Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our house is officially on the market as of this afternoon. I had a mini panic attack this morning about it. (1) What if the houses sells very quickly and we don't have a new house lined up. (2) What if we get a new house all lined up and then can't sell this one (3) What if we are making a huge mistake ??

Being a grown up sucks sometimes :sad2:

Good luck! I'm sure you are making the right choice! Change is just difficult!

How is the market there?

at least you don't have as many as Shannone! :goodvibes

No kidding. I have 7 toilets to clean !! This house was built by a family with 8 children. It's a great house...it's just too much for us.

Good luck! I'm sure you are making the right choice! Change is just difficult!

How is the market there?

Thanks. The market is scary !! We will probably be able to find a GREAT deal on a new house. On the other hand....getting what this house is worth in this market may not be so easy. We are going to be spending this week cleaning closets and starting to pack up some of the things we can live without for now. Whatever it takes to sell.

No kidding. I have 7 toilets to clean !! This house was built by a family with 8 children. It's a great house...it's just too much for us.

Thanks. The market is scary !! We will probably be able to find a GREAT deal on a new house. On the other hand....getting what this house is worth in this market may not be so easy. We are going to be spending this week cleaning closets and starting to pack up some of the things we can live without for now. Whatever it takes to sell.

Are you familiar with staging? If you can take the time to do it, it may really help you sell your house, especially if it is at the upper end of the market.

Being a grown up sucks sometimes :sad2:

I wouldn't know!

But Im sure the crazy emotions rushing through you are normal for taking such a huge step in life...dont let it freak you out too much.

Are you familiar with staging? If you can take the time to do it, it may really help you sell your house, especially if it is at the upper end of the market.

Yes, I love decorating and have helped stage homes for other people. We'd love to find a house to move into right away. We'd be able to empty out the house leaving just enough behind to stage it nicely. Without the 5 people, 2 dogs and cat (and all the crap we accumulate)that live here the house will appear much more appealing...lol !! But that is a gamble because we'd be paying two mortgages at the same time until this one sells.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end :goodvibes

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!!:rotfl:

Sheesh!!! I go to bed last night & UF&CCT is going strong at say 160 pages. I get up this morning, go to work for about 4 hours, come home to check the UF&CCT, and ***POOF***!! We're back to square one!

My, my, how quickly things change! :upsidedow

Someone pass me a beer & some chips, please. I wanna be JAFO!!!popcorn::

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!!:rotfl:

Sheesh!!! I go to bed last night & UF&CCT is going strong at say 160 pages. I get up this morning, go to work for about 4 hours, come home to check the UF&CCT, and ***POOF***!! We're back to square one!

My, my, how quickly things change! :upsidedow

Someone pass me a beer & some chips, please. I wanna be JAFO!!!popcorn::

What does JAFO mean?:confused3

This place gets more like a Seinfeld episode every day (also a repeat..I might add;) ) . ya-da, ya-da, ya-da!:laughing:

The family across the street have had their house for sale for over a year now, I feel so bad for them because their new house that they had built is completed now and they are footing two house payments. :eek:

Terri- I'm footing the bill for a mortgage and a motor home payment (which is more than my mortgage). Do you feel sorry for me too???:lmao:

Thank you, Terri!! You're the only person who feels sorry for me!!:laughing:

Our lotto is up to (IIRC) 32 mil for this Wednesday. IF I buy a ticket, and IF I win (a lotta "if's" there)... there will be some mighty happy people in my circle!!

Our lotto is up to (IIRC) 32 mil for this Wednesday. IF I buy a ticket, and IF I win (a lotta "if's" there)... there will be some mighty happy people in my circle!!

I could use a little something, something...lol...:yay: if you win that is..hehe

Did you say a "lotto" if's there?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter