcome back.. Glad to hear you are safely home..
Take your time absorbing everything!!! I'm sure it was a monumental experience..

Welcome home Lisa and Megan!! Catch your breath for a while, we will be here with undivided attention once you are ready to tell us. Hugs.....

thank you for all our welcome homes....

we are so tired, know bedtime will be early tonight :thumbsup2

I will be posting photos over on my TR today- link in my siggie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter