Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously gotta stop going home for lunch and falling asleep with Reilly...lol

Yes, I love decorating and have helped stage homes for other people. We'd love to find a house to move into right away. We'd be able to empty out the house leaving just enough behind to stage it nicely. Without the 5 people, 2 dogs and cat (and all the crap we accumulate)that live here the house will appear much more appealing...lol !! But that is a gamble because we'd be paying two mortgages at the same time until this one sells.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end :goodvibes

It does work out in the end! :goodvibes

For example.......we bought our present home 4 years ago, but didn't move in until the next June. We worried and prayed a lot about 2 house payments and selling ours in time. As it turned out, those who lived in our new home wanted to rent it back from us paying our monthly payment. We sold our other home just in time. DH had to work in VA (we were in AR), so he stayed with a co-worker. The kids were able to finish out the school year in their other schools. It was perfect.

Trust it! It's all good!

Chris.... Glad to see you!! How's the little man doing? How are you and mommy doing? Has Reilly totally amazed you yet? :lovestruc

Chris.... Glad to see you!! How's the little man doing? How are you and mommy doing? Has Reilly totally amazed you yet? :lovestruc

lol, I've been around, it's just this thread gets SO active at night that I tend to kind of ignore it..heh. I'm in all the other threads though (well not ALL of them...lol).

In one day there was 10 pages of new posts on this thread, I can't keep up with that....heh

In one day there was 10 pages of new posts on this thread, I can't keep up with that....heh

And you shouldn't!!!

You've got that adorable baby boy to take care of now!! It's weird how your priorities get all changed around, isn't it?

I seriously gotta stop going home for lunch and falling asleep with Reilly...lol

There's nothing better than a baby nap. My husband can't touch a sleeping baby without being asleep too. When there's a new baby in the family, we always make sure that he gets to hold the baby last because both of them will be asleep in a matter of minutes.

So Reilly is a week old today isn't he. Is he keeping you up at night???

Yep, he's a week old at 11:01 AM today. Beth actually called me, she was crying, she was like "He's a week old, he's so perfect and beautiful, I love him so much", it was really touching. She's still really emotional ;)

Actually, the first night he kept us up, but since then, he's been great! He's only woken up a couple times, but he goes right back to sleep, overall, he is an absolute great baby so far! He's not a big crier at all, in fact, it's been a couple days since he had his last big crying fit. Beth and I were changing him yesterday, and the whole time he just sat there and never cried once!

DOn't get me wrong, he does cry, but it's so cute when he does (for now at least), and it never lasts longer than a couple minutes. It's also helped that her mom and my mom were with us the entire weekend, they've been a great help.

I'm going to go knock on all the wood in the office now, because I probably just jinxed myself...lol

Yep, he's a week old at 11:01 AM today. Beth actually called me, she was crying, she was like "He's a week old, he's so perfect and beautiful, I love him so much", it was really touching. She's still really emotional ;)

Actually, the first night he kept us up, but since then, he's been great! He's only woken up a couple times, but he goes right back to sleep, overall, he is an absolute great baby so far! He's not a big crier at all, in fact, it's been a couple days since he had his last big crying fit. Beth and I were changing him yesterday, and the whole time he just sat there and never cried once!

DOn't get me wrong, he does cry, but it's so cute when he does (for now at least), and it never lasts longer than a couple minutes. It's also helped that her mom and my mom were with us the entire weekend, they've been a great help.

I'm going to go knock on all the wood in the office now, because I probably just jinxed myself...lol

How wonderful for you guys! :goodvibes Glad to know Dad and Mom are getting rest too! How wonderful to be blessed with an "easy" baby! Congrats!

Wow! I do a little work at work and the whole thread goes through a time warp :confused3 I'm only showing 50 posts! Hmmmm.....

You gotta love the easy babies! I lucked out with 2 out of 3. :)

Congrats on the easy baby Chris and Beth! Reilly must want siblings someday, lol! My first two were wonderfully easy. My last one...well let's just say he had a way of letting me know that enough's enough! So he remains the baby of the family!

DS was an easy baby too. He only cried if he was hungry or needed changing. It won't be long, you'll have the lift and sniff down pat. :laughing:

Yeah, I lucked out w/ both my boys. Of course, now they're holy terrors!:laughing: Every night now, Leo is "want that Night-Night" or "want that bed," meaning of course, Mommy & Daddy's bed. He woke up last night around mid-night & ended up sleeping w/ Mommy & Daddy. He was all smiles this AM, giving kisses & everything b/c he woke up in M & D's bed. He's usually all smiles in the morning, but not always giving the kisses.

Just wait until Reilly gets to be picky about his clothing!! Leo already is that way & He's not 2 yet!!:lmao: He has 2 pair of tennis shoes, but hardly wears the ones w/ the sports balls on them. He always wants his Mouse shoes. We've created a monster!!!:lmao: :lmao:

All 3 of mine were easy babies.....I'm quickly realizing it's the TEEN years that are the toughest !! :eek: My life was so much easier when the kid were little. Before music lessons, softball, baseball, field trips, playdates, gymnastics, dance, karate, school plays, band and choir concerts, etc. All I do is drive these kids around !!

Chris...enjoy the quiet baby years because they go by way too quickly !!

Ok speaking of babies my dd JUST called me and told me she was going to have one...:banana:

I can't beleive I'm going to be a grandma, or nana or gramma or whatever.
This was totally unexpected, she's only three months along so she's got a long rode ahead of her, I'm busting to tell everyone but she wants to keep it under wraps until her husbands family knows.

Geez life is good right now, I feel so happy ! :love:

Ok speaking of babies my dd JUST called me and told me she was going to have one...:banana:

I can't beleive I'm going to be a grandma, or nana or gramma or whatever.
This was totally unexpected, she's only three months along so she's got a long rode ahead of her, I'm busting to tell everyone but she wants to keep it under wraps until her husbands family knows.

Geez life is good right now, I feel so happy ! :love:

Congrats!!! I know my mom loves being a grandma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter