WandaVision SPOILERS thread

Actually, Quicksilver in the comics had that hair long before Wolverine's debut. Quicksilver debuted in 1964, a full 10 years before Wolvie. Logan stole his hair!

View attachment 559855
That was different though. I suppose a lot of people were thinking that it was a take on his traditional hair, but the people who did it specifically said it was a Wolverine do.

The hair and makeup crew for the series.

WandaVision make-up artist Tricia Sawyer and hairstylist Karen Bartek are now confirming that Evan Peters was indeed styled to have a Wolverine hairdo as part of his costume.​

That's just weird though because in the comics the character has laways had the "Wolverine hair" even before Wolverine. Considering the rest of the costume was right out of the comics too, it seems odd that they would say that. I mean, they are a little different, but not really - it would very much depend on the artist in the comics.

Last edited:

That's just weird though because in the comics the character has laways had the "Wolverine hair" even before Wolverine. Considering the rest of the costume was right out of the comics too, it seems odd that they would say that. I mean, they are a little different, but not really - it would very much depend on the artist in the comics.

Quicksilver's hair was just two spikes at the front, although there were tons of variations on how different artists did it - like coming from the center or each one coming from the side. A few did pencil it like Wolverine's hair.

Quicksilver-Marvel-Comics-Avengers-X-Factor-gisted.jpg

Quicksilver's hair was just two spikes at the front, although there were tons of variations on how different artists did it - like coming from the center or each one coming from the side. A few did pencil it like Wolverine's hair.

I mean, I think it's close enough. Pretty Wolverine-esque here:

I don't get it. I mean, was this the exchange on set?

"Let's give Quicksilver Wolverine's hair because he's from the X-Men movies."
"Their hair is already pretty much the same - fans will just think it's Quicksilver's hair."
"NO - it's Wolverine's hair, except white like Quicksilver's hair in the comic."
"So, it's Quciksilvers hair...."
"NO. Wolverine's - because X-Men."
🙄

In other goofy stuff from WandaVision, did it bother anyone else that when Wanda was remembering being at Avenger's compound that she is watching like a 20 inch TV on a cart in a room filled with cheap IKEA looking furniture? I mean, come on, Tony! You can't buy the Avengers a nicer TV? Is it on a cart beacuse they have to share? Shouldn't the entire wall just be a display? Tony Stark's like, "Hey I just got back from Wal-Mart with a TV - it's got a built-in DVD player." 🤣

I mean, I think it's close enough. Pretty Wolverine-esque here:
View attachment 559862

I don't get it. I mean, was this the exchange on set?

"Let's give Quicksilver Wolverine's hair because he's from the X-Men movies."
"Their hair is already pretty much the same - fans will just think it's Quicksilver's hair."
"NO - it's Wolverine's hair, except white like Quicksilver's hair in the comic."
"So, it's Quciksilvers hair...."
"NO. Wolverine's - because X-Men."
🙄

That was 90s Quicksilver though. It was extremely inconsistent. Of course comics are never consistent with all sorts of continuity errors and retcons.

I had some comics with Wolverine. Once to show how his mutant healing factor worked, he shaved off all his hair and beard to try to hide his identity. Then it all grew back into the side beard and exactly into the same shape that we're used to - within an hour. I don't think that's how it should work, but hey it's comics.

That was 90s Quicksilver though. It was extremely inconsistent. Of course comics are never consistent with all sorts of continuity errors and retcons.

I had some comics with Wolverine. Once to show how his mutant healing factor worked, he shaved off all his hair and beard to try to hide his indentity. Then it all grew back into the side beard and exactly into the same shape that we're used to - within an hour. I don't think that's how it should work, but hey it's comics.

Ragardless, they are pretty much the same for all intents and purposes and I just can't see a material difference in translating it to live-action.

Ragardless, they are pretty much the same for all intents and purposes and I just can't see a material difference in translating it to live-action.
Just saying that in this case it was the people on set who were aiming more for Wolverine's look.

That really caught on, didn't it?

They've had a lot of this stuff in the can just ready. I think it was available the next day. The White Vision Funko Pop was available in a few days. Obviously they've been working on this for a while because there's a lead time to make these things. I guess their main concerns would be that it doesn't catch on, but not quite like those championship t-shirts and caps made for both teams where the unused items are quietly donated to people halfway around the world.

They've had a lot of this stuff in the can just ready. I think it was available the next day. The White Vision Funko Pop was available in a few days. Obviously they've been working on this for a while because there's a lead time to make these things. I guess their main concerns would be that it doesn't catch on, but not quite like those championship t-shirts and caps made for both teams where the unused items are quietly donated to people halfway around the world.

Yeah, but they made a bet that that song would catch on - it certainly did!

Not a spoiler, but yet another WandaVision parody. I'll just say wait for the end.

Apparently in London right now filming the Dr Strange sequel.

Hollywood is a a pretty small place- so to speak. Lots of mixing. Looking forward to more references

How about this?

I see Kathryn Hahn (the feature here), Chris Pratt, and Paul Rudd.

So it looks like Paul Bettany teasing that he was going to work with an actor who he always wanted to work with is actually himself. Not much of a spoiler since we got to see White Vision at the mid-credits scene of episode 8.

And a last word from Kat Dennings and Randall Park.

Stayed up to watch it at midnight my time. Didn't have a problem streaming it, which I heard was a problem with some subscribers.

That was rather cool. And Vision vs White Vision did happen. Wasn't sure what would happen to Hayward. Jimmy's magic training paid off. Fake Pietro was just someone from Westview. Not sure what the whole town thinks now. And Agatha is now stuck in Westview as Agnes the nosy neighbor.

Definitely stick around until the end. Not quite sure what the ending meant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter