UPDATED!!-First Post--New Swap-disney Swap!! SWAP FULL- FINAL DETAILS HAVE BEEN PM'D

Hi Gals! Sorry I haven't had a chance to post however I just wanted to let you know that all the envelopes are on the way back to you!! We were short one participant's contribution so I just I gave everyone one extra item to even it up. I hope that everyone likes there goodies and I wanted to thank you all for taking part in this swap and making it a success. I appreciate all the hard work and talent you all have to offer!

Smiles and Happy Scrapping
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Thank you Grover for letting me partake in your swap. It was a pleasure swapping with you :)

I'll be on the look out too. Thank again grover for hosting. I know it must take a bit of organizing to get everything together

I received my packet of goodies today. Loved everything! Thanks so much everyone, and especially Grover for hosting. It was alot of fun to do.

How exciting the first package arrived! I hope mine is in the mail tommorow! Can't wait to see! I am going to an all day crop in Sept and plan to work on my Disney album!

MiNE Came ToDay!

Thank you Thank You!!
I loved Everything and I can't wait to show my scrapbooking friends all your hard work.
Thanks again to Grover for Hosting !!

Erica

Glad you guys are all liking your swaps-everything looks great doesn't it!
Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg

How far south is everyone? I'm in Florida and haven't gotten mine yet. :( I can't wait........Waaaaaa

I got mine today! I am so excited everything is neat! Some really talented people out there! The frames Eglantine Price, did you hand draw the castle or what?
msvlwb The punch are is really neat! I wasn't sure what everyone meant by punch art!
Everyone did a great job!

Oh one more thing...the bottom of my envelope was unglued and open. I think with this heat it seperated everything was intack including the money so I think it happened once it was in my box but next time I may tape the bottom.

Grover it is too funny with the Can. money! I have it saved to give to my DD when she looses her next tooth with a little note where it came from!
Thanks again for hosting!

LOL-glad you don't mind the canadian money! They don't carry USA change at the post office! You can tell your daughter that the tooth fairy lives in the frozen north! Glad you guys are liking everything! Some of you have gotten your stuff really quick-i'm impressed!
Grover in Winnipeg

When I got home today my envelope was waiting for me. Everything is just wonderful. We have some very talented ladies in our midst. Thank you all and especially grover for hosting this swap.

Mine got here the other day!! Everything is wonderful!! Thank You Thank You!!

This looks like it was an incredible sharing project! I wish I'd been around a couple months to sign up.

Is this an activity that is done very often?

Is there another thread that explain the process and expectations?

Thanks! Hope to be involved in a future Swap!

:crazy: << me when I get out the scrapbooking supplies or walk into LSS!

It sounds like you folks have had an extremely successful swap. I'm hoping that someone will scan all of your goodies and upload it. I would love some new ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter