V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still haven't gotten any email either.
I also never received a confirmation email, but the weirdest thing is that DW (who is on the reservation for this event, but I was the one who signed us up using my account) DID receive a confirmation email! Very strange...

Which day did you register for? I registered for 9/6

Which day did you register for? I registered for 9/6

8/5. Fortunately besides my wife receiving an email confirmation, I printed the confirmation page also as soon as I registered. Can’t trust Disney IT esp. with stuff like this that doesn’t link to MDE.

I really don't mean to be a downer, I feel I'm more of a realist in this aspect. Some might ask, why do you keep buying the ap? because financially it makes more sense to me, I get quality entertainment for very little each month, but I have expressed how they are slowly trying to push away ap holders.

If I were a local, I would absolutely buy the annual pass. To live in Orlando, right on the doorstep of Walt Disney World, and not have a ticket to go in... I can't imagine that. I realize it's not a trivial expense, but when I talk to locals who say they don't go to WDW... I'm aghast at how they don't enjoy one of the greatest reasons (in my very biased mind) to live in central Florida.

I think you’re right. My husband has gold, but the kids and I have silver passes. I 100% believe they’re phasing out the silver pass. We had already planned on going gold when we renew, but these events definitely help that push too.

Yes, I believe the new "Theme Park Select" pass is going to be the new Silver pass for Florida residents, where they will have park-specific blockout dates instead of blocking all four parks. In my opinion, it's a smarter move than just increasing the number of blocked days on the Silver.

I really wonder how crowds are going to be for this and how many people who signed up won't be actually attending.
I think it may depend on the weather. As of today, there's not much rain forecasted.

I'm sure that Disney will keep track of no-shows and use that figure for planning future events and booking capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter