Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so gun shy now I don't know where to post?? I was gonna post a thread, but then thought it wasn't about "camping"! :lmao:

Help me learn!!

Christy I think if it's related to camping at Disney then it is okay. Your question about the MYW tickets I think fits as on topic. It is related to your stay at FtW so how is it not on topic. There might be a better forum for some questions, but I think in general most of us here are big enough Disney freaks to be able to answer most questions, and if not we'll tell you where to go. :rotfl2:

I just looked at the calendar for the time we will be staying in Dec. I'm looking forward to meeting one or 2 or more of the following folks while we're there.

PolynesianPixie
ZZSIMMS
Daddyscooltv
Bunyard Gang
Carol & Buff & the Mouse-ke-T@B
AlyLynn
Shannone

I just looked at the calendar for the time we will be staying in Dec. I'm looking forward to meeting one or 2 or more of the following folks while we're there.

PolynesianPixie
ZZSIMMS
Daddyscooltv
Bunyard Gang
AlyLynn
Shannone

:cool1: We'll have to have 1 or 2 get togethers and meet up at Crockett's porch for a group photo :grouphug:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I know for a fact I'll probably be having another open house type party like I did last October on Sunday, December 14th about 3pm.

PolynesianPixie
ZZSIMMS
Daddyscooltv
Bunyard Gang
AlyLynn
Shannone

You do know the weekend of the 12th - 15th is MOUSEFEST. Lots of Disney internet fans around WDW that weekend :3dglasses

You do know the weekend of the 12th - 15th is MOUSEFEST. Lots of Disney internet fans around WDW that weekend :3dglasses

We won't be getting to the fort until the 19th. :sad1: No way the kids can miss more than a couple of days of school. They'll be out for 2 with my current plan.

I think I'm gonna take a look at the SW 78 that's for sale here in the Dallas area. The more I got to thinking, I think with the 78 there's a better chance I can load the cart on the platform in such a way to limit the weight on the back of the trailer to 100-200 lbs. I know the SW website lists it as a concern that you can essentially "unload" the front part of the SW by loading an electric golf cart front first. I think there may be enough room to actually shift it enough to make a difference.

The end of the Dinosaur ride at AK. Where you go back in time

I think I'm gonna take a look at the SW 78 that's for sale here in the Dallas area. The more I got to thinking, I think with the 78 there's a better chance I can load the cart on the platform in such a way to limit the weight on the back of the trailer to 100-200 lbs. I know the SW website lists it as a concern that you can essentially "unload" the front part of the SW by loading an electric golf cart front first. I think there may be enough room to actually shift it enough to make a difference.

Whats your 5er weigh?

I think the last time I scaled it loaded it was somewhere between 10500 and 11000. I think fully loaded for a trip to Disney it is probably in the 11000 ball park.

I just really don't want 500lbs on the back of the trailer if I can help it.

Looks like I am going to miss 4000. Time for me to hit the hay (go to bed for you city folk) :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter