Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grapes. The fresh kind not the fermented. :rolleyes1
Kids love them and they are refreshing on hot summer days. But if you want to put a little more effort into it, how about a Waldorf Salad?

While we're on the subject of drinks, has anyone tried the new Miller Chill? Our local stores can't keep them stocked. I know, it's Miller but the advertisements make it look so refreshing :)

I just had a delightful brew last night with dinner at my favorite restaurant - Sam Adams Summer lager. It had a sort of citrus like taste and reminded me of a combination I loved while stationed in Germany called Ratler - beer with about a shot of lemonade in it. Before you knock it, try it - tastes great on a hot summer day. As for light beer, whether it is Miller or any other, I would rather not drink a beer at all. I often will split a regular beer with my wife if I want to cut calories. My favorites (besides my home brew) are Bitburger and St Pauli Girl.

I saw an ad for diet coke with vitamins added. Anyone taste one yet? Diet Coke is supposed to be nutritionlly void!:rotfl2:

I saw an ad for diet coke with vitamins added. Anyone taste one yet? Diet Coke is supposed to be nutritionlly void!:rotfl2:

I saw those. I wonder if they contain Vitamin C AND sodium benzoate. Those are lethal together. :eek: I gave up sodas a couple of months ago after a nagging plea from a friend along with a lengthy lecture about the benzene it produces. Now that I've given up sodas, I wonder what I will do with all my refillable mugs? :confused:
:idea: I think they need to make a refillable beer mug.

I saw those. I wonder if they contain Vitamin C AND sodium benzoate. Those are lethal together. :eek: I gave up sodas a couple of months ago after a nagging plea from a friend along with a lengthy lecture about the benzene it produces. Now that I've given up sodas, I wonder what I will do with all my refillable mugs? :confused:
:idea: I think they need to make a refillable beer mug.

:cool1: :cool1: That is a great ideal!! HMMMM I think it will be refillable at the camper!:banana:
Thats a great accomplishment giving up soda! Did you make up for the caffene another way?

:cool1: :cool1: That is a great ideal!! HMMMM I think it will be refillable at the camper!:banana:
Thats a great accomplishment giving up soda! Did you make up for the caffene another way?

Not really. I still drink coffee and tea. They are all natural :thumbsup2

I think they should provide beer at all the campsites, how much can a few kegs cost for the people.

I think they should provide beer at all the campsites, how much can a few kegs cost for the people.

Surely Disney makes enough off golf cart rentals and ice to have free beer. Maybe they can cut a deal with Coors like they did with Coke!

I'd prefer Miller Lite, but hey, I never met a free beer I didn't like, lol...:cool1: :worship:

I'd prefer Miller Lite, but hey, I never met a free beer I didn't like, lol...:cool1: :worship:

Ya know, we agreed on a lot of stuff but you keep bringing up the "Miller Lite" and the "white castles"
I might just have to throw you under the bus and be nice to stacktester. :lmao:

BTW, the Bud select long necks are quite nice this time of year, on the back porch, after a long day of working on a car, when its 80 degress and breezy and the pork loin is on the grill..... gotta run....

why do you have to throw me under the bus to be nice to him?

I used to drink Bud, but got hooked on ML when my neighbor worked for Miller.

Since A. Busch owns a competetive theme park, it isn't likely Disney will cut a beer deal for Bud. Maybe I should have said Yuengling?

why do you have to throw me under the bus to be nice to him?

I used to drink Bud, but got hooked on ML when my neighbor worked for Miller.

I was gonna throw you under the bus and THEN be nice to him only, purely out of spite. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter