WDW by iPhone

Sad to say, but you are in for such a rude awakening when you get here. It's 34 and raining - just miserable.

That's cool that you've set a date to move to Orlando. One day, I hope to do the same.

Geez...would you VA people hurry up and move already so I've got some place to stay! :teeth:

Safe travels cyberbox2 (you and your iPhone). :goodvibes

current wait time for soaring' is 65 min. Current wait time for the movie in France zero... Go figure?

there is a hot air ballon scene in the France movie. I know this because I was awakened when some guy shouted at his son " stop bothering your sister"

there is a hot air ballon scene in the France movie. I know this because I was awakened when some guy shouted at his son " stop bothering your sister"

You are hilarious! Please tell me---how badly is it raining/storming there today? Also, if you see a woman in a wheelchair w/ her DH (moustache) and her 4 mo old, 2,4, anf 6 year old grandkids passing by, puhlease steer them clear of that movie, tres bien???

More iphone updates please popcorn:: ---it is almost like being there!

my butt is wet, just sat down to eat at or chefs. It is raining, a lot. That will make getting to the parking lot to catch the bus, very , very France!

Say---go ahead and send in your full dining review and you could win that meal with Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

instant store tour: when it rains every store sells ponchos

Are the rain ponchos sold in France more fashionable? Are they suitable for the runway? Will they make me look thinner? Details...details...details...you little Julie wannabe!!! :teeth:

Are the rain ponchos sold in France more fashionable? Are they suitable for the runway? Will they make me look thinner? Details...details...details...you little Julie wannabe!!! :teeth:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sadly, they are all alike---just ask Kevin about the homogenization of the world...:rotfl2:

let's see... For the instant or chefs review:

We all 3 had the beef. Very good, though the waiter could have avoidted a question ... If you order well done they butterfly the cut (my grandpa likes meat dead and burned) mine was a perfect medium rare.

On a more personal note... My frugal (cheap) grandpa, who liberated Paris & still hates the French found 50 cents in the payphpne by the bathrooms, so he gives the place a rave review.

Sorry about the spelling, I'm onthe bus

On a more personal note... My frugal (cheap) grandpa, who liberated Paris & still hates the French found 50 cents in the payphpne by the bathrooms, so he gives the place a rave review.

France in general, or just the bathroom?

Sorry about the spelling, I'm onthe bus

Oh, did you mean to post..."sorry about smelling, I'm on the bus"?

it is all clear generic ponchos, but we brought our yellow Mickey ponchos that now stand out like Will at Ursulas

France in general, or just the bathroom?

Oh, did you mean to post..."sorry about smelling, I'm on the bus"?

He considers all of France a bathroom, and I have in fact peed on the riffle tower, twice

it maybe smelling, right now I smell kinda like wet dog, wanna bunk with me on the cruise?

I have to say, I am really getting jealous of you people who have Iphones.

I asked my boss (i.e wife) if I could have one and she said "No, you have a work phone for free".

%^&%^%*$%^$%^$^ !!!!

Well...my wonderful son has told me I can borrow his coveted iPod Touch when I go to WDW on Friday, however I don't recall hearing about any free wi-fi within the property boundaries. I guess I can probably use it at the airport as well as watch a few movies on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter