Waiting for MNSSHP 2024 Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS

DIS Veteran
We're heading back to the world this fall for MNSSHP, very excited to start planning. Do we have an "official" thread for this year's party yet ( I searched until I was cross eyed and could find one)?

My family is planning on going Tuesday, Oct. 15 or Friday, Oct. 18. With every night selling out (like the previous two years) is any day better than the other technically?

My $0.02 is the MNSSHP @ WDW is 2x better than the DLR/DCA OBB. We've been to both. MNSSHP has a stage show and fireworks/laser show, while OBB doesn't.

Don't think there's been an "Official" MNSSHP thread yet as I've been looking for one as well! I'll be there second week of September -- anxious for party datespopcorn::

An official thread will be started closer to the party announcement dates. The amazing creator and maintainer of these threads is taking a well deserved break!! She creates and maintains both the MNSSHP and MVMCP threads for about 9 months of the year.

Not to worry - one will come later. MNSSHP dates are normally announced towards the end of April so still lots of waiting time.

Last edited:

An official thread will be started closer to the party announcement dates. The amazing creator and maintainer of these threads is taking a well deserved break!! She creates and maintains both the MNSSHP and MVMCP threads for about 9 months of the year.

Not to worry - one will come later. MNSSHP dates are normally announced towards the end of April so still lots of waiting time.
The anticipation and planning is a big part of the fun for me. We can discuss and speculate here until the official thread starts later this year!

The anticipation and planning is a big part of the fun for me. We can discuss and speculate here until the official thread starts later this year!
For sure!! A couple of people were asking if the ‘official’ thread had been created which I wanted to clarify will come in time.

You’re welcome to change the title if this thread to something about ‘Waiting for MNSSHP 2024 Announcements’ then others will know to join your excitement and discussion here.

Does anyone know when they announced dates last year? It looks like people knew dates by Mayin previous threads, but I am hoping for info earlier. I am assuming August parties will be Tuesdays and Fridays, but unsure if they will start earlier than ever on Aug 9 or wait until Aug 16. Summer possibilities are swirling until we get dates.

Does anyone know when they announced dates last year? It looks like people knew dates by Mayin previous threads, but I am hoping for info earlier. I am assuming August parties will be Tuesdays and Fridays, but unsure if they will start earlier than ever on Aug 9 or wait until Aug 16. Summer possibilities are swirling until we get dates.
Dates were announced during the 'half-way to Halloween' blog posts around April 27. (Oddly enough half way to Halloween on the calendar is May 1.)

We're debating staying at Universal and hopping over for one party night vs. doing a resort trip with one party night.... decisions decisions. We've never done Halloween time at Universal and Disney isn't showing anything 'new' this year (except maybe the Country Bears and Tiana). After 4 parties last year, I almost thought we'd skip this year, but with 9 months to go I can safely say that won't happen. :P

We purchased our tickets on April 23rd last year and I believe Disney announced party details around April 20th

Plan on going to a party the first week of September. Haven't been to one in many years. Went to a Christmas party this past Dec but the parade and fireworks were rained out.

Plan on going to a party the first week of September. Haven't been to one in many years. Went to a Christmas party this past Dec but the parade and fireworks were rained out.
Last year was the first time we had been to MNSSHP in 5 years and it was great. Christmas is my favorite time to visit, but I like the warmer weather in the fall. IMHO both parties are a great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter