UPDATED!!-First Post--New Swap-disney Swap!! SWAP FULL- FINAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN PM'D

I've been working on my frames, They should be ready for mailing this week! You guys are great I thought I was too early:p

I ordered some punchies I didn't have and they haven't even gotten here yet and some of you guys are done!

I hope to get them by Friday. Then look out ;).

I cant' wait to see what everyone makes. This is so much fun!

This is only my second swap. I just finished 60 deco squares! 20 sets of three. So my glue is running out!

I'll keep checking for everyones updates.

Val
msvlwb
:p

I am just putting the finishing touches on the last two toppers. I can't believe it is almost the end of the month already.

Good Morning Vanessa,
I sent my frames to you yesterday, I hope everyone likes them. Let me know when they get there.;)

Hellooo Ladies!! How is everyone coming along with their swap elements? I am sooo excited about this swap-can't wait to see everything and swap it out!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I am a little behind in mine :( A lot has been going on here (not all good) and unfortunately my scrapping had to take the back burner. I will resume work on them this weekend and get them out beginning of next week. I am sorry to hold things up.

I'm the slow poke too! I finally got the paper I want! I just wasn't happy with what I had and couldn't get to the scrap store until yesterday! Luckily she let me in the store was closed and she was restocking! So now I just have to sit down and cut my squares!

Just added the finishing touches to the last two toppers last night. They are all packed neatly in their envelope and will be in the mail today.

I too am excited about seeing everything

Eglantine Price-- They have not arrived yet-perhaps they will be there when I get home from work!! I will post as things come in!
Grover:D

Grover, when you (or whoever) start the next swap, please, let me know. I would really like to be invovled in the next one! Thanks!

Kristin

Sharon - your frames did arrive today!! They look great! Thank you for the stickers as well!
Grover:D :cool: :D

Hey everyone! Punch art should go out tomorrow or Friday.
I can't wait to get all the neat stuff you guys made.
I did my first two swaps at the same time. Ten punch art pieces and 20 sets of three deco squares. I'm swapped out! Now I need to work on my own books like I did on these things.
Take Care.:wave:
vlwb34

:jester: YIP YIP YIPPIE :jester:
I'm going away for a couple of weeks to visit my parents, What a nice welcome home our swap envelope will be.Happy scraping everyone. Your welcome Vanessa, Thanks again for hosting.

Just finished my sqaures last night. Now I need to get some bags and a mailer and send it out hopefully tomorrow~!

Jiminy102---Your envelope arrived today!! Thanks for getting it in so quickly!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Punch art went out Friday.
I had to declare my artwork with customs!
Can't wait to get all this neat stuff back! How is everyone else doing with their stuff? I know several have mailed in. I didn't know if I was the only one left or not.

vlwb34:D

Hi Grover
Just wanted to let you know I mailed mine out today! I had to actually declare my stuff! So hopefully you will have it by next week!

msvlwb- your envelope arrived today-great punch art!
Grover in Winnipeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter