V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for all of you that got in. These dates didn’t work for me, so I will be looking forward to hearing about the event in case more dates are offered in the future.

Should my reservation for this be showing up in MDE? I have my reservation email, but it isn't in MDE; wasn't sure if I should be seeing it or not??

I got a confirmation number at the time and I'm now regretting not taking a photo of it, but I haven't received any confirmation email and I can't find it in MDE. Should I be worried? Note, I also never got the invitation email either but do receive dining room confirmation emails, etc.

For those AP holders who didn't get the email, like me, you probably opted out of email notifications (without realizing the consequences).
To "opt in" for future notifications Disney sent me the following instructions:

"We have recently had a change in the My Disney Experience account communication settings. Please visit your "My Profile" page on your My Disney Experience account and click on "Communication Preferences."
Next, click the link "Privacy Choices website." This process will send you an e-mail in which you will then "Opt In" for our communications to be sent to you."

For those AP holders who didn't get the email, like me, you probably opted out of email notifications (without realizing the consequences).

"We have recently had a change in the My Disney Experience account communication settings. Please visit your "My Profile" page on your My Disney Experience account and click on "Communication Preferences."
Next, click the link "Privacy Choices website." This process will send you an e-mail in which you will then "Opt In" for our communications to be sent to you."
I’ve done this repeatedly to know effect.

I received the email for the Toy Story Land Event but I did not receive one for the V.I.Passholder events. My DW on the other hand did not receive the TSL email but did receive the VIP email. I know some people got both emails and some didn't get either. That tells me it is pretty random.

Fortunately we were able to book both events and we did receive confirmation emails for both.

Last edited:
I received the email for the Toy Story Land Event but I did not receive one for the V.I.Passholder events. My DW on the other hand did not receive the TSL email but did receive the VIP email. I know some people got both emails and some didn't get either. That tells me it is pretty random.

Fortunately we were able to book both events and we did receive confirmation emails for both.
Yes. My DH got the Toy Story email within about an hour of the first email. Both he and I got the VIpassholder email but not until 5 hours or so after the first batch went out.

I've received both the TSL AP invitation and this most recent one so I was curious to see if I had this "Opt In" feature activated. I followed the directions above, and there was an unchecked box with the word Unsubscribe, which I checked so my page now looks like this:

Disney Email preference.jpg

The box being checked or unchecked apparently had no bearing on whether I received either AP email.

I’ve done this repeatedly to know effect.

I'm going to assume you checked the box in the above screen shot.

I've received both the TSL AP invitation and this most recent one so I was curious to see if I had this "Opt In" feature activated. I followed the directions above, and there was an unchecked box with the word Unsubscribe, which I checked so my page now looks like this:

View attachment 339610

The box being checked or unchecked apparently had no bearing on whether I received either AP email.

I'm going to assume you checked the box in the above screen shot.
Yes

I was planning a day trip to Epcot on August 11th so now I'm going the 5th instead & will spend the night at MK!! I'm excited as I haven't really spent much time in MK lately so I hope to hit a lot of rides. :cheer2:

I never got a confirmation email. Anyone else in the same boat?

I got a registration confirmation email right after. I registered for the August 5th at MK if that makes a difference? It has my order number & directions where to go for check in at the park. It also says I will receive another email 3-5 days before the event with additional info, but I am not sure what else I need to know?

There is this number in the email to call with registration questions (407) 560-7277 so maybe call that?

Still waiting for my email
Last night at 9pm I got the email to register for MK or EP events. I saw it and replied at 9:30pm but the site showed the event was full.

It appears like they sent me the email after the event was already full. I would rather not get the email at all than get it too late. ( Did anyone else get the email on Thursday,26th, and get in?)

I never got a confirmation email. Anyone else in the same boat?

I also never received a confirmation email, but the weirdest thing is that DW (who is on the reservation for this event, but I was the one who signed us up using my account) DID receive a confirmation email! Very strange...

Last night at 9pm I got the email to register for MK or EP events. I saw it and replied at 9:30pm but the site showed the event was full.

It appears like they sent me the email after the event was already full. I would rather not get the email at all than get it too late. ( Did anyone else get the email on Thursday,26th, and get in?)
It's been full since Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter