WDW Ultimate 14 day ticket

Still no reply from Disney despite submitting request last week. Has anyone got practical experience of what's allowed following trip?

If two visits are consumed
But that's not how UK tickets usually work as they generally include park hopping.
The question is: If you visit a water park (or even a mini-golf) on a day you don't visit one of the four main parks, does that use up one of your 14 days ticket validity?

We can discuss it here ad infinitum but until someone tests it or gets a definite answer from a Disney authority (not a random CM) we can't know for sure.

Jumping on this thread as a sort of related question.

Im doing a split stay across disney resort, universal, swan reserve and hilton.

Im booking passes fine but in my disney experience they only show up on future plans for the first 5 days our POFQ stay. Not the other days we have booked. This means i cant cancel and rebook them.

They are definately booked because it wont let me book a different day.

Is this a call disney thing or am i doing something stupid. Tickets were purchased directly from disney as part of their fb credit deal.

Have you looked on the website version? I found the app version only showed the hotel booked days but the online version showed them all

Have you looked on the website version? I found the app version only showed the hotel booked days but the online version showed them all
Yes this works fine.

Obviously with no 60 day need to book fast passes it doesn't really matter all that much.

But will it reduce my ability to add Genie Plus on the days we want to? for the days that aren't showing?

I've added my Swan reserve booking in now so can now see up until the 9th and I think tbh a lot of our bonnet creek days are going to be at universal, volcano bay and rest days - because we will be go,go,go while we have the additional perks from POFQ and Swan Reserve. So it isn't the end of the world but would be good to know what to expect in advance.

When you are there it works better and showed the bookings. They still exist so it shouldn't interfer its just the front face bit not working

Quick update, I tried chat via the app to confirm status of the 14 days in water park and.

Agent confirmed what I assumed that water park is independent of theme park days .

14 days for theme parks and 14 days for water parks. Mix and match.

I wanted to double check this so was explicitly asked :

- Theme Parks = 14 days of visits over 18 days
- Water park = 14 visits over 18 day period, but that these could be independent of theme park days. (For example 14 days consecutive in theme park then 4 days in water park)

Agent confirmed yes, but was unable to share T&Cs and disappeared so I’m not sure what to believe!

So I called Disney. I was bounced around a lot and after some very long conversations where I name dropped a number of forums I'm a member of and explaining that we in the UK are confused I was first told , it's 14 days for each parks, water parks and mini golf and it can be a different 14 days within the 18. However once I said I would be posting this info so that UK peeps could take full advantage, a further check with a supervisor came back with the info that it's 14 days USE. What you use it for in those 14 days is up to you and it can be a combination of all 3, BUT it can only be used on 14 different days, so we can't use it at all on the other 4 days.

I had a long chat with the 3 people I spoke to, yes, I was bounced from one person to another. I explained that the demise of the 3 week pass alongside the lack of an annual pass option was forcing us Brits to look further afield, namely Universal and that I was not the only one looking at the Universal annual pass. I also told them that our long plans have now changed and that we will be spending more holidays away from WDW. Next year we are planning on Tokyo and Costa Rica instead of our 3 - 6 weeks in WDW. They seemed a bit taken aback. I cited cost of hotels, tickets and other price increases and the upcoming third gate at Universal. I told them that WDW had lost its 'gloss' and that if they lost the Brits in the short term, they might find it hard to get us back, especially once we got a taste for going elsewhere. They did express concern but I doubt it will make any difference at all. I just feel better having told them.

I had a long chat with the 3 people I spoke to, yes, I was bounced from one person to another. I explained that the demise of the 3 week pass alongside the lack of an annual pass option was forcing us Brits to look further afield, namely Universal and that I was not the only one looking at the Universal annual pass. I also told them that our long plans have now changed and that we will be spending more holidays away from WDW. Next year we are planning on Tokyo and Costa Rica instead of our 3 - 6 weeks in WDW. They seemed a bit taken aback. I cited cost of hotels, tickets and other price increases and the upcoming third gate at Universal. I told them that WDW had lost its 'gloss' and that if they lost the Brits in the short term, they might find it hard to get us back, especially once we got a taste for going elsewhere. They did express concern but I doubt it will make any difference at all. I just feel better having told them.
Nothing you have said is incorrect - the only saving grace for them is that DLP is so expensive for 1 week that people are more likely to want to save and just do it 'properly' in Florida.

I was supposed to go in 2020 for the first time - have been a long time stalker on the boards but buying a house was a priority. The amount of changes I have seen without even going is insane.. I have serious regret for not being able to go when things were "better". I initially had a feeling that it was going to be a more regular trip for us - but now thinking it is most likely to be a one and done.

especially once we got a taste for going elsewhere.
Having lost last year's Disney trip due to the entry restrictions and been to elsewhere instead, I've already got some of that. :)

but I doubt it will make any difference at all.
Given the 1000s of calls a day I'm not sure anything like this gets noted at all. They seem to do regular surveys, so that's where they likely get data to decide how to change things, or not.

My latest chat asking for T&C’s to validate what is actually allowed had agent says the Magic Ticket does not include water park access!!!!

This chat app is pretty hit and miss in the responses.

I think this could catch a lot of people out who are used to the old ultimate tickets.
I wonder if to get round this if you needed to use your 14 park days over 18 days (as per the new tickets "rules") then you would have to go to your booked park, scan in and then hop to the water park. Although officially of course park hopping isn't allowed until after 2pm.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I've checked today (as I was wondering the same for my August trip) and on the official Disney site, the park hopping rule of 2pm does not apply to the water parks, so you can park hop into TL before 2pm if you so wish. The 2pm rule is just for the 4 main parks.

Valid Ticket Dates
Your tickets are valid for admission to multiple theme parks on any 14 days from 19 Jul 2022 through 5 Aug 2022, subject to park reservation availability. Your ticket also provides 14 visits to a water park or other Walt Disney World fun during the same date range. Tickets do not have to be used on consecutive dates.

If it helps any, this is exactly the same wording used on US "park-hopper plus" tickets (which max out at 10 theme park days to use within a 15-day window). So I expect it works in the same manner as PH+:
  • x days of major theme park entry (MK, EP, DHS, AK)
  • x visits to waterparks (TL, BB), mini-golf (WSL, FG), Oak Trail golf and/or footgolf, and ESPN WWoS
All entries must be used within the dates specified but are considered separate buckets. Going to a water park does not change the number of theme park entries, going to a theme park does not impact the number of "fun" visits.

A few examples of how these work:
  • a theme park and mini-golf on the same day = 1 theme park day + 1 plus entry
  • a waterpark and mini-golf on a day without going into a theme park = 2 plus entries + 0 theme park days
  • a waterpark during the day and a theme park at night = 1 plus entry + 1 theme park day
  • a theme park in the morning and an afternoon break for mini-golf and a different theme park in the evening = 1 theme park day + 1 plus entry (note: park-hopping uses only 1 theme park day regardless of what time you first enter a park and you must have a theme park reservation for that day)

Has anyone else tried this yet like @Aussie RJ? Am making park reservations and keen to know whether the above was consistent for everybody.

Thanks Aussie for reporting back - it was much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter