**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

We are going 2-14, and were hoping for it to be like the regular DAH in the winter months, fairly uncrowded. But being a holiday weekend, Presidents, so who knows.

Anyone ever have luck with rebooking a DAK event if something comes up? I.e. I was thinking of booking Friday, April 17th which is the day we fly in. Our plans for Saturday the 18th is relax/resort day. If something happens with our flight and we are late getting in, do you think they would let us rebook to the following Friday, the 24th as long as isn’t sold out? I am not too worried about it being sold out.

Anybody else out there trying to get fastpasses before the valentines event? They finally pushed closing back to the start of the event but doesn’t seem like anything other than mine train and tea party have loaded in.

So, dissecting Disney’s website language is not always a very productive or useful endeavor, but since this is the DIS and speculation is what we do best, a couple of curious items from my perspective. Major caveat that website info for these types of things has been wrong before, either with errors or poor word choice - so take this with a grain of salt.

1. Normal DAH always used the phrase “and more than 25 attractions” in the event description. When VAH came out last year, they said “and more than 20 attractions” - the missing ones basically being the character meets (Princess Fairytale Hall, Ariel, etc). I wonder what - if anything - the “25” number implies.
  2. Last year, Disney went out of their way in every event announcement, press release, and website info to say that Villains would not be participating in character greetings during the event. There is no similar language on the website now, and I don’t think I’ve seen a news release that does either?
Just my random thoughts for the moment!
Yes, I am curious too what the increase is from 20-25. It says 25 attractions and “experiences”.

Yes, I am curious too what the increase is from 20-25. It says 25 attractions and “experiences”.

When we were speculating earlier in the thread, the best guess consensus was they were probably the regular MK M&Gs. Those were notably not available during the debut season for VAH.

It has been reported that AP discounted tickets can be purchased for the passholder and three others (can be non-passholders), I'd appreciate hearing about experiences or other information that may be different than these reports

[/QUOTE]

FYI - Over the phone, the cm on the AP line told me that with an AP, I could only purchase 4 discounted tickets (as stated above). When I purchased my 5 tickets online for the 4/24 party, all 5 tickets were discounted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!