• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

I am so sorry for your loss Kevin! I just started listening to the podcasts (and I am listening to some older ones first so I am wayyy behind). I really enjoy all of you. My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

I haven't posted in a while but wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers. You bring so much joy to so many I wish we could send a little of that back right now.

Michelle

I just logged in to see if there would be a show this week and just read the news. Kevin, I am very sorry for your loss. Godbless and Godspeed Kevin and family.

ken. :sad1:

Kevin and family: our prayers are with you, your mother and brother and extended family. Your father was so lucky to have all of you. Much love

John and Christy

Kevin,

I am a very infrequent board poster but longtime podcast listener. I'm so very sorry for the tragic loss of your father. I hope you, John and your mom will find comfort in your happy memories of him. My deepest sympathies,

Jennifer

Kevin...It is wrong for a love one to be taken from us and in such a way. I had lost an uncle to a house fire about 2 months ago. I cried for you, and me, and for all those who have to go through such a violent lost. All I can do for you is send you a :grouphug:

You are right, we have to let our family and freinds know how we feel about them everyday.

Just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss. I always admired your relationship with your parents. Thank you for the reminder to let our loved ones know it.

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear about your father. It really makes me aware of how little time we have with our loved ones on earth.

Kevin,
Your words and advice make me appreciate the efforts my sister is making for our family get together end of the summer. We need to cherish the time we have.
Lyn

Kevin,

I'm mostly a lurker on this forum but listen to the podcast religiously. I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I am so sorry to hear of your loss and to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Unfortunately, I can empathize as I too have experienced sudden, unexpected loss of loved one (my little sister was killed about 8 years ago). Everything you say is true. It is critical that we take advantage of every moment. Life, like time, is precious. Tell the people you love that you love them every chance you get.

May God be with you and yours during this difficult time. :hug:

Leanne

Dear Kevin,

My families sympathies and prayers go out to your family,especially you and your mom. While I know your dad was not old, cherish the fact that you had a most joyious relationship with him. Not many people go out and eat weekly with their parents. It seems you got to spend special time with your dad. Remember it and let the good memories bring a smile to your face in the future. For now our prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Louis

I just wanted to add by deepest condolences to Kevin and his family and John. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all .

Sending more hugs and prayers your way, Kevin.:hug: God bless you.

Kevin,
I do not post much so you probably won't recognize my name, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear your news. Your family and you are in my thoughts at this difficult time.
Kindest regards, Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter