V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M IN!! 9/6!! THANK YOU DIS! I just needed to be patient and I'm not good at that. :D

ETA: The email came through as I was finished registration lol

We got the email! Still doesn't mean our dates work but it is good to know that we got it in case they release more!

Good luck to everyone whose vacations are during the released dates!

Both my husband and I got the email to register, but none of the dates work with our vacation plans. Too expensive to buy airfare to fly in for the event. For an out of town passholder you have to be lucky if these dates fall during your plans to be in WDW. Ugh.

We are there the week of Labor Day anyway, so the 9/6 date works. I haven't gotten the email yet, but boyfriend did and I was able to sign up using the link from his email. We also have our TSL playtime thing that same day at 7 AM. Definitely need to make sure to schedule a break for that day. I'll be curious to see how the crowd level feels for this event vs. evening EMH.

Just signed up for 9/06 at Epcot. Wish it was Magic Kingdom but I’m still very excited to finally be able to do one of these events (I’m always perpetually late in seeing the emails). Now I can start speculating what they’re going to have open.

Eta: I waited about 2 minutes on the hold screen before registration.

We are there the week of Labor Day anyway, so the 9/6 date works. I haven't gotten the email yet, but boyfriend did and I was able to sign up using the link from his email. We also have our TSL playtime thing that same day at 7 AM. Definitely need to make sure to schedule a break for that day. I'll be curious to see how the crowd level feels for this event vs. evening EMH.

We have 8am TSL event, 3 FPs at HS and a lunch at Sci Fi. Definitely going back to the resort for a while before heading out to Epcot.

Just got email and registered the 5 of us for October 25. Grandma and Grandpa (no AP’s) will just have to entertain themselves/go to bed early. So excited and happy that finally an event whose date works for us! Seems like we always just barely miss them!

I was watching DIS when this went down, as well. Wonder how quickly this will fill? The other event was about an hour, from my calculations.

Got Aug 5th, now have to convince DW to miss her first day back to work (teacher planning day)!

I'M IN AHHH! TSL event in the morning and Epcot event at night...6 hour nap in between lol
Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the link! Got in a oct 25. I’m on an adults trip with a friend who does t have an AP, so it aucks she can’t go. But I will sneak off a bit to check it out.

We miss out on every "moonlight magic" event because they always hit when we are not going to be there. With the short notice they put on these things you just have to be lucky enough to have a trip planned. It FINALLY worked out for us lol. Got bot the passholder playtime morning at TSL and the after hours event at EPCOT in one week. We will be at DHS the evening of the 6th with FP+'s already so the hop to EPCOT will be a nice bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter