• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin,
My deepest sympathy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Dear Kevin,
My heart is with you. We too have lost two family members suddenly.

to everyone:
Do cherish your loved ones. Give them a gesture (hug, kiss, words) of love whenever you part. And welcome them with thankfulness in your heart when you see them again.

Kevin,

I don't post very often here but listen every week and would like to extend my deepest sympathy in this terrible time.

Now is the time to keep those you love very close and help each other through this tragedy.

My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.

Kevin,

I am so sorry for your family's loss. Your advice is so true and I will be sure to hold them close tonight and tell them I love them.

I send you and your family my condolences and will hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate

I've been away from the boards for nearly a week and I was so shocked and saddened to see this! I'm so very so for your loss, Kevin, and so sorry that my condolences are coming so late! :hug: What a terrible shock this must have been for you and your family. I'm so very sorry. You will all be in my thoughts. Much love to you...

Jenni

Kevin - My family and I will be praying for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Kevin - I wanted to let you know that I am so, so sorry to hear the news about your father. My thoughts are with you and John and your family.

Kevin, I've been a podcast listener for a while and lurked a bit on the boards, but I had to join and post now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this incredibly painful time! My heart just aches for you all.

Sending your whole family hugs... :hug:

Kevin I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you, John and your family.

Kevin

Just checking in to see how you are going. The memorial service will be tough but we are all here for you.

If it is not too personal, can you let us know when the service is scheduled for, so we can all stop for a moment to think of you.

hugs

Tracey

:hug: I feel for you going through this right now. I know words can't erase the sadness, but just know how many people care for you. We're all sending hugs and prayers your way. :hug:

Kevin, John and family
I am so sorry for your loss. I have never had to face a sudden loss or the loss of a parent and can't imagine how you feel.
I took your request to heart though and called up my pain in the butt Aunt and told her I would come to the family reunion. You made me remember I should take the time for seeing my relatives.

Kevin and Family - we are very sorry to hear about your sudden loss. Remeber and cherish the good times and hang in there. We will be sending you warm thoughts from Alaska. :hug:

If it is not too personal, can you let us know when the service is scheduled for, so we can all stop for a moment to think of you.

My Dad was a simple man.

He didnt want or need much. I've always known that but I've been reminded of it now more than ever in going through his things.

In keeping with his wishes, we have decided to not have a wake or funeral. He would have hated that He also wanted no memorial service.

My Dad has been cremated will rest at my Mom's house per his and her wishes.

He would have been thrilled to think that he was the cause of donations to the Albany County Head Start program. I cant thank folks enough for that. Out of something tragic comes something good.

If you would like to take a moment to remember my Dad....please let the ones you love know that you love them.

There is nothing you can do today or tomorrow or whenever that is more important.

Thank you again,

Kevin

My Dad was a simple man.

He didnt want or need much. I've always known that but I've been reminded of it now more than ever in going through his things.

In keeping with his wishes, we have decided to not have a wake or funeral. He would have hated that He also wanted no memorial service.

He would have been thrilled to think that he was the cause of donations to the Albany County Head Start program. I cant thank folks enough for that. Out of something tragic comes something good.

If you would like to take a moment to remember my Dad....please let the ones you love know that you love them.

There is nothing you can do today or tomorrow or whenever that is more important.

Thank you again,

Kevin

Kevin,

My heart aches at your loss.
I lost my dad a few years ago and just lost my father-in-law in April. It is not easy......I will take that moment, and always do, to tell those close that I love them. It is very important. Thank you for the reminder.
I will always remember telling my dad that I loved him. At first he didn't know how to respond but over the years he changed. Even though I wasn't with him, I know that the last time we spoke he knew I loved him because I told him.
May your family find peace in the months ahead. Hold each other tight....
May his memory be eternal......

denise

My Dad was a simple man.

Thank you again,

Kevin

:hug:

Molly was curious to know why there was no show this week so explained why :sad2:

Molly wanted me to pass on the biggest squeeziest hug to you Kevin :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter