WandaVision SPOILERS thread

There’s mid and end credit scenes.

The end credit scene is very reminiscent of Dr Strange. I’ve heard that it uses the same theme music as Dr Strange, so I think that they are setting up Scarlet Witch’ character for the next Dr Strange movie.

I’m a bit disappointed that Jimmy Woo’s protected witness in Westview wasn’t named.

I like the idea it’s Ralph...and Ralph isn’t his real name.

Possibly. However, the idea that someone in witness protection would be an actor or model (i.e. his head shot) is a little bit crazy.

Also - the federal Witness Protection Program is run by the US Marshals Service. I guess they had to make some excuse to bring in Agent Woo.

Stayed up to watch it at midnight my time. Didn't have a problem streaming it, which I heard was a problem with some subscribers.
Slight correction. My first attempt to watch gave me an error message. But the second time worked fine and I had no errors.

Set Monica up for Captain Marvel 2. Photon or whether she will be the new Captain Marvel will be interesting. Invasion, that too movie.

Yeah, and little cabin in the woods, guess she created her own little family to visit? Madness indeed, as wonder how Dr. Who gets his time stone.

Like how they showed Scarlet Witch silhouette after beating Agnes, as she was shown in that costume before for a second when touching the stone as a kid.

And cute to make Agnes back to being like she was in the fake town.

Overall, a good story. An since the fake vision telling the white vision all his memories, he is the same vision now the white vision? Interesting. And yeah, kinda not such a shock to see fake vision and white vision fight.

Just finished watching. I hated that ending 😭 I wish they could have just kept things going in their own little bubble. Such a great series. I hope there’s a 2nd season, but not sure where they’d go from there.

Just finished watching. I hated that ending 😭 I wish they could have just kept things going in their own little bubble. Such a great series. I hope there’s a 2nd season, but not sure where they’d go from there.

Nah. In comic book terms, this is a one-shot. The story is about sacrifice and loss.

Didn't quite understand the final scene, but apparently that's supposed to represent the physical Wanda just drinking coffee while he astral projection was reading from a spell book. In Dr Strange, the Dr was physically sleeping while his astral projection was reading from a book.

main-qimg-2ed4c0a5e659d23a1dccf79620aeef0b

https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Darkhold
Agatha called the book The Dark Hold. If you want to know more about this book, watch Season 4 of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Season 3 of Marvels Runaways.

The Darkhold was created in the Dark Dimension and is made of dark matter. It is said to contain infinite knowledge, spells, formulas, information on how to create machines to harness energy from other dimensions, and has a full chapter dedicated to the "Scarlet Witch" myth. Over the course of history, many individuals searched for the Darkhold, including Red Skull, Daniel Whitehall, and Nick Fury. During the search for the book, S.H.I.E.L.D. created a file on it, including a draft based on a description of the book's design.

Part of its power is that it can be read in the readers native / first language.

The secondary ability of the book is to corrupt the reader's mind and create a dangerous obsession over the Darkhold. A person who has used the Darkhold for a long time may not want others to even touch it. Even a brief skim through the book can corrupt the reader's mind.

It has a special connection with beings who are related to the book itself, the dark matter, the Dark Dimension, and users of dark magic.

In Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D the book had been hidden in an abandoned house and was found by Joseph Bauer and his wife. They were scientists working on a project to create matter. They went searching for The Dark Hold and used it to make Quantum Batteries which harness quantum energy from another dimension. They were killed by a team member Eli Morrow after arguing about possession of the book. Eli Morrow used the book to create a Quantum Particle Generator, a machine that defied the laws of physics.

After Coulson and his team became involved, and took possession of the book, it was used by Aida and Holden Radcliffe to create an alternative virtual world called The Framework. Aida , a life model decoy / Artificial Intelligent Digital Assistant also used the book to built herself a real human body using dark matter.

The book was eventually returned to the dark dimension by Ghost Rider who was working with S.H.I.E.L.D.

In Marvels Runaways the book was acquired by Morgan le Fay, a witch who had escaped the dark dimension. She wanted to merge the dark dimension with earth. The Runaways instead used it to send Morgan le Fay back to the dark dimension.

Which then brings us, in the books timeline of owners to Agatha Harkness , WANDA VISION and now Wanda has the book.

I watched episode 9 last night and sobbed. I did not expect a Disney show to have such a tragic ending. My DH kept trying to hint to me that the twins and Vision might not make it but I honestly thought he was wrong. I’m interested to see where they take the story in Dr. Strange, I think I read that the next Spider-Man movie will have a tie-in to WandaVision too. Mostly I’m just wondering if my insurance will cover grief therapy after watching a tv show!

I didn't care for how it ended. And the two after credit sequences didn't add a whole lot more.

My review: meh.

I watched episode 9 last night and sobbed. I did not expect a Disney show to have such a tragic ending. My DH kept trying to hint to me that the twins and Vision might not make it but I honestly thought he was wrong. I’m interested to see where they take the story in Dr. Strange, I think I read that the next Spider-Man movie will have a tie-in to WandaVision too. Mostly I’m just wondering if my insurance will cover grief therapy after watching a tv show!
I’m glad it wasn’t just me who sobbed. I really thought the fake vision and white vision had merged so she could keep him. That was heartbreaking! The end credits were so good and definitely leads into the next segment of series. Elizabeth Olsen was right that it kicks of Scarlett Witches character.

Overall the series was amazing.

Oh my gosh I can’t believe it took me the whole series to remember that Agnes is the name of the nosy neighbor from the show Bewitched.

Someone did a mashup of Kathryn Hahn's Chrysler commercials with Agatha All Along.

I think she is hysterical! I loved her in the move ‘Bad Moms!’ Definitely the best character by far in that movie!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter