**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I know! I don't think I would have sprung for it if we were all going! As it is I have already bought myself an evil queen t shirt to wear to get into the spirit.
I'm hoping they still have the tank! I have two shirts planned, going to make a game-time decision. Oh and leggings cause I'm that person. LOL

I'm hoping they still have the tank! I have two shirts planned, going to make a game-time decision. Oh and leggings cause I'm that person. LOL
I really liked the look of the merch, I might well get a tank too! PLUS I saw all the snacks, and I found out that the maleficent lime dole whip is dairy free! (I am lactose intolerant, so mostly avoid ice cream completely but will be able to try this one, yay!!!!)

Can a DVC member buy more than one ticket with their discount? Do they need to be present at the party?
I purchased 9 for my family with the DVC discount. Don’t know if the member needs to be present though....I don’t recall having to show our membership card at all when checking in last year as the tickets were linked to our MBs, but would likely need to present it if picking up tickets at will call?

I purchased 9 for my family with the DVC discount. Don’t know if the member needs to be present though....I don’t recall having to show our membership card at all when checking in last year as the tickets were linked to our MBs, but would likely need to present it if picking up tickets at will call?
Can you explain? We have our magicbands already would I just enter that number when we purchase them?

Can you explain? We have our magicbands already would I just enter that number when we purchase them?
When purchasing, you will select the option to choose pricing for DVC members. The system will recognize you as a member once logged in. During the purchase process, you will be directed to select members from your family & friends list to assign the tickets to. Then post-sale, the ticket will be linked to any magic band assigned to that individual. Hope that makes sense!

This is where I am at too, trying to figure out which one will be less crowded at Spring Break.

I'll be there as well during spring break times. Just have to hope that with both options being available and more dates than previous years that this will bring crowd levels down.

Thanks for sharing! I hope they will continue to offer the same free snacks (popcorn, ice cream and beverages), but this new language makes me wonder what changes might be in store.
I'm sure they will, they offer free snacks at all of the parties but also some special party only snacks to buy as well.

I know lines and wait times are subjective. That said in general how do lines at VAH compare to MNSSHP? My in-laws are going on our next trip with us - early May 2020.

They HATE waiting in line at WDW: despite going almost every year for the last 30+ years, they swear there were many trips where they didn’t wait longer than 5 minutes for anything. They went to a MNSSHP with us a few years back and were not pleased with the lines. I still intermittently hear complaints about having to wait in line at that MNSSHP.

They are saying they want to do VAH with us. To give them a frame of reference, in general, more or less crowded than MNSSHP/MVMCP? Or what crowd level expectation seems good to set with them?

I’m also not wholly sure they understand the actual party doesn’t start until 10pm - how quickly do the lines drop off once non VAH guests are cleared/cut off from riding?

Thanks in advance!

I know lines and wait times are subjective. That said in general how do lines at VAH compare to MNSSHP? My in-laws are going on our next trip with us - early May 2020.

They HATE waiting in line at WDW: despite going almost every year for the last 30+ years, they swear there were many trips where they didn’t wait longer than 5 minutes for anything. They went to a MNSSHP with us a few years back and were not pleased with the lines. I still intermittently hear complaints about having to wait in line at that MNSSHP.

They are saying they want to do VAH with us. To give them a frame of reference, in general, more or less crowded than MNSSHP/MVMCP? Or what crowd level expectation seems good to set with them?

I’m also not wholly sure they understand the actual party doesn’t start until 10pm - how quickly do the lines drop off once non VAH guests are cleared/cut off from riding?

Thanks in advance!
I’ve never done a VAH yet (will in May) but we’ve done the regular DAH. I don’t want to speak of wait times or crowd levels much since they may be different compared to a regular DAH but it will be way less crowded then any of the holiday parties. We walked on basically every ride and have pictures of us on Main Street with absolutely no one else in the picture.

I was really impressed with the speed for which they ride clearing happened. The ones we went to would at the beginning of the party have CM’s standing in the bridge/walkways and you’d have to show your wristband before you could continue and then they’d check them also at the rides. As for the ride clearing of day guests, I was impressed at how fast that whole process went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter