Viva Italia

Hi Marc, Kris and Patty!
Hard to believe we were at the Piazza San Marco 2 days ago. We had a great time and I think it was even better because of are fantastic group and our fantastic guides. I miss my daily Gelato fix!
Hope you are all well and I hope we stay in touch. I think we all should do ABD again too Marc!
I will write again soon after I climb through this huge pile of laundry!
~Nicole

Hi Marc, Patti, and Nicole!!

Wow, is it weird to be home!! Yesterday we taking in our last sights of Italy, and today I am staring at mountains of laundry! :rotfl2:

It was so great to "meet" you officially in person after so many months of chatting online. It really was the trip of a lifetime and so many memories we will never forget!

How many of you got a tear in your eye when you saw the postcard from Vinnie and Marco?? I'm such a wimp!

I really hope we all stay in touch as well, Blake & I were already talking about what ABD tour we would like to do next, we would love to tour with our group again (maybe we can highjack Marco & Vincenzo to come with us??)

Miss you all and take care,

Kristen

p.s. Marc- I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to you at the airport yesterday, our ride was waiting outside for us. It was so great to meet you and Debbie and Lisa, please say arriverderci for us!

Hi Marc, Nicole, Kris, and anyone that that I missed that may be reading this.

What a glorious trip, huh? When I try to describe to friends and family I just can't find the right words. Our TA told us that we all will be getting one more surprise from Vinnie and Marco. IF you want to know what it is, just email me, as I don't want to spoil anything for others reading. I think each of you probably have an idea anyway.

If any of you are in the Orlando area, PLEASE give us a call or email and maybe we can meet somewhere. We would love to give hugs and kisses in person, even tho I am sending them now thru cyperspace.

Love to all,,,,,,, Patty and Richard ( he feels his bed is so empty now. )!!

Hi Marc, Patti, and Nicole!!

Wow, is it weird to be home!! Yesterday we taking in our last sights of Italy, and today I am staring at mountains of laundry! :rotfl2:

It was so great to "meet" you officially in person after so many months of chatting online. It really was the trip of a lifetime and so many memories we will never forget!

How many of you got a tear in your eye when you saw the postcard from Vinnie and Marco?? I'm such a wimp!

I really hope we all stay in touch as well, Blake & I were already talking about what ABD tour we would like to do next, we would love to tour with our group again (maybe we can highjack Marco & Vincenzo to come with us??)

Miss you all and take care,

Kristen

p.s. Marc- I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to you at the airport yesterday, our ride was waiting outside for us. It was so great to meet you and Debbie and Lisa, please say arriverderci for us!

I literally gasped when I took in the mail when we got home and saw the postcard from Marco and Vinnie, so you're not alone. Yeah, that customs line was long, huh? By the time we got to the baggage claim, we saw all the suitcases laying around the baggage carousel. Crazy! I hope Blake enjoys his trip golfing trip to Ireland.

Hi Marc, Nicole, Kris, and anyone that that I missed that may be reading this.

What a glorious trip, huh? When I try to describe to friends and family I just can't find the right words. Our TA told us that we all will be getting one more surprise from Vinnie and Marco. IF you want to know what it is, just email me, as I don't want to spoil anything for others reading. I think each of you probably have an idea anyway.

If any of you are in the Orlando area, PLEASE give us a call or email and maybe we can meet somewhere. We would love to give hugs and kisses in person, even tho I am sending them now thru cyperspace.

Love to all,,,,,,, Patty and Richard ( he feels his bed is so empty now. )!!

Patty, I hope to see you and Richard in October or December if not both. Here are the dates: arriving very late on Thursday Oct. 23rd. Plan on spending the 1st half of Friday Oct. 24th at Animal Kingdom and then the 2nd half of the day at Magic Kingdom for MNSSHP. Then spending the full day at EPCOT on Saturday Oct. 25th for the Food & Wine Festival. Then Sunday Oct. 26th we're going to try and squeeze in some Hollywood Studios before flying back home that evening.

In December we'll be there the 13th through the 20th, so we have a whole week to figure out when to meet.

Hey guys!

I know we just got back from Viva Italia, and that these trips are not cheap by any means but Deb and I are seriously considering doing the Amalfi Coast trip in June. My travel agent, Dotti, who booked my Viva Italia is going as well. If anyone wants the info, let me know and I'll email it to ya!

I also uploaded my pics from our trip to Kodak Gallery, so again if anyone is interested in seeing them, give me your email address and I'll email you the link to the pics.

Hi Marc,

Mike here, Nicole's husband. We would love to go, but have already made reservations for AKV for the end of June. We were possibly thinking of something in 2010. Maybe Knights and lights.

Hey Mike! Good to hear from you. I think 2010 is perfect! Should be enough time for everyone to raise the money and hopefully people haven't made vacation plans that far out where there would be a scheduling conflict.

It's funny that you just got back from Viva and are thinking of another Italy trip next summer. I had the same experience, but decided to try something a little closer to home (Southwest Splendors) for some variety. The France trip also looked good - a similar combination of country towns and a big city - with the possibility of Disneyland Paris at the end.

Oh, to win the lottery!

Hey guys!

I know we just got back from Viva Italia, and that these trips are not cheap by any means but Deb and I are seriously considering doing the Amalfi Coast trip in June. My travel agent, Dotti, who booked my Viva Italia is going as well. If anyone wants the info, let me know and I'll email it to ya!

I also uploaded my pics from our trip to Kodak Gallery, so again if anyone is interested in seeing them, give me your email address and I'll email you the link to the pics.

I'm new to the boards & just learned about ABD tonight! I'm interested in the Viva Italia tour for September 2010. Can you please message me pictures:yay:

Thank you so much...I haven't posted enough to PM you my e-mail...I better get started on the boards :D

Hi Folks...

As the Moderator of this board, I have to ask that we follow the guidelines set forth by the Dis.

Please keep in mind that soliciting for another travel agent / agency is not allowed. Discussion is fine, but some of these posts come very close to stepping over the line.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation in following Dis Boards policy.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter