Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veronica,
These are wonderful!!! I am going to get a little personal here to let you know how much this means. I am a recovering alcoholic with 19 months sober. At one time I never thought I would get back to the World, eventho I used to go a lot. This trip is an affirmation of this fight. During my darker days I barely had a relationship with this daughter, so this trip is very, very dear to me. These disigns have touched my core. Thank you.

The names "Hannah" and "Mommy" in the pastel rainbow script would be beautiful. I am going to be putting these on pink shirts (DD's fave color).
The shirts look much more complete with something on the front and back. Thank you, again......

Hi Veronica!!

#1WED_Cruise - 10 WONDERful years - Joe and Jennifer
magic2wedjoe.jpg

#1DU_Bubbles - Jennifer/Jackie/Melissa

#8JBCR_Heart - Jackie / blank

#5NE_Squirt - Jackie/Joey/Melissa/Mom/Dad

#2NE_ Nemo Swim - Walt Disney World 2009

#5WE_head - Joey

Can you make a mickey head with Eve for Jackie??

Thank you!!

Veronica,
These are wonderful!!! I am going to get a little personal here to let you know how much this means. I am a recovering alcoholic with 19 months sober. At one time I never thought I would get back to the World, eventho I used to go a lot. This trip is an affirmation of this fight. During my darker days I barely had a relationship with this daughter, so this trip is very, very dear to me. These disigns have touched my core. Thank you.

Congrats on being Sober, I hope you and your DD has a MAGICAL trip. Thank You , I'm so glad that I could bring a small amount of joy.

By the way : You just made my day :)

My daughter's are so excited!! They love them. Now Alison saw the Hannah Montana one and would like one too. Whenever you have a chance would you mind? Also, the one that says we're on our way to Disney World - but with the Guttman Girls? The one in the plane or if you have any other suggestions? Any ideas for sister shirts?

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your beautiful art!

0ahannamontanaalison.jpg

0aairplaneguttman.jpg

I have this one for sisters. or tell me what characters you have in mind

0aBambiFlowervb_Sisters.jpg

Veronica....:lovestruc...this came out SO GOOD (I'll post pics in a minute) that I'm wondering if you can just give me the first one (w/ the pink border...or blue if you have it) with no words/name on it at all. I want to make one to wear when we aren't at WDW too! If I could think of something cute to put on it (words), I would, but I'm not quick on my toes! If you can think of something, be my guest! LOL. This upcoming weekend I'm driving to my friends house (another state) for her 40th bday. I have a shirt for her already (can't actually post one of the words on the shirt here! LOL) but thought I could wear this saying something about her birthday. I can't think of the right words though. If you give me a blank one I can put words on it if I think of something! :goodvibes I won't bug you more...I don't think! ;)

Looky! (I love it!)

april009.jpg

I sent you a PM :) By the way your not bugging me

Thanks for sharing a pic , it looks great , Now I have to make me one :woohoo:

Hi Taekwondo mom...

Sorry I don't know your real name!!! :goodvibes

I was looking through your photo bucket and I was wondering if you could make me the one that's under the Birthday category...its called #8BD_Candle... its mickey having cake blown into his face lol.

I would like it to read Happy 26th Birthday Steve...if there's no room for 26th it's not a problem at all to not have it there.

THANK YOU! I looked through the entire thread and it's fantastic stuff you do!

Anastasia

These look great, thank you! Anything with daisy and Minnie for sisters maybe? Also, looking for something for my husband's 40th birthday, any ideas? His name is keith. His birthday isn't the day we're going to disney, but we'll be celebrating it there.

Thank you so much for your beautiful, speedy work!

Your work is just awesome. :goodvibes I spent the last half an hour on photobucket just admiring all of your fab designs! :goodvibes

Would it be possible to get #17 Nightmere MNSSHP? Instead of the name, can it just say 2009?

Also, I'd like #2 GR_WDW? Can it say 2009 where the name is located and then just remove the year from the other corner?

Thank you so much! :worship::worship::worship:

I can't wait to surprise my family!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the band designs! They're perfect!

I love the zebra Mickey head designs! I was hoping you could do one for Victoria and one for Rachel. Thanks so much!

I am not sure if you have all of these characters, but if you do I would like the big black Mickey head with the characters beside them:

Grumpy with name Dad
Snow White with name Mom
Happy with name Lance

I just got home after working a 13 hour day and I found that you had created our names. Thank you! It still amazes me that someone I do not know and that does not know me can do something so thoughtful. And something that means so much to me. I told a lot of people at work today about the disigns you had made me and they could not believe you do this for free. What I know is that someone who really loves Disney wants to be able to spread that joy and magic. I do. I work at a TGI Friday's and wear a Sorcerer Mickey hat to work everyday. My nickname is now Disney. Little kids love it. One 3 year old (had never been to a park to meet real characters) thought she was meeting Mickey Mouse. It made my day. Our love of Disney creates a feeling of family. Anyone else feel this way?
Yes, I am rambling. I tend to do so when I am tired. Sorry... Your kindness just made me think along these lines.
I may not get these shirts done this week- I am trying to pick up as many hours as possible to have more spending money for my trip next month. However, when I do I will post pictures.

Hi Veronica!!

#1WED_Cruise - 10 WONDERful years - Joe and Jennifer

#1DU_Bubbles - Jennifer/Jackie/Melissa

#8JBCR_Heart - Jackie / blank

#5NE_Squirt - Jackie/Joey/Melissa/Mom/Dad

#2NE_ Nemo Swim - Walt Disney World 2009

#5WE_head - Joey

Can you make a mickey head with Eve for Jackie??

Thank you!!

0anemo_6mom.jpg

0anemo_6melissa.jpg

0anemo_6dad.jpg

0anemo_6Joey.jpg

0anemo_6Jackie.jpg

0anemo-209.jpg

0ajonasbro_Heart_Tristin_Jackie.jpg

0aDumbo_vb_bubbles_mel.jpg

0aDumbo_vb_bubbles_jenn.jpg

0aDumbo_vb_bubbles_jackie.jpg

0aCruisse_Wonder_BRIDEGROOM2Joe.jpg

0awalle_evejackie.jpg

0aWall_ejoey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter