VIP Fastpass Offer

I got mine too :thumbsup2

Decided to go for the first full day we'll have, Monday 7 May, which is also a French holiday.

Hope some more dates get released for those who haven't benefited pixiedust:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Yipee I just booked (and got confirmation) for 10th May - my 40th Birthday. What a fabulous birthday treat.
I had originally hoped to book for 8th as I am expecting it to be busy (french holiday) but it wasn't available. 7th was available (also a french hol I believe) so now hoping/thinking that it must be first 25 to book online.
Cant tell you how excited i now am!

Great news, I have mine too, we must be there just a few hours before you Elaine but have gone for the monday, thrilled:banana::hyper:

Great news, I have mine too, we must be there just a few hours before you Elaine but have gone for the monday, thrilled:banana::hyper:

so which ride will we spot you guys going around and around on on your VIP day :rotfl:???

Well we have just been looking at the fast pass rides and my 9 year old daughter's response to your question is Thunder mountain all day!:crazy2::crazy2: how about you?

Well we have just been looking at the fast pass rides and my 9 year old daughter's response to your question is Thunder mountain all day!:crazy2::crazy2: how about you?

:lmao::lmao: spooky - when I told my 10-year old DD about the VIP fastpass earlier this evening she also said BTM all day :rotfl2:!

Thought I'd join in with all the celebrating too :banana: I have my VIP Fastpass secured for Tuesday 15th May which will also be my 25th Birthday!

Really excited! At least now I know that DBF and I can enjoy the day riding BTM, Buzz, SM and ToT until we're sick!!!! :cutie:

:lmao::lmao: spooky - when I told my 10-year old DD about the VIP fastpass earlier this evening she also said BTM all day :rotfl2:!

Well, I am little bit older than your daughters :rolleyes1 but my first thought when I read the email was also that at least now I won't have to worry about getting not enough rides on BTM during my trip... I guess it is just the best use of the FP as you get the most benefit from it. So excited about about this, I booked mine literally 10 minutes after the email was sent!!!!

Some more here for BTM :thumbsup2

Wish Crush and the parachutes had FP too :)

:faint::faint:

Looks like the 13th we will meet in the long normal lines then after we are all VIP'd out:faint::faint::faint::sad::sad:

Well I might use mine to try out BTM for the first time ever.
Unless I wimp out again like I do every year. :worried:

I got mine too :thumbsup2

Decided to go for the first full day we'll have, Monday 7 May, which is also a French holiday.

Hope some more dates get released for those who haven't benefited pixiedust:

Me too! There wasnt any for 8th or I'd have had that day instead.

You can use VIP FP on all normal FP rides.
However you dont have to collect a FP, wait for a specific time or hand it in meaning you can use it over and over if you want on the same ride
However sometimes there are time restrictions on them - eg cant use between 1 and 3 so you need to have a look at whats written on it

We're going in July so fingers crossed for an extension of the offer!

Well done to those who've got them :)

Weeeeeee!

After a phonecall with a wonderful CM I got my card number.

Logged on and got my VIP FP!!

I couldn’t decide if Wed or Thu was better (we arrive Tuesday lunctime)

But I went for the Thurs as

A) it’ll probably be a bit busier
B) It’s my BIRTHDAY!
C) It’s open for 30 minutes longer!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter