"Verandah Man Has His Verandah, After All!!!" Thank You DCL!!!

Congrats Andy. If anyone on this board deserves a "free" upgrade, it is you and your family. You guys have the biggest hearts and I hope you enjoy your Verandah!

Originally posted by sdoane
Congrats Andy. If anyone on this board deserves a "free" upgrade, it is you and your family. You guys have the biggest hearts and I hope you enjoy your Verandah!

Thanks Suzanne, since I am an early riser, I will probably be out there with my morning cup of tea, while my ladies get themselves ready for the day!!! My DD said today, on the way to the mall to get her hair cut, "I'm really starting to get excited about the cruise." I'm so glad she finally came aboard the excitement ship!!! She hasn't wanted to do this cruise since we first planned it, but then again she is hitting those teenage years, not cool to be hanging around mom and dad.

Andy, that is terrific news!!!!!! I love it when good things happen to good people! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Enjoy your verandah, Verandah Man!! :D
CC

Andy - once you have a verandah, you will never want to be without one!

I know that it's like my lifeblood - to be able to just stand there and have a morning sunrise touch your face and feel God everywhere! Life can be no better than to feel one with the Lord!

Rae

That is so awesome!!

We are from New Jersey also and Stayed in Category 6 Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah too ~adjoining rooms with the rest of our family~ It was soooooooooo awesome.

Being on Deck 8 was great. The kids merely ran up the steps and jumped into the pool!

Bon Voyage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter