VIP Fastpass Offer

scald

<font color=royalblue>I am a big girls blouse when
The Shareholders Club is pleased to offer for its members a VIP FASTPASS® valid for the day of their choice, upon availability, between Monday, April 23, and Friday, June 29, 2012 (excluding weekends and holidays), to enjoy the parks in an exclusive way with notably an unlimited privileged access to 9 attractions of Disneyland Paris where the FASTPASS® service is available.

How to book your VIP FASTPASS?

To benefit from this advantage, you have to book online your VIP FASTPASS for the day of your choice between Monday, April 23, and Friday, June 29, 2012 (excluding weekends and holidays).

Bookings are open from now until no later than Thursday, June 28, 2012 by logging into "Your Personal Space" page accessible from the Shareholders Club Section of our website, or by clicking here: http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml#contentj

25 VIP FASTPASS, subject to prior booking, will be available and distributed each day, between Monday, April 23 and Friday, June 29, 2012 (excluding weekends and holidays). They will be given upon booking only and on a "first come, first serve" basis.

Members of the Shareholders Club who do not have Internet access have exceptionally the possibility to call the Euro Disney SCA Shareholders Club representatives at 00800 64 74 56 30 * or at +33 (0) 1 64 74 56 30 (international calling rate), from 9.30 to 5:30 p.m., on Monday through Friday. A limited quantity of VIP FASTPASS is reserved for them.

Each Shareholder Club member can receive only 1 VIP FASTPASS, which will be valid for up to 4 persons.

Until June 28, 2012, you will have the possibility to change the day for which you booked your VIP FASTPASS by cancelling your initial booking by logging into "Your Personal Space" page accessible from the Shareholders Club Section of our website and then selecting a new date of your choice, within the quantities available.

How to pick up your VIP FASTPASS?

On the date you have chosen and for which you have booked your VIP FASTPASS, please go to Salon Mickey, open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. only. Upon presentation of your valid Shareholders Club membership card, a copy of your registration confirmation and your entrance ticket, you will receive your VIP FASTPASS for this day, as well as a paper guide to know how and where to use it.

Please note that no VIP FASTPASS will be given on another date than the date for which it was booked.

To read carefully:

- Booking for this offer does not include free access to the Disneyland® Park or the Walt Disney Studios® Park during opening hours.

- This offer is only available to members of the Shareholders Club with a valid membership card on April 19, 2012 and on the day for which their booked your VIP FASTPASS.

- Any lost VIP FASTPASS will not be replaced.

- You will not have the possibility to book another date if you do not pick up your VIP FASTPASS on the day you booked it and did not cancel in advance.

- The offer mentioned on this page may be modified, delayed or cancelled without prior notice.

- VIP FASTPASS will not be given to members who come spontaneously to Salon Mickey, between April 23 and June 29, 2012, without having booked in advance according to the above conditions to benefit from this advantage.

Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Yours sincerely,

lol beat me to posting it!!

have booked mine and have confirmation email!! was gonna do it for the friday, but didnt want to chance not gettin to salon mickey in time, so have it for our final day :goodvibes

hope everyone gets the date they want!!

Great that it includes 4 family members too!

Good luck to all those going for them - Nikki good news on yours :-)

It's a nice perk for shareholders isn't it!

Unfortunately, it's no good to me as we are not there til July. Phoned up to see if they thought there might be an extension to it, but kind lady said she didn't think so. Good luck to all those who will benefit tho!

I am so disappointing with this,the email popped up on my laptop and we were so excited about this offer when l noticed the dates are until end of June only, we are going in September, as so gutted.

Awesome! was almost worried I would miss out on this offer as we go on Sunday, thank you Shareholders Club!

I got the very first day on Monday, wonder if I should keep this a secret from the parents for now? :3

I'm very pleasantly surprised that this is for up to 4 persons on one VIP fastpass :).

Guess who will be going round and around and around on BTM rather a lot on 12th June lol!!!!

I got mine too :banana: It'll be really handy for our friends who are only coming for a day and a half.

Will the fastpass be named do you think? Haven't paid much attention to VIP tickets in the past. I don't especially want to go on all the rides multiple times with the others in my party but I'm the shareholder.

I got mine too :banana: It'll be really handy for our friends who are only coming for a day and a half.

Will the fastpass be named do you think? Haven't paid much attention to VIP tickets in the past. I don't especially want to go on all the rides multiple times with the others in my party but I'm the shareholder.

The Fastpass is good for up to 4 people, you don't have to ride if you don't want to, the actual fastpass ticket you get for rides doesn't print a name or anything so anyone in your party should be able to use it no problem

The Fastpass is good for up to 4 people, you don't have to ride if you don't want to, the actual fastpass ticket you get for rides doesn't print a name or anything so anyone in your party should be able to use it no problem

Thanks, that's what I was hoping. No way I'm going on TOT :rotfl2: but the other 3 adults love it. Showing ID each time would be a PITA.

This is a great perk, very happy!

I have booked the last day of our trip, also the last day of the offer, Fri 29 June. I thought a Friday is likely to be most busy so getting maximum benefit? But then I suppose a busier day is potentially likely to have more shareholders so more people trying to get one of the 25 tickets? Or am I thinking about it too much :rotfl2: ??

It will be interesting to hear how it works out in terms of trying to be amongst the first 25 to get into Salon Mickey at 9am!

Unfortunately, it's no good to me as we are not there til July. Phoned up to see if they thought there might be an extension to it, but kind lady said she didn't think so. Good luck to all those who will benefit tho!

Oh no, mine's just come through too and I just assumed future dates would be released later. What a disappointment. :(

Still, I'm very pleased for the rest of you who've been successful (even if I am slightly envious!) :)

I haven't got the email yet - it's not in my spam box either. No luck logging onto the website so I'm going to try and give them a call!

Thanks for this, got mine for the 4th June, may swap it for the 5th after consulting with the others in my party. Either way i'm happy yo have it:)

I haven't got the email yet - it's not in my spam box either. No luck logging onto the website so I'm going to try and give them a call!

i can never remember my login or password for the shareholders club website, I use it so rarely. I just clicked on the "forgot my password" link and both my log-in number and password were sent to me immediately by email.

i can never remember my login or password for the shareholders club website, I use it so rarely. I just clicked on the "forgot my password" link and both my log-in number and password were sent to me immediately by email.

I've done this (twice!) but it's still note working. Am I missing something obvious?? :worried:

HFJohnson - Have you checked the password reminder isn't going to another email address or into your spam inbox? They will send the details to the email address you specified when you joined the club.

Worst comes to worst email them at dlp.actionnaires@disney.com and they should be able to retrieve your details for you. Though if you want to book the Fastpass, might be quicker if you call them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter