UPDATED!!-First Post--New Swap-disney Swap!! SWAP FULL- FINAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN PM'D

UPDATE!!! THOUGHT YOU GUYS MAY WANT TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT WITH THIS SWAP! I have received envelopes from 4 people plus my stuff is done! Just waiting on 5 more envelopes-swap is due to me by July 31 so there is time yet but allow up to 14 days for mailing!

PS. Val thanks for the stickers-very nice I will be able to use them!
Have a groovey day!
Grover
:D

I'm glad they made it so fast.
Your welcome for the stickers I just wanted to thank you for all the work you are putting in to this swap.
Val

I would love to be included next time. Make sure you post pics. of all the great stuff you are making and sharing!

Hello Ladies-How goes it with you!

I just wanted to clarify about postage as it has come up a couple of times.

If you live in the USA you can't buy stamps and send them to me to apply to your return envelope-Canada post won't allow it.

The stamps must be purchased here in Canada-that is why you must include 2.00 cash-not 2.00 in stamps!!

I will send back any change left over after I purchase your postage for you here.

I hope that is clear for everyone!

Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg

Hi gals-just wanted to post another update!

I have rec'd so far from 4 people plus mine are done= 5!!

Chessie,Erica and Sondra have their items in the mail to me.

Tiger Fan/Lisa and Love that mouse-do you know when you will be sending yours in?

Smiles Vanessa

Chessie,your envelope arrived today-they look wonderful, I see what you mean now about the cinderella couch! Thank you so much for the stickers! I have not seen any like them anywhere so I will really appreciate using them in my layouts!

Grover in Winnipeg

2 more envelopes were waiting for me when I got home from work!! Sondra-I receieved your nuggets today!! They are tooo cute! Thank you so much for cm disney combo pack-it will be put to good use!! I didn't have one as I don't know any cm's! Erica-your journal boxes arrived-they are awesome-I love the shape-ladies you are going to be soooo happy with all the swap goodies! Thank you so much for the mickey stickers! These too will be put to good use in my new album!! Two more envies to go ladies and I will swap out and back to you!
Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg!

Glad you got them! I hoped the nuggets were ok first time I made them!
I am so glad you didn't get the CM Disney combo pack before now! I thought I remember that you wished you could get them! I think they will be nice addition to a Disney book!
I can't wait to see the end product!
Thanks Again!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Grover, I am so happy to hear that they arrived safely and quickly!!!
I can't wait to receive all the goodies :)

BTW, I'm putting my name down if you decide to do a disney swap ... or another swap for that matter.

Sorry for the delay on my part. My daughter injured her fractured ankle for the 2nd time and I totally forgot about the swap (BAD ME!!). I will be working on the piecings Monday and will mail them out to you this Tuesday.

Thanks!

Owchh-your poor daughter-that is a awful thing to have happened-hope she is feeling better!
Grover in Winnipeg

Hi everyone! I'm getty antsy now! I can't wait to get all the neat stuuf you guys have put together.
Grover can we have an update?

take care

msvlwb
Valerie

Just waiting on envies from love that mouse and lisa-let me know when you guys mail them!
Grover in Winnipeg

Just about finished with mine. Sorry for not getting them to you sooner, but this month has been a doozy!! Broken ankles, best friend in hospital (STILL doesn't know what's wrong), etc, etc. I will Fedex these to you when they are done so not to hold them up too much.

Lisa-your envelope with the tags arrived today-they are awesome! Thank you so much for the booklet of punchouts-very generous of you! They will be finding a new home on my scrapbook pages!
Just one more envelope to arrive ladies and everything will be swapped out and sent back to you!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :D

Hi Gals-- Just wanted to give you all a update as today is the swap deadline and I know that most of you are anxiously awaiting your swap goodies!!!

I have yet to receive one envelope, I have decided to give it until friday Aug 2 to arrive, I will swap everything out on friday and pop your stuff in the mail!! I won't hold the swap up past friday as to be fair to all of you.

If we end up being short one envie I will divide the additional items amongst you all! I will post on friday!

Smiles and Happy Scrapping

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter