UPDATED!!-First Post--New Swap-disney Swap!! SWAP FULL- FINAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN PM'D

grover

DIS Veteran
Hi Gals-Just doing my hostess duty and sending out a reminder that all envelopes should be in the mail so that I can swap out everyones things by the deadline on July 31!
Thanks
Grover

Hello Ladies!
Is everyone ready for another swap! I am-the planner in me is getting stuff together to scrap our upcoming disney trip! Here are the basic details:

This swap is a bit different from the others we have done on this board but just as much fun! This will be a DISNEY PAGE KIT SWAP. This swap will be limited to 10 people. Items must fit 8.5 x 11 pages due to mailing however they can all be adapted or used on 12 x 12 pages.

Due Date will be July 31/02-please note that if you are from the USA you must allow up to 14 days for mailing as I am in Canada!

Please pm or email me with your top 3 choices from the list below-the sooner I hear from you the more likely you will be to get your top choice! I will confirm with you what element you will be doing. You will then make 10 of that element- you will get back 10 including one of your own. I find it easier to do this way. Once you receive your swap back from me you will each of the element listed below!! This should be a great swap as I know that the folks on this board are very talented!

CHOICES
1) Topper -CHESSIE
2) Journal Box - ERICA AKA Tigerfan6
3) Nuggets 4 per person - SPINNING
4) Tags-4 per person (must be embellished) - LISA AKA Tiger fan
5) Borders-2 matching per person - Pammy Jo
6) Paper Piecing - LOVETHATMOUSE
7) Matted and embellished frames-2 per person SHARON AKA Eglantine Price
8) Punch Art - VALERIE AKA msvlwb
9) Punchies (40 small per person)- JIMINY102
10) Matted Quote ( I will do this one!)-VANESSA AKA Grover

What ever element you choose it must have a disney theme!

I will send out the final details once sign up is complete!
Please ensure that if you sign up that you can meet the deadline and won't back out as I know that most of the ladies on this board really put alot of effort into completing the swap on time!

Happy Scrapping
Grover in Winnipeg

Here is a link of some different disney layout element ideas!
http://www.beyondmemories.ca/convdisney.htm:D

PM on the Way Grover!!!! Thanks for another swap!!!

Could someone wxplain to me what a nugget and a tag are? Thanks for your patience!

http://www.gracefulbee.com/elements/Nuggets/index.html

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/garden.asp

Hi PammyJo! Here is a link for the graceful bee site-the page which explains exactley what nuggets are-they even have examples! They do a much better job of explaining what a nugget is than I ever could!!

I will see what I can find for the tags! Most scrapbook stores sell the tags and you embellish them however you choose. I am lucky that my scrapbook store has a nice die cut for the tags! I will post when I find a example- if anyone else knows of a link can you
post it?

Okay I just found some nice examples on the two peas in a bucket website. I added the link at the top of this particular post, once you get to the page just click on Tag Your It and it has many examples of various types of tags! Hope this helps!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

My choices are journal boxes, tags, decorative squares (nuggets), frames in that order. This sounds great. Thanks. I will post a picture of some of my goodies as soon as I can.

Lisa

OK, I thought about it overnight and decided I'll go for it. My choices would be borders, toppers and frames, that order. Guess I better get my creative juices flowing here! Can't wait to start!

OK - I will try to attempt this swap (my second one you know!). I think that I would like to do Nuggets (1st choice), Punchies or Paper Piecings. This should be alot of fun.

Does it have to be Disney World/Land? I just came back from the Cruise and am working on a DCL album. Would this also qualify?

I would love to join in but everything I feel comfortable with has been taken! But if you need punchies, I have 3 different Disney ones I could do. I woudln't mind trying the nuggets. I could mayby do some paper hats....I have a pattern to try it...Let me know!

I love to do nuggets. That seems to be a favorite of everyone. Toppers would be another choice. I just made a Cinderella's coach which could be done small as a punch art or larger as a paper piecing. Since no one has chosen either of those. Let me know which you'd prefer.

I sent you a pm. Let me know
I'm game for
paper peicing
toppers
borders

msvlwb* I got your email. I'll take the punch art*

Well, I just got back and added about 500 pictures to my constantly growing pile of "Need To Be Scrapped WDW Pictures" so I'd love to join in. How about I do the frames? It looks like that's still open. :)

Wow this swap has filled up so very fast- I just wanted to post as to how things are moving along!

I have gotten posts on the board,pm's and emails for the swap from people interested!

I have been signing people up in the order they have contacted me!

Wendy and PamCo88 you are both next on the list however there is only one position left and I am waiting on one person to make a decision as to whether they are taking it or not.

I will let you know as soon as I hear from them!

Grover

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you know that I have sent out the final details for the swap by means of PM'ing everyone!
Grover in Winnipeg

Hi there everyone!
One of the swap members brought something to my attention, they had asked that if they are mailing from the USA do they include 2.00 USD or 2.00 Canadian.

The answer is 2.00 USD!

Thank You to Jiminy102 for having me clarify this!

Grover in Winnipeg

Hi guys-how ya all doing??
Just thought I would post a little update!
I know the deadline is still a ways away but I couldn't wait and I finished my matted quotes!! He he he, I am such a keener! They turned out very nice I think-- hope everyone likes the color blue!
Happy Scrapping
Grover in Winnipeg

HEHE......I only asked because I have some Canadian money left from a recent trip and figured that this was a good way to us it up!! I think I have $3.00 left. I am sending it so I hope that is enough if not I will send more. I am hoping to get my stuff mailed this week!!!! It is all done and sitting in the envelope. Just need to get to the post office!!!!!!!!

Grover,
Gotta love that word, Keener! Must say I've never head that before! But I don't think it will describe me! LOL! I hope to work on my nuggets this weekend. I am going to an all day scrap on Sat so I want to look at their paper (SIAS) I thought from the catolog it looked good for Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter