V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, how nice. Yet another "special AP holder event" that isn't being offered to all AP holders. Great to know all the money I pay for my Silver Pass makes me unworthy of their consideration. It's like every new thing they announce makes me more and more confidant in our choice to not renew our passes again.

Don’t feel too bad, it’s not just Silver Pass holders. We have the regular, full price annual pass. (Don’t know the name because they change it so often). I never got notice of the Pandora event & got closed out of the Toy Story one. We are from Buffalo area & do have a trip planned for September 8 - 15. Of course, the reported dates for these new events are not during our trip. Not even DAH that week.

Omg! What is up with the site!!?!?? First I tried all my devices and couldn’t even get on the WDW site. Then after trying for like 30 minutes it takes me to the AP info page but it’s ALL IN FRENCH!!!! OMG!! This is nuts!

"*This event will have limited capacity and registration will be required. Invitations will be sent to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders via email over the next few weeks for V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis."

I missed this at the bottom of the initial email ... anyone get an invitation email yet?? I still have only gotten this initial email. I'm there August 8-15, hoping one of these nights falls in that time! Are these events usually just for the actual passholder, or are they able to bring like one guest or something??

"*This event will have limited capacity and registration will be required. Invitations will be sent to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders via email over the next few weeks for V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights. Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis."

I missed this at the bottom of the initial email ... anyone get an invitation email yet?? I still have only gotten this initial email. I'm there August 8-15, hoping one of these nights falls in that time! Are these events usually just for the actual passholder, or are they able to bring like one guest or something??
I do not think anyone has gotten the email yet.

no one knows if you can bring a none AP friend with you my guess is no for the TSL thing you could not bring a friend with you and also the pandora preview you could not. these are the two events that have done in recent years and both you could not bring a friend

no official dates have been released yet but WDWmagic has said these dates
  • August 5, 2018, at the Magic Kingdom from 10:00 pm to 12:00 am
  • September 6, 2018, at Epcot from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm
  • October 25, 2018, at Epcot from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm

I would imagine that when registration opens, It will only allow for annual passholders. WHat I dotn remember is how they know who is how many people you can sign up with the registration- For the toy story AP thing, I got the email and it brought up me, DH and DD, all who are AP. I am the only one out of the 3 of us who got the email and I was able to register the 3 of us. How does the link "know" to allow me to register DD and DH? Is it because they are all linked on my MDE? I am hoping that when the email does come out, It will also allow the 3 of us

I would imagine that when registration opens, It will only allow for annual passholders. WHat I dotn remember is how they know who is how many people you can sign up with the registration- For the toy story AP thing, I got the email and it brought up me, DH and DD, all who are AP. I am the only one out of the 3 of us who got the email and I was able to register the 3 of us. How does the link "know" to allow me to register DD and DH? Is it because they are all linked on my MDE? I am hoping that when the email does come out, It will also allow the 3 of us
apparently people that didn't get the email still could register, someone posted a link from a FB group and it worked. I registered 3 hours before I got the email and DH never got it but he was available when I signed up.

Yes. Because they had AP too. MDE can see that, via your MDE account.

I hope they send out that Aug 5th email soon, seeing as its 12 days away...:rolleyes1

I would be curious how WDWinfo came up with those dates. It does seem abrupt, to the extent I would anticipate the first night being very low attendance due to lack of notice. I will be checking my email often for the follow up registration email.

Last edited:
My husband and I are AP holders for the first time. For our trip in Oct, we will be there for the Oct 25th date. I'm planning to register my husband and I for it when they send out the registration link. My kids, however, don't have APs. Have they allowed AP holders to bring guests to these events in the past? Since someone asked about that above, I'm curious if this happens on certain events. I assumed I would be sending my adult daughter with my 4 yr old back to the room, but it would be nice to have the option to bring them as guests if we want!

UGHHHHHHH won't be activating my AP's until July 29th and I'm sure (If there is an) Aug 5th event, it would be announced and full by the time we get ours activated.

and of course, I have a coveted FOP FP for that night.

just got an email from disney confirming those dates:
ngnScaGTYjSPXrD7xhXgGmn5lb-ArSVb_ehGYFk3SJ_Fsz-AmSwGnC2THveJQSGAOUs-gC-9KQxQpiTuMLyCdlfGsxZJ4hSaw84PR9hBkfbOf-EKWskbL2i_fhe6X5BqHgbRMEOlnWWZNI0GtwI=s0-d-e1-ft

We're happy to introduce V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights – a new, exclusive way for you to enjoy time in our Theme Parks. As a Platinum Passholder, we're excited to invite you to enjoy special evening access to some of your favorite attractions.
Magic Kingdom Park: Sunday, 8/5, 10 p.m.–12 a.m.
Epcot®: Thursday, 9/6, 9–11 p.m.
Epcot®: Thursday, 10/25, 9–11 p.m.

just got an email from disney confirming those dates:
ngnScaGTYjSPXrD7xhXgGmn5lb-ArSVb_ehGYFk3SJ_Fsz-AmSwGnC2THveJQSGAOUs-gC-9KQxQpiTuMLyCdlfGsxZJ4hSaw84PR9hBkfbOf-EKWskbL2i_fhe6X5BqHgbRMEOlnWWZNI0GtwI=s0-d-e1-ft

We're happy to introduce V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights – a new, exclusive way for you to enjoy time in our Theme Parks. As a Platinum Passholder, we're excited to invite you to enjoy special evening access to some of your favorite attractions.
Magic Kingdom Park: Sunday, 8/5, 10 p.m.–12 a.m.
Epcot®: Thursday, 9/6, 9–11 p.m.
Epcot®: Thursday, 10/25, 9–11 p.m.
no sign up link though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter