Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I need to hit the hay also. Really should have been there already.

I think the last time I scaled it loaded it was somewhere between 10500 and 11000. I think fully loaded for a trip to Disney it is probably in the 11000 ball park.

I just really don't want 500lbs on the back of the trailer if I can help it.

You should be fine with a SW my 5er really dose not weigh enough to handle the weight of the cart on the back. My 5er weighs about 4500 pounds.

Yup, I need to hit the hay also. Really should have been there already.

I told myself ALL DAY that I was going to go to bed early, 11:00 (very early for me). I was a good girl and went to bed. Couldn't fall asleep though so now I'm back online at 12:25am. All alone I think.....I don't know if I can get to 4000 all by myself !! ;)

It's 2:10am and I'll be here until 5am, at least. :surfweb: Wow, I just noticed how far off the board clock is.

Could I get the tickets before I leave GA Friday night?

First I am almost positive that undercovertourist's prices will be less than Disney's (okay, I'm actually postiive, not almost positive) - and Disney's quoted prices don't include tax. Second, I'm pretty sure they have an office in the area, so if the savings are significant enough to warrant it (and I know you're buying for 5 people) it might be worth stopping by their office. Look at their website a little more or e-mail them.

No matter where you get them from it looks that organization's prices for 7 tickets are the same as 5 tickets. :)

Now, to get back "on topic" I'll make this a useless fact: Did you know that CampingChristy may or may not get 5 or 7 days worth of tickets from either Disney or undercovertourist?

Yes, I know...you're amazed by my vast knowledge of fun facts.

Well, I did go to bed and got a good night sleep!!! But here's another post!! :goodvibes

I'm up for a 4k run.

When I first saw that in my email, I was thinking great!!!! John is doing better, he's up to running!!! Then I opened the thread and remembered we're working on 4k of POSTS!!!

LOL, yeah, that's why I said that :lmao: I couldn't do a 4 foot run. :rotfl2:

I have never got a thread locked before! Unlike some of you, (insert name here)

LOL, hows musketmickey coming, did you get my thing about godaddy, and the webeditor

yes i did, but with school and work blowing up, plus a dab of baseball coaching, I haven't had time to figure it out.

lets get to 4000 so this thread dies and goes into the board hall of fame. I feel like Dr. Frankenstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter