WDW by iPhone

Well folks, I'll be pulling into my driveway in Richmond in about 15 minutes. The cold reality of winter has bit me on the nose! To think that less than 24 hours ago I was swimming in an outdoor pool and now I'm totally under dressed for state is chilling:-)

So my WDW by iPhone journey has come to an end. Take it away Wildeoscar.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am thinking we have a new Thread, segment, tradition, etc. Live reports from the parks. And if there is a Bawb Sighting, or a Kevin and John Sighting... or the even more rare Pete sighting, we can alert the masses to converge.

They need to at least give us a fighting chance to find them for that PEN (Pin). And lemme tell ya if I spot Kevin, you can bet I will run up to him screaming, "You are my Best Friend... now what did I wen, er I mean, win.

Now that sounds like a reason to let my annual pass expire.:scared1:

Just want to let anyone in or around WDW know that the weather report for tonight and tomorrow looks like it could be a bit rough.

Just be aware.

In keeping with the theme of this thread...this was sent from my iPhone. Granted, I am sitting in front of my computer, but I still did it from the iPhone just to be one of the cool kids.

Kevin

and with a pen (pin) I can be one of the cool kids and get to sit at the popular table during lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter