WDW Ultimate 14 day ticket

I ended up trying it twice. Both times didn't take a park day.
At the risk of resurrecting an old thread, this is really useful. But I wanted it in writing so emailed Disney and got the following - which is very clear but not helpful!!

Park Hopper allows you to visit multiple Theme Parks and Water Parks on the same day. You can use the 14-Day Ticket over 18 days, but know that the Water Parks are not in addition. It is 14 days of fun total spread out over 18 days.

The 14-Day Disney Magic Ticket expires 18 days after first use. You can use the ticket as you see fit within that 18-day period. As an example, if you want to do 7 days of Theme Parks followed by 7 days of Water Park that is perfectly fine. But you may not visit the theme parks 14 days and expect to visit the water parks any day after this as the ticket will have been used in full.

Quick question - how would you know how many visits you have left?

From WDW chat
You get 14 Theme Park days and 14 Water Park days, they can be used in that 18 day window. There are two separate buckets they pull from, so if you visit the Water Park one day, you would have 13 Water Park days left and 14 Theme Park days left.

FYI we used the 14 day Magic tickets 2x in October and December 2022. The 14 days for the 4 parks and 14 days for Waterparks Fun & More are completely separate buckets, just like they have always been.

With the waterparks fun & more, you can have 14 separate admissions to minigolf, golf at Oak Trails, footgolf at Oak Trails and the 2 waterparks.

That makes sense - just checking. It is entering the park not making a park pass that takes a day?

I have a few 'free days' where we are planning to be at universal and I've put an epcot evening in just in case we fancy it.
Same with our checkout day at swan (split) for Hollywood studios if we fancy it we can pop in for 2/3 hours in the morning but we might not fancy it when we get too it. We dont have a pass for our last day because we can't book but was hoping to book one if we had it left.

That makes sense - just checking. It is entering the park not making a park pass that takes a day?

I have a few 'free days' where we are planning to be at universal and I've put an epcot evening in just in case we fancy it.
Same with our checkout day at swan (split) for Hollywood studios if we fancy it we can pop in for 2/3 hours in the morning but we might not fancy it when we get too it. We dont have a pass for our last day because we can't book but was hoping to book one if we had it left.
Only tapping in at the park entrance will officially use a day. We made several park reservations we didn’t end up keeping.

Does anyone know if the 18 days is from first use or from the date you specify when you buy the tickets?
I'm asking what is the.policy, without going back to attraction and having the tickets re-issued.

Thanks.

Hi,

We are due to travel in late September and will be at WDW for 19 days. When we booked our package the 21 day ticket wasn't available, so we purchased the 14 day hoping that we would be able to upgrade if the 21 day came back on sale. We are staying 10 nights at FQ at 9 nights offsite at Storey Lakes. It doesn't look like the 21 day ticket is coming back.
Question is does the 14 day ultimate ticket expire 14 days after we arrive, or 14 day after first use? We arrive in WDW on Friday but due to health issues in our group, its unlikely we would be able to visit the parks until the Sunday, but we don't want to 'waste' days on our ticket. I can see that with the new Magic Ticket, these let you attend ay 14 days in an 18 day period - I'm hoping this is also the case with the ultimate ticket, for not only the reason previously mentioned but also on day 16 of our trip is my sons 8th birthday. I've searched the Disney Website for info but can't find what I'm looking for.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
I contacted ticketing and received an email to confirm that the original date for the start of the 18 day period is shown as your day of arrival but once the ticket is activated when you check in it can be set to start on the day of your first park visit.

Does anyone know if the 18 days is from first use or from the date you specify when you buy the tickets?
I'm asking what is the.policy, without going back to attraction and having the tickets re-issued.

Thanks.

Thought I'd answered this the other day. They are from the date specified not from the first use. We had travel company issue them for the date we booked tickets and they ended up having to reissue as they had made the mistake. Tickets were only valid from the date they issued them for and no park passes could be booked on any other dates. This was just in January when this happened and the tickets expired 18 days after the day they were specified for.

Hi,

We are due to travel in late September and will be at WDW for 19 days. When we booked our package the 21 day ticket wasn't available, so we purchased the 14 day hoping that we would be able to upgrade if the 21 day came back on sale. We are staying 10 nights at FQ at 9 nights offsite at Storey Lakes. It doesn't look like the 21 day ticket is coming back.
Question is does the 14 day ultimate ticket expire 14 days after we arrive, or 14 day after first use? We arrive in WDW on Friday but due to health issues in our group, its unlikely we would be able to visit the parks until the Sunday, but we don't want to 'waste' days on our ticket. I can see that with the new Magic Ticket, these let you attend ay 14 days in an 18 day period - I'm hoping this is also the case with the ultimate ticket, for not only the reason previously mentioned but also on day 16 of our trip is my sons 8th birthday. I've searched the Disney Website for info but can't find what I'm looking for.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
If you are staying on site and your ticket came as part of the package then Disney sets the start date to be that of your arrival. However the ticket is “activated” when you check in and you can then ask to reset the start date to the day that you plan to make your first park visit. I have an email direct from ticketing that explains this. Hope this clarifies the situation.

Can i use the tickets for 7 days then go on a cruise for 7 days and come back and use the remaining 7 days of the tickets?

Can i use the tickets for 7 days then go on a cruise for 7 days and come back and use the remaining 7 days of the tickets?
The best you could do in this case would be splitting 11 park days to front and back of your 7 day cruise. Still not a bad option all things considered. So you could do 5 park days, the cruise for 7, and 6 more park days. That’s without taking any days off to rest.

You’d still have 3 entrances left so if you could swing popping into the park the evening of cruise ending. But ultimately there’s 18 day window as the max to use any and all of the allotments.

Hello, our trip is approaching, I saw the promo I arrive at Disney World on the 21st, my tickets start on the 23rd for 14 days or an end on June 09

Is the 9th of June included?

Because I stay on Orlando from 21 to 27 then from 27 to June 4 Miami then I return from June 04 to June 09 my plane is at 23h

thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter