• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry to report that Kevin's dad passed away very suddenly tonight. I don't have any details, but I wanted to let everyone know. Kevin and his mom and brother really need your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Pete

Hi folks,

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I'd just post here. I dont think Pete will mind that I've done this.

My Dad was killed Thursday night after being hit by a car.

He decided to walk the few blocks to the convenience store to buy a newspaper.

We are told that he died instantly which brings some consolation.

I am only telling you these details to bring home the point that you need to hold the ones you love close and let them know every single day how important they are to you.

Let the little things go or be the bigger person and apologize...even if you are right....apologize anyway...you will regret it for the rest of your life if you dont get the chance.

We truly appreciate all of the prayers and condolences and if you will do one thing for me....tell the people you love that you love them.

Kevin

I'm not good at expressing my feelings over the net, so I'm just gonna give some :hug::hug::hug: for Kevin

Kevin and Mrs. Klose will definitely be in my prayers. God bless ya'll.

I am so sorry to hear that. Kevin, you have my condolences and thoughts :(

Wow, that is terrible news. I'm very sorry for Kevin and his family. I hope it was not painful for his father and that the good memories they have will take the place of the grief in time.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kevin and his family. It's hard to come up with words to express my feelings.

Kevin - Just know we are here for you.

Oh, I'm so sorry to read this. Kevin, you & your family have my deepest condolences. :hug:

Oh no!

Kevin, my thoughts and prayers are with you and John and your family. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to read this. :sad1: Sending prayers to Kevin and his family. Please let him know we are all thinking of him.

Oh Kevin, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. :sad1:

My condolences go out to you and your family in this difficult time, Kevin. :hug:

Oh, no!!

Kevin, my big sweet buddy, I am so very sorry. I'll be thinking of you and your family... All my love to you. :guilty:

:grouphug:

Kevin, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

You have my deepest sympathy, and prayers for your comfort and acceptance. Please take care of yourself and your family.

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter