VIP Fastpass Offer

Yes, I get the email straight away with my account number and new password but they're not working. Each time I put them in it just takes me to a page that says I need to log on with a link back to the login page! Do I need to register for the website or something??

I tried to call them but they're an hour ahead and the offices must be shut. Of course I'm now going away for two days so won't be able to call again until Monday! Might have to put DH on the case tomorrow.

Yes, I get the email straight away with my account number and new password but they're not working. Each time I put them in it just takes me to a page that says I need to log on with a link back to the login page! Do I need to register for the website or something??

yes, if you haven't registered you need to do that.

I would have thought you must already be registered if they have sent you your password by email :confused3 however I'm no expert!

Try registering and if that doesn't work try again under a different email address?

Is your card in-date? I know when I was renewing my card 6 months after the fact, I was having trouble accessing my account (I assume because the system assumes the account is dead). It seemed to be fixed after I reapplied.

That or it's a browser issue, though I assume you have cookies enabled and such (if you haven't touched your browser settings, don't worry about this) - in any case, I hope your able to get it sorted!

I've emailed them asking if there will be another release of dates for July and August ..... and politely expressed that I'm sure I will only be one of many extremely disappointed shareholders. I'll let you know when I hear back.

I've emailed them asking if there will be another release of dates for July and August ..... and politely expressed that I'm sure I will only be one of many extremely disappointed shareholders. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Good idea Elaine, we can only hope. The lady I spoke to on the phone said that they were hoping in teh Shareholders Club that it be continued through teh summer as they had many people disappointed already. However, she said she really didn't imagine it being extended:sad:

Off to say six Hail Marys and an Our Father....:rotfl:

Is your card in-date? I know when I was renewing my card 6 months after the fact, I was having trouble accessing my account (I assume because the system assumes the account is dead). It seemed to be fixed after I reapplied.

That or it's a browser issue, though I assume you have cookies enabled and such (if you haven't touched your browser settings, don't worry about this) - in any case, I hope your able to get it sorted!

Oh my goodness I actually love you! Checked my cookies and I had them turned off so I turned them on and it worked!!! All booked now - so happy thankyou! And thanks for all the other advice too.

Once booked are they actually guaranteed or is it still first come first served on the day?

Oh my goodness I actually love you! Checked my cookies and I had them turned off so I turned them on and it worked!!! All booked now - so happy thankyou! And thanks for all the other advice too.

Once booked are they actually guaranteed or is it still first come first served on the day?

on my email confirmation it says my booking for my VIP fastpass is confirmed for my date of choice, so I'd imagine that only 25 people are getting that particular email for each day its available. I'll be picking mine up at Salon Mickey before 9.30am anyway, I've decided 12th June is going to be our VIP day - breakfast at the DLH then a day of VIP fastpassing :goodvibes.

Got mine for 5th June! So delighted that all four of us can benefit - this is a truly amazing offer.
My confirmation email came straight away now just need to figure out how many times we can ride each ride in one day without being sick

i assumed once u had ur date - that was it, u def had a pass - if i have to fight to get one i just wont bother.....

This is a great perk, very happy!

I have booked the last day of our trip, also the last day of the offer, Fri 29 June. I thought a Friday is likely to be most busy so getting maximum benefit? But then I suppose a busier day is potentially likely to have more shareholders so more people trying to get one of the 25 tickets? Or am I thinking about it too much :rotfl2: ??

It will be interesting to hear how it works out in terms of trying to be amongst the first 25 to get into Salon Mickey at 9am!

I really hope it's first 25 to register and get email rather than first 25 to turn up?!

my email says nothing about first-come, first-served on the day. It simply says my date is confirmed and when I arrive at Salon Mickey with the registration email, shareholders card and park ticket, I'll get my VIP fastpass etc.

Maybe I have read the original email wrong! I thought it meant you had to register for which day you wanted then be one of the first 25 to Salon Mickey to collect on the chosen day? Hopefully the email confirmation is enough to "secure" the ticket!

Eta have now read the confirmation email and that certainly suggests it's booked!

A week since I bought my shares and applied to the club and still not got my login info.

:(

I'll be gutted if I miss this for our trip. :(

I believe they mean "First Come, First Served" in terms of applying for the ticket. If they book up 25 places for the day of your choosing, I assume the site will ask you to choose another one. So I don't think anyone needs to worry about their place being taken if it's already been approved.

on my email confirmation it says my booking for my VIP fastpass is confirmed for my date of choice, so I'd imagine that only 25 people are getting that particular email for each day its available. I'll be picking mine up at Salon Mickey before 9.30am anyway, I've decided 12th June is going to be our VIP day - breakfast at the DLH then a day of VIP fastpassing :goodvibes.

elaine u must be there similar dates to us!! our vip day will b our last one lol

A week since I bought my shares and applied to the club and still not got my login info.

:(

I'll be gutted if I miss this for our trip. :(

the t&cs of this offer say you need to have a valid shareholders card as of 18th April 2012 - maybe they also mean valid shareholders membership though?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter