VIP Fastpass Offer

Weeeeeee!

After a phonecall with a wonderful CM I got my card number.

Logged on and got my VIP FP!!

I couldn’t decide if Wed or Thu was better (we arrive Tuesday lunctime)

But I went for the Thurs as

A) it’ll probably be a bit busier
B) It’s my BIRTHDAY!
C) It’s open for 30 minutes longer!

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Are you just a little bit excited there :rotfl::rotfl:? Really glad you got it sorted out and have your VIP fastpass.

i ve been successful for the 5th june so im landed!!!

where exactly is salon mickey mind?? :confused3

i ve been successful for the 5th june so im landed!!!

where exactly is salon mickey mind?? :confused3

Ha, I was torn between the 4th and 5th and plumped for the former. We won't meet in the FP lane then!

Salon Mickey is just to the side of the right-hand (eastern) side entrance to the park and to the left of the concierge and ticket office. :goodvibes

Ha, I was torn between the 4th and 5th and plumped for the former. We won't meet in the FP lane then!

Salon Mickey is just to the side of the right-hand (eastern) side entrance to the park and to the left of the concierge and ticket office. :goodvibes

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just got mine booked for 4th June............BTM all day long or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

Can't decide whether to keep it a secret or not!!!!

by the looks of things, its going to be all DIS'ers that first week in June with those lovely VIP fastpasses clutched in their paws all day :rotfl2:.

I'm assuming these will work in both parks?

Jack and I want to beat our ToT 5 times in a row record that we set one evening in DHS last year!

I bet BTM is going to be a walk on 1st week in June what with you lot all being queued in the FP lane :rotfl:;)

I might come along and play spot the Diser :thumbsup2

I'm assuming these will work in both parks?

Jack and I want to beat our ToT 5 times in a row record that we set one evening in DHS last year!

yes, its valid for all 9 fastpass rides in both parks.
5 times in a row for TOT - wow just the thought of that makes me :scared::faint::crazy2:!

yes, its valid for all 9 fastpass rides in both parks.
5 times in a row for TOT - wow just the thought of that makes me :scared::faint::crazy2:!
Hee hee.

We love it. :)

The Florida one has random drop patterns, so each ride is different.

So I'm not sure if we'll be able to do as many at DLRP as each ride is the same, so that element of wonder goes. But we'll certainly do a couple in a row at least. :)

Yay, got one for the 26th of June which is our first full day, thinking our second full day would prob be mostly in the Studios and going home then on the Thursday. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

There aren't many FP rides in the Studios are there?

so pleased for u torsie - see, being a shareholder has many benefits!!!!!!

can i ask a quest re fast passes - as we never use them, due to cays easy access card, but i wondered if sumtimes it might be quicker??? (*** sumtimes u have to go away and come back at another time) so how long can u sumtimes wait in a fast pass queue???

if its not gonna b of benefit maybe ill have to look at walkin around the park tryin to flog it?? lol sayin that, elaine - with u being there the same time as us...... wud u like to have it after we leave?? we leave about 5 (i think) so u cud use if for the evening????? let me know (or anyone else thats there on 11th june...)

:goodvibes might as well get as much use out of it as possible!!!

I've sent you a pm Nikki :).

It really depends on a few things whether FP line works well. On Buzz for example, if the regular line is showing 15 minutes or more wait, you'll be in the regular line anyway for Buzz for 10 minutes (the FP line lets you in at the start of the covered queue line).

BTM FP works fabulously well if they don't have both regular queue lines open all the way to the carriages (the queue line to the right is sometimes open into the FP line as you reach the top of the stairs down to the train platform).

Peter Pan, you can gauge that one yourself as you pass it, because you can see how many people are already in the FP line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter