V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyandra

the link worked! Yay!!!

Still haven't got the email from Disney, but we're in for September 6th! Not really sure what it all means, but still excited!

Sweeeet! I'm all registered for 9/6. With this and the TSL AP event, I'll be bouncing back and forth between DHS and Epcot even more than I had planned. But it definitely makes me feel like I'm getting some extra magic out of my AP!

I am in!! Was planning on being at AK on 8/4 DD scored FPs for FOP. We sighned up for 8/5 so now we will be driving from Tampa 2xs in one weekend.

Last edited:
Blah. I’m pretty good at justifying almost any Disney trip - even when not exactly logical - but just can’t manage to make any of those dates make sense in our summer/fall schedule.

Darn!

Hope those that get spots have a good time!

Got in for August. We had no trip planned, although I had been jonesing for one. So now we're going like it or not (that was for DH). Ok, so now I have to plan a trip that is like 13 days away as someone said earlier today :P

Had a 3 minute wait. Cycled thru as each minute dropped off. Confirmation email came in at 1. Tried to find the email, but it didn't show up. It's there now, but i used the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter