We are heading to Haiti.....

thanks for seeing that cheryl i know that i dont always see things on the kindle when i use fb. sometimes the do sometimes not

One of the posters on her trip report posted photos too from the FB page in case people don't have FB... :)

New photos have been posted this evening... Those faces are so heart warming.... I could take them all home...

same here Nan!

So glad that the trip is going well. I'm sure there have been a lot of hard times but I'm hopeful that the good is outweighing the sad.

Update #5:

Received a text just now (well, 9:05am).. they are on the bus headed to the Hotel Montana...

I told her we'd be following via BLB and that we were thinking of her and sending our love..

I'm sure this visit will be very emotional for her and Megan...

My prayer is for Jim's spirit to guide them and hold them through this. Hugs to them!

Update #6

As of 8:47pm tonight... Lisa and Megan are back in the US.. They are at their hotel in NJ...

I'm looking forward to hearing all about her trip when she is rested and back home in WA..

Continued prayers and pixie dust for safe travels the rest of the way home. I am sure they are tired.

The Be Like Brit FB page posted a newspaper article, I got as far as them mentioned Megan and Lisa and lost it crying. My heart aches for them. I'm glad they are safely home and pray for peace for them both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter